rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan

In case you aren't interested in football tonight.

Highly entertaining.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-07...cnn-corral

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Quote: (01-08-2013 12:44 AM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

In case you aren't interested in football tonight.

Highly entertaining.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-07...cnn-corral

Alex Jones comes off as a bit of a kook in that interview. And what was with him imitating Piers' British accent at the end?

Regardless, the interview will probably increase the ratings of Piers Morgan, which is exactly why Piers interviewed him.

thank you. i hate piers, he gives a bad name to brits. which in my experience are usually good guys.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I loathe Alex Jones.
Essentially created a petition that ignores the first amendment to protect the second.

While I'm pretty conservative, Alex Jones represents nearly everything I hate about America.

I'm not american but its not freedom of speech to take someones rights away that are guaranteed by the bill of rights and constitution.

While this "debate" was pretty ridiculous and Alex Jones came off as unhinged, it almost seemed to me like he was parodying and exxagerating what Piers Morgan did in his "debate" with Larry Pratt.

Alex Jones isn't my favorite person, but he's usually way more level-headed and intelligent than this. This entire video felt like a planned spaz attack on Piers and the establishment. I think he planned to do that walking in there.

Quote: (01-08-2013 02:41 AM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

I'm not american but its not freedom of speech to take someones rights away that are guaranteed by the bill of rights and constitution.

Agreed. This has been pointed out by a ton of people on both sides of the gun issue. It's pretty ridiculous.

Maybe it's just a statement like: "If you take away this right all our rights are meaningless." Probably just fishing in the dark here....Either way, it seems like a bad idea to me.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (01-08-2013 02:54 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

This entire video felt like a planned spaz attack on Piers and the establishment. I think he planned to do that walking in there.

That's what I dislike - his grand conspiracy notions of the establishment just ruin and discredit what could have been legitimate points on gun freedom. Whenever a counter to one of his arguments is made he gets infuriated, thinking "god everyone is brainwashed" and he just becomes irrational as the anger gets the best of him. Can't expected to be taken seriously doing that. Then again, he commands a huge following, but regrettably they'd probably act the same way. I try and avoid that crowd altogether - very annoying people. Possibly the most annoying demographic.

Quote: (01-08-2013 02:56 AM)IQVX Wrote:  

This entire video felt like a planned spaz attack on Piers and the establishment. I think he planned to do that walking in there.

That's what I dislike - his grand conspiracy notions of the establishment just ruin and discredit what could have been legitimate points on gun freedom. Whenever a counter to one of his arguments is made he gets infuriated, thinking "god everyone is brainwashed" and he just becomes irrational as the anger gets the best of him. Can't expected to be taken seriously doing that. Then again, he commands a huge following, but regrettably they'd probably act the same way. I try and avoid that crowd altogether - very annoying people. Possibly the most annoying demographic.

If you really want to dig deep into conspiracy shit, a lot of people think he's just put in place to detract credibility from alternative media theories and make it easier to label conspiracy theorists as such.

Not saying I'm on board with that, but to be honest, I think this video here is the best indication of that I've ever seen. It's really hard to take his behavior seriously here.

Don't think I"m quite ready for that rabbit hole though. [Image: smile.gif]

EDIT: Did he really ask him to box?!
[Image: mindblown.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Just a relevant follow-up.

Beyond All Seas

Quote: (01-08-2013 03:00 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

If you really want to dig deep into conspiracy shit, a lot of people think he's just put in place to detract credibility from alternative media theories and make it easier to label conspiracy theorists as such.

Not saying I'm on board with that, but to be honest, I think this video here is the best indication of that I've ever seen. It's really hard to take his behavior seriously here.

Ha, never thought about that one but I can see why it's talked about. A conspiracy to discredit conspiracy theorists and therefore conspiracy theories. I do find it funny however, because here you have this guy (Alex Jones) with a bunch of controversial views and ideas on various conspiracies, who gains some prominence and becomes a semi-mainstream (dare I say establishment) figure, and suddenly he's getting accused of being part of a conspiracy. The logic of these conspiracy theorists are literally self-defeating. They are so quick to jump on anyone/anything that is mainstream, that they'll even accuse one of their own. I don't know and can't know if they're wrong about their many views, but I do know that there are deep logical flaws in their thinking and this is one of them.

