rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get laid with the Captain Power method

Men:

I am going to tell you a little story. For about a year and half from mid 2006 to 2008, I actually lived with a woman.

She was a pretty girl from Joppatown Maryland near the outskirts of Baltimore, and we met in College in Manhattan. After I chased her for over 2 years we finally started dating in 2005. That was mistake number#1, if a girl doesnt like you in the beginning, its' no good....You should'nt have to convince her to date you.

Anyway, she ended up getting laid off from her job in Maryland and decided to move up to Brooklyn to go for her master's in teaching. We found a small apartment together in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn and I was on the fast track to marriage.

A couple months later my life turned into a living hell. Not only was she a "hoarder", but she was horrible with money, bitchy, and stopped having sex with me.

Eventually we started getting into some huge fights, and when the summer rolled around she started going back to her parents house on the weekends. Around August 1, weekends turned into every day.

I was still going to work everyday, and everytime I called her she wouldnt return my calls. Once a week she would pick up and say she was "confused" and then hangup. But that is all bullshit, if someone is confused, then you need to break up.....

Labor day approached and I had no idea if she was moving back. My friends invited me to the jersey shore in belmar, and I decided to go down to end my depression. I got drunk and made out with some girl from DC with huge fake breasts, and I immediately started to feel better.

A week later I was jogging at coney island when I received the following text, "hey, I'm at the apartment with my father and moving all of my stuff out in a uhaul". I was in complete shock! I told her to "go fuck herself about 25 times" before I returned to my ransacked apartment.

After a week of coors light and Michael Bolton I decided to get off my ASS and GET MOVING. I switched from Michael Bolton to the Rocky Soundtrack, and I started working out and running 6 days a week again like I did in College. Most importantly, I started going out partying 3 nights a week and approaching ton's of different women.

Every paycheck I started buying new clothes, and about 2 months later I was looking a million times better. I also signed up for plenty of fish, and during the work week I would add or write to almost 30 different girls a night.

By the time Halloween rolled around I was slowly starting to pick up some girls on the weekends at bars, and my 350 women stable from Plenty of Fish was also starting to get me some consistant ass....

So what is the moral of the story?? If you aren't happy with your woman situation, you need to get off your ass and fight for it. GYM, CLOTHES, GAME, and GOING OUT.

I just spoke to my friends, and we are going to spring break in South Padre in mid March, and Vegas for a bachelor party in May or June. This is going to be a good year!!!

Keep fighting, never give up the battle!

And never get married...

Captain P

I hope you have that bitch on your facebook still and are indirectly making her jealous as fuck.

She was your epiphany girl. I had one of them a few months ago. That feeling of realisation of what you need to do with yourself and what this is all about is great.

I actually haven't spoken to her in 4 years, but this Christmas she mailed some pictures of me to my mother with no return address....

She's nuts....

They're all nuts.

South Padre is the shit
You need to stay here. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-...Texas.html
Get there early and request the closest room to the beach...This hotel is where Coca Cola or whatever they call in now beach is.
It's fukin easy bro. this is the biggest party hotel during Spring Break

Good luck bro..I miss Padre during SB.

I'll post some pics later from my hotel room to the party spot

While not the absolute closest....still close enough that girls will come party to get out of the sun for a while

[Image: 248319_504054520713_7554144_n.jpg]

[Image: 247789_504054555643_757519_n.jpg]

Did she take any of your shit when she moved out? I'd be pissed if she took any of my shit.

Quote: (01-09-2013 08:55 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

GYM, CLOTHES, GAME, and GOING OUT.

Brilliant summary. It all fits together.

Quote: (01-09-2013 10:08 PM)MattC Wrote:  

She was your epiphany girl.

I like that term a lot, as I think most guys in the game have had one. At the time they seem like a nightmare but in the end they were a blessing. A necessary evil.

When I got back to my apartment it looked like it was ransacked. My TV was sitting on the floor, all the shelves and crap was missing....It was a horrible week.

I learned my lesson after that, I started researching "game" and working out, and I promised never to make that mistake again.

I got dumped a couple times after that also, but by then I didn't get upset anymore , and I sure as hell didn't let them live with me.

Thanks for the help with South Padre, any recommendation on clubs?

