rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

[Image: heart.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: whip.gif]

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

The girl is beautiful, but folks act like she's the first genuine bad female they've seen in their life. If you saw the Miss America pageants this year, you saw dozens of women of that quality. If you watched the global pageants, you saw many more.

They're not that unheard of, but whenever one shows up on TV attached to a visible male (in this case, a D1 Quarterback), the thirst machine goes viral, twitter blows up and the media just feeds it (for obvious reasons). Its like she became a goddess or something, and everyone is rushing to build an altar. You'd think she were the only fine female in the country right now judging from the reaction.

Bitch-shields and other assorted signs of haughtiness on the part of pretty girls result from this total inability of many Americans to show some restraint around a fine female or while discussing said female.

Yeah, the girl is bad, but not bad enough for this kind of reaction. 9/10, would hit hard, but not the first of her kind and not the last. Dudes need to calm the hell down.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

[Image: aj1_lefmn.jpg]

1. Hair is awkwardly parted down the middle.

2. Overbite and man jaw.

3. Slightly non-symmetrical eyebrows.

4. Too many necklaces - creates entanglement issues for titty-fucking.

5. Too many layers of clothing to wear indoors - would lose boner while getting second layer off.

2.78/10 ; WOULD NOT BANG.

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

Quote: (01-08-2013 01:31 AM)IQVX Wrote:  

[Image: aj1_lefmn.jpg]

1. Hair is awkwardly parted down the middle.

2. Overbite and man jaw.

3. Slightly non-symmetrical eyebrows.

4. Too many necklaces - creates entanglement issues for titty-fucking.

5. Too many layers of clothing to wear indoors - would lose boner while getting second layer off.

2.78/10 ; WOULD NOT BANG.

[Image: lol.gif]

^I love this meme.

Sidenote - I bet she has a brutal bitch shield:

[Image: 20130107200638.0_standard_352.0.jpg]

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

Actually, after seeing these pictures more closely, I'm revising my rating. 8/10, would still hit hard.

I saw many finer women at this year's Miss USA, and many more at the more local pageant levels. She's hot, but the hype machine is still running way too hard right now.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

Quote: (01-08-2013 12:59 AM)Prince of Poundtown Wrote:  

[Image: heart.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: whip.gif]

Don't get your panties in a bunch.

I know for a fact you've seen better talent than that at the Del Mar Racetrack.

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

[Image: attachment.jpg9411]   

Do you see how pointy those elbows are? Get some standards

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

Which ass do you think is better? Hers or
[Image: iheewl.jpg]

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

LOL. hate to say it, but the fattie has the more alluring ass for me right now. But if this chick would kindly take off her pants and bend over like the fattie is, it'd be a fairer comparison.

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

Her's is definitely better than bubble butt's ^.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

More pics please!!

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

Quote: (01-08-2013 02:54 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

More pics please!!

[Image: AJ-McCarrons-girlfriend-Katherine-Webb-e...153749.jpg]

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

Quote: (01-08-2013 01:16 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

The girl is beautiful, but folks act like she's the first genuine bad female they've seen in their life.

the thirst machine goes viral,

Its like she became a goddess or something, and everyone is rushing to build an altar. You'd think she were the only fine female in the country right now judging from the reaction.

Dudes need to calm the hell down.

Most guys are thirsty. Most guys have no game. Most guys are beta. 80% of the men are banging 20% of the women.

It has always been this way. Life has many more losers then winners.

To quote Henry David Thoreau:

"Most men lead lives of quiet desperation"

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

I heard they were talking about her during the game..?

What was all that about???

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

have no idea who she is, but I'd let her have some of my seed down her throat for one night, she's hot.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

Quote: (01-08-2013 04:41 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2013 01:16 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

The girl is beautiful, but folks act like she's the first genuine bad female they've seen in their life.

the thirst machine goes viral,

Its like she became a goddess or something, and everyone is rushing to build an altar. You'd think she were the only fine female in the country right now judging from the reaction.

Dudes need to calm the hell down.

Most guys are thirsty. Most guys have no game. Most guys are beta. 80% of the men are banging 20% of the women.

It has always been this way. Life has many more losers then winners.

To quote Henry David Thoreau:

"Most men lead lives of quiet desperation"

I believe it's 20% of the men are banging 80% of the women or at least the women that the 80% of the rest would prefer to bang.

- She is an attractive woman. Being on TV and having Brent salivating over her gave her value and some men reacted to it.

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

This is just more support for the idea that people should travel more. If you live in the middle of the country, get to the coasts. If you live in the coasts, get to a big city. If you live in a big city, go abroad. Get somewhere that you are surrounded by young attractive women and no one woman will cause this kind of effect in you, at least not just from seeing her in TV for a few seconds.

Men and women evolved to be attracted to each other. That means most young women should be fairly hot. It's really only obesity, shitty style and unhealthy living that produces communities full of in unattractive women. Travel is the ultimate thirst quencher.

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

the best comment was made by Kirk Herbstreit right after they showed her, he said thats not AJ Mcarron's girlfriend, that's the starting alabama qb girlfriends.

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

She looks really old to me. If I didn't know who she was I'd say she was in her 40s. Not that that bothers me.

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

She's a 9.5. I noticd after the game McCarren ran to the stands and borderline IGNORED her. She was waiting with his parents and some friends in the first row and he greeted literally 15 people (all dudes except mom) and then gave her a quick "hey" peck then back to the bros. camera stayed on this for whole 30 to 45 seconds waiting to capture a dramatic kiss.

I actually kinda felt awkward for her haha.

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

Quote: (01-08-2013 09:06 AM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

She looks really old to me. If I didn't know who she was I'd say she was in her 40s. Not that that bothers me.

She can easily fix that by not overtanning and gaining 10 pounds.

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

ESPN was saying that she went from 500 to 100,000 twitter followers during the game

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

Shes pretty... Ive smashed prettier. Shes just got a ton of hype going for her right now. Including me when they first showed her in the stands I was like wow shes a hottie.

I see she suffers from Nasatal tho

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

AJ Mcarron's girlfriend?

Quote: (01-08-2013 08:54 AM)j r Wrote:  

This is just more support for the idea that people should travel more. If you live in the middle of the country, get to the coasts. If you live in the coasts, get to a big city. If you live in a big city, go abroad. Get somewhere that you are surrounded by young attractive women and no one woman will cause this kind of effect in you, at least not just from seeing her in TV for a few seconds.

Men and women evolved to be attracted to each other. That means most young women should be fairly hot. It's really only obesity, shitty style and unhealthy living that produces communities full of in unattractive women. Travel is the ultimate thirst quencher.

I agree. Sitting around living vicariously through celebrities and famous people is very unproductive & self-deprecating.

At age 22, I remember people telling me I should go abroad. I asked myself "how in the hell could I afford such a thing one day." Made it happen at age 25 in 2009 as it's still only the beginning....