Quote: (01-08-2013 03:15 AM)IQVX Wrote:  

Ha, never thought about that one but I can see why it's talked about. A conspiracy to discredit conspiracy theorists and therefore conspiracy theories. I do find it funny however, because here you have this guy (Alex Jones) with a bunch of controversial views and ideas on various conspiracies, who gains some prominence and becomes a semi-mainstream (dare I say establishment) figure, and suddenly he's getting accused of being part of a conspiracy. The logic of these conspiracy theorists are literally self-defeating. They are so quick to jump on anyone/anything that is mainstream, that they'll even accuse one of their own. I don't know and can't know if they're wrong about their many views, but I do know that there are deep logical flaws in their thinking and this is one of them.

Sure, it is ironic and seems self-defeating, and I saw that coming when I mentioned it. lol But his behavior is pretty ridiculous. Also, it's kind of shortsighted to act like all people who believe in conspiracy theories are represented by Alex Jones. He's obviously an extremist and as the theory I mentioned suggest, many are not for him. "Conspiracy theoriists" is a vague term anyhow that covers a lot of ground.

The danger is that the populace does see his behaviur as representative of anyone who believes in any of these ideas, just as you did. That's what really scares a lot of people.

And even if he's not a pawn, he still got pawned. I guarantee 100% that Piers and the producers knew what they were doing when they put his spazzing ass out there with Piers to hang himself.

They were planning on linking him, who is already supposed to be the "spokeperson" for conspiracy theories, to gun control, and in doing so leveraging his behavior to give gun control a bad name.

And it worked.

Notice how calm Piers was during the interview. he's never like that. He just sat there and played Alex like a flute. When Larry Pratt was up there with rational arguments about gun control and a calm demenour he sure wasn't so accommodating.

Their whole intention was to let Alex spaz and paint gun rights advocates with a brush. Not that it took much. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote:Quote:

I don't know and can't know if they're wrong about their many views,

I hope to God they are wrong about the world works. [Image: smile.gif]

Beyond All Seas

Quote: (01-08-2013 03:15 AM)IQVX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2013 03:00 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Alex Jones has been known as controlled opposition in the conspiracy field for awhile. He is the establishment's version of Bill Cooper. Who would also come unhinged at times.

Bill Cooper was actually the real deal though. He predicted 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEsesnzDBvA .

I loved his Mystery Babylon series. It can be annoying to listen to him at times however. He comes unhinged at times and has trouble looking at it objectively, rather than through the lens of his faith.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o__D464kGyY

Back to Alex Jones. I think Alex plays the role of the crazy conspiracy theorist well. However to his credit he can be some people's first exposure to red pill thinking.

Of course Alex is a shill. Nobody with two brain cells would not see a invitation that he accepted to be on Primetime Cable news as a big bear trap. I can't tink Alex Jones is so stupid to know hedge himself to take full advantage of this fourm (but then again he may have had other goals... to shill for publicity) You have to dance eloquently in that arena. Jesse Ventura can be on this same show and make Peirs look like a tool but engaging in a debate and simply just using facts. Alex Jones hypes up shit and fits the bill of a 'nutty tinfoil hat space kooook' to discredit Alternative Media. Alex Jones wants friction and conflict.. its good for bussiness. Now his base of Rednecks are fied up and the Liberal media is having field day calling him a kooook.

Look what has just transpired. Alex the blow horn is getting a shit ton of publicity and so is Piers whom's Show and reputation has been in the shitter. But as I noted earlier I cant even believe he is shilling for publicity because believe it or not Alex Jones has more ratings then Peirs Morgan does. Alex Jones is 2nd in ratings to Rush Limbaugh and is syndicated in almost every major Radio market in America. The 'mainstream' may not give him attention but his daily listener rate is easily above the lagging CNN.

Beyond Borders thanks for posting the followup video. Never thought I'd see an arch-conservative complain about being bullied by cops.

Texans like him are so annoying.

All I want is for you guys to keep Piers Morgan on that side of the Atlantic please.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (01-08-2013 05:16 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

All I want is for you guys to keep Piers Morgan on that side of the Atlantic please.

haha Someone gotta take his ass...How about south of the border to Mexico City? Maybe in such a place, where drugs are illegal and strict gun control is practiced, he'll feel safer at night. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Beyond All Seas

Like everything else, politics has become a niche industry. It doesn't matter if 99% of the population thinks you are a raving lunatic. That still leaves 3 million people, more than enough to build a profitable following.