Captain P

Quote: (01-10-2013 07:17 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

When I got back to my apartment it looked like it was ransacked. My TV was sitting on the floor, all the shelves and crap was missing....It was a horrible week.

I learned my lesson after that, I started researching "game" and working out, and I promised never to make that mistake again.

I got dumped a couple times after that also, but by then I didn't get upset anymore , and I sure as hell didn't let them live with me.

Thanks for the help with South Padre, any recommendation on clubs?

Captain P

Sadly, the night life sucks there. I don't know if it's gotten any better within the last 3 years or not though. Your best bet is to number close(or bang them in your room) as many as you can all day then at night try to meet up with them.

Really? That sucks, what about like Louie's Backyard and places like that?

You can also drink on the beach right?? That should be sweet...

Don't listen to Michael Bolton, and don't drink Coors Light. Good gaming to you.

You where on a downward spiral to marriage, thank God she put on her bitch suit and you where able to save yourself, looks like your kicking goals now and a happy chap, well done!

I lose interest in a girl once i have had sex with her, on to the next!

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

Quote:Quote:

Labor day approached and I had no idea if she was moving back. My friends invited me to the jersey shore in belmar, and I decided to go down to end my depression. I got drunk and made out with some girl from DC with huge fake breasts, and I immediately started to feel better.

Don't fall in love at the Jersey Shore [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (01-09-2013 08:55 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

GYM, CLOTHES, GAME, and GOING OUT.

Great motto. Writing this one down. Thanks for the uplifting story to start the year.

Quote: (01-11-2013 08:11 PM)soup Wrote:  

Don't listen to Michael Bolton, and don't drink Coors Light. Good gaming to you.

When I read the original post, the first thing I was thinking was "why Michael Bolton... what the fuck?"

But on a more serious note, several years ago my older brother was engaged and living with some bitch for about a year before they finally broke it off. She started doing A LOT of the shit described in this thread like going back to her parents and just generally being batshit even though nothing serious was going wrong. I think that was one of my first pieces of red pill wisdom to never live with a bitch. You're making yourself too vulnerable to their random chaotic outbursts if you do. The worst part is that their behavior is totally unprovoked, everything is fine then one minute, then they think their boyfriend is a piece of shit and start breaking all his stuff for no reason at all.

All I know is that I never saw ONE of my ex-girlfriends improve after we break up...They either get fat, broke, or knocked up.

And they never get better looking either. About 95% of my ex-girlfriends have tried to get back with me within 5 years...

Quote: (01-14-2013 07:26 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

All I know is that I never saw ONE of my ex-girlfriends improve after we break up...They either get fat, broke, or knocked up.

And they never get better looking either. About 95% of my ex-girlfriends have tried to get back with me within 5 years...

This was almost like reading my life story from less than two years ago. Although I didn't have the dramatic text where the girl said shes cleaning out the apartment.

I was living with a girl who kept telling me she expected a ring on her finger by the end of my grad schooling. However as the sex decreased and the time I was forced to spend with her annoying family increased the choice became clear:live the international lifestyle I dreamed about since I was in high school and work in the field that interests me or get a job selling insurance, buy a house in North Jersey so she could be close to her family and face a life of crushing boredom. I took me a while for my blue pill pussy self to break up with her but not a day goes by that I don't think about it as the best decision I ever made and the beginning of the best period of my life. Now shes put on 20 pounds and found some other blue pill to marry her only 16 months later. So I guess its a win win.

One of my missions in life is to now help guys out who are facing the same shit as me but can't realize that they are throwing their lives away. Its happening to two of my best friends with nasty heinous women. I try to be an example and urge them to dump their girlfriends before its too late. Despite their professed unhappiness they just can't do it. Maybe some guys are just destined for blue pill hell.

So cheers to you Captain P. Spread the gospel.

Welcome, Friend

I wonder if some guys are just more naturally disposed to a steady comfy relationship vs. lots of gaming.

We keep dumping girls and improving but what is the end game?

Death

Death with a smile permanently on your face [Image: tongue.gif]
Definitely putting up that motto beside my bathroom mirror, thanks cap'n

Quote: (01-13-2013 06:14 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Don't fall in love at the Jersey Shore [Image: lol.gif]

Especially in Seaside Heights.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

What is the end game though?