I still don't understand how you guys got him to replace Larry King on his show of 25 years. One of your most prominent shows, well CNN's most watched show.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I happened upon the interview while flipping channels last night. Alex Jones is a retard plain and simple. Piers Morgan played the interview very smartly. He was calm and polite which is in stark contrast to how he's behaved with guests on this issue in the past. Jones painted himself as extremely uncivilized with his relentless interruptions speaking over Piers in a highly charged manner. The question Piers posed to him about who was responsible for 9/11 attacks was brilliant because Jones' answer was so off the deep end that it probably destroyed any credibility he may have had with the unknowing viewer. What a kook.

When are people going to realize that this is nothing more than entertainment. One side is selling soap and the other DVDs. I have given up on receiving any truth in the media.

Rico... Sauve....

Quote: (01-08-2013 08:03 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I happened upon the interview while flipping channels last night. Alex Jones is a retard plain and simple. Piers Morgan played the interview very smartly. He was calm and polite which is in stark contrast to how he's behaved with guests on this issue in the past. Jones painted himself as extremely uncivilized with his relentless interruptions speaking over Piers in a highly charged manner. The question Piers posed to him about who was responsible for 9/11 attacks was brilliant because Jones' answer was so off the deep end that it probably destroyed any credibility he may have had with the unknowing viewer. What a kook.

I fully agree. This interview is a exemplary lesson in giving someone enough rope to hang themself. I've heard of Alex Jones before as I know a couple guys who are into him big time. He's considered the father of the 9/11 "truth" movement and his raison d'etre is promulgating every wild, paranoid conspiracy theory under the sun.

Someone mentioned his rating are bigger than Piers and he has millions of listeners. First off, remember the Elvis factor. 12% of America thinks Elvis is still alive. And more recently, roughly the same amount believe the world was going to end a few weeks ago. So you basically have to write off about 1 in 10 people as hopeless nutballs. In a country of 320 million people that's over 32 million kooks out there, at the minimum. That Alex managed to grab a few million of those for his audience doesn't impress me much.

I am pretty sure as someone mentioned above his goal was to railroad Piers like he did with Larry Pratt. But you should go back and listen to the things Alex crammed into the interview. It is really quite interesting. Only Alex could get all this into a 10 minute debate.

Building 7
9-11
Hatchet Man of the NWO
Democide
Prozac
Elite w/armed body guards
Gladio
1.6 BILLION bullets
Predator drones
Gang rape
Hacking scandal
Mao/Mass murder
Duck hunting
Red Coat

Quote: (01-08-2013 03:23 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

I am pretty sure as someone mentioned above his goal was to railroad Piers like he did with Larry Pratt. But you should go back and listen to the things Alex crammed into the interview. It is really quite interesting. Only Alex could get all this into a 10 minute debate.

Building 7
9-11
Hatchet Man of the NWO
Democide
Prozac
Gladio
1.6 BILLION bullets
Predator drones
Gang rape
Hacking scandal
Mao/Mass murder
Duck hunting
Red Coat

haha I don't even think you hit on everything...

Beyond All Seas

Quote: (01-08-2013 03:23 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

Building 7
9-11
Hatchet Man of the NWO
Democide
Prozac
Gladio
1.6 BILLION bullets
Predator drones
Gang rape
Hacking scandal
Mao/Mass murder
Duck hunting
Red Coat

But his approach was off. He was talking all truth but nobody will take him seriously when he spits it off like a kook. Jesse Ventura spits out the same facts but does it in a calculated manner that makes Peirs look like a shill. There's a difference you can't approach every situation the same. The press is writing off all he said as "Conspiracy Theories" due to the nature in which he presented it. If he had a level head and had a real debate with Piers the truth can't be hidden. This is why Alex is a Gatekeeper and a Shill I can't believe for a second for somebody whom has been in the media for 20 years and supposedly knows "how they operate" he would not conduct himself more professionally on CNN.

But I imagine his ratings are up for todays broadcast so again maybe this was his plan all along. You Google Alex Jones you get 250, 000, 000 hits. Peirs Morgan about 75, 000, 000.

Isn't Jesse saying more or less the same stuff of Alex?

Whom sounds more credible and believable?