rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pipelining Service for RVF Members

First off, I'd like to thank all of you guys on RVF. Reading about your adventures and lifestyles has inspired me take on adventures and make lifestyle changes of my own.

As some of you know, I have been working on a Pipelining tool for Online Dating Sites. It worked extremely well for me and a few other guys that tried it. Unfortunately, writing software for other people to use is a huge pain in the ass.

Instead of selling the tool, I will be offering Pipe-Lining as a service.

I haven't decided on fees, but given how much this forum has helped me, I'll be offering the service for free to the first few RVF members that want to try it out.

This will be especially useful for guys that don't like wasting their time on dating sites, playing with buggy software (sorry beta testers!), and just want things done without much work on their part.

There are two basic modes:

1. Passive: This mode will try to attract girls to your profile by making you more visible on the site: Visiting the site more often that you normally would and visiting girls profiles. This won't do much for you in the States (at least not for me), but it works wonders in countries where your SMV is high.
  2. Mass Mail Mode: Like Passive mode, but this will also automatically mail girls with a message of your choice. If you like you can provide several templates and they will be used at random to see which one generates better responses. The messages will be sent at a slow but constant rate of ~15 per day so no one gets suspicious. This adds up to about 100 in 7 days, or 400 in a month.
Obviously, I will need the login and password for your site. I've met with a couple of RVF members who can vouch for me, but if you are feeling worried, you can always create a separate account.

Besides your login/pass you can (and should) provide the following search options to narrow your searches:
  • Location: Country, region, city, zip, Search Radius. However the site present it.
  • Min/Max: Age, Weight, Height
  • Body Type(s): Whatever options the site provides, or 'any'.
  • Race(s): Same as Body Type.
  • Attractiveness: Only applies to OkCupid A-List members.
If you would like me to mass mail the girls, provide a template. I won't share it. The paid sites don't care if you are spamming the same message.

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions post them here or PM me.

Can I use this for OKC?

What sites is this service available on? Badoo?

Quote: (01-06-2013 10:17 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

What sites is this service available on? Badoo?

Whatever site you want.

I have a few implemented already (OkC included), but any site that lets you log on, do a search with some options, look at a member and then mail them can be added quickly.

I had the opportunity to meet Glass Walker in NYC to get the full low down on this stuff. I'd recommend him and his service to RVF. I'm not a huge fan of online game because of the time involved but this service has a lot of potential. Keep an extra plate spinning while cutting out a lot of the start up time

Interesting. Are you coding all this by yourself?

Quote: (01-07-2013 01:24 AM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Yep. The main components are mostly functional.

I'll be adding individual dating sites as people request them.

I'll try a test drive and then review it if one is available.

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Sounds like a great service, especially as you say you can tailer it to work with any site. I can imagine it making pipelining so much easier - online dating can be a real time suck. Good way to test out alternate profiles too.

Welp, you're basically getting into the spam business. Realize that the bigger players (ha - the big dating websites) out there do have some types of Bayesian spam filters running and WILL detect what you're doing and cut you off. If you have 10 dudes sending messages that are 90% similar, those kinds of algorithms will notice your spamminess eventually.

Good idea for one or two people to use, bad idea if you plan to sell it to more than half a dozen people.

Spamming is sending unsolicited emails. Presumably, girls on dating want to be solicited. However, sending one message at a time sucks, which is why I am automating it.

The paid sites don't care if you are mass mailing girls. They are getting your $40/mth anyway. They might mind if you tried selling something, but you are just trying to get a date.

Your concern about spam filtering on some sites is valid. However, having worked as a Machine Learning researcher, I know a little about spam filters and how to defeat them.

Quote: (01-11-2013 10:27 AM)Fatless Wrote:  

Welp, you're basically getting into the spam business. Realize that the bigger players (ha - the big dating websites) out there do have some types of Bayesian spam filters running and WILL detect what you're doing and cut you off. If you have 10 dudes sending messages that are 90% similar, those kinds of algorithms will notice your spamminess eventually.

Good idea for one or two people to use, bad idea if you plan to sell it to more than half a dozen people.

Would like to try this.

This seems like it could be a great tool. I'd like to try it as well.

My friend uses one of these services, and he's killing it, always has online dates lined up.

Quote: (01-07-2013 07:37 AM)Glass Walker Wrote:  

Nice. Which framework are you using? What programming languages?

Is this a desktop software or web software?

Well this is interesting

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

To anyone and everyone that wants to try it - PM Me.

I am not selling or letting people use the software itself - too much possibility for abuse, and too many things can go wrong. Clients provide their info, and I run it for them.

Quote: (01-12-2013 03:38 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2013 07:37 AM)Glass Walker Wrote:  

Nice. Which framework are you using? What programming languages?

Is this a desktop software or web software?

anyone able to review this?

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

So can we just tell you a city and a date we're arriving, and you do the rest?

I would definitely be willing to spend some coin on a service like this as it would save us tons of time and headache on all these different dating sites. Online dating can be such a cesspool and a chore to deal with that I don't even bother with it anymore, but something like this would give me a chance to give it another honest shot.

"Avoid success at all costs."

There should be some reviews soon.

Quote: (01-18-2013 11:39 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

anyone able to review this?

You also provide the email you want to send and some search options, but otherwise, yes.

Quote: (01-18-2013 11:50 AM)RichieP Wrote:  

So can we just tell you a city and a date we're arriving, and you do the rest?

PM me, I'm offering a few more free runs.

Quote: (01-18-2013 11:51 AM)Praetor Wrote:  

I would definitely be willing to spend some coin on a service like this as it would save us tons of time and headache on all these different dating sites. Online dating can be such a cesspool and a chore to deal with that I don't even bother with it anymore, but something like this would give me a chance to give it another honest shot.

Just a quick review on Glass Walker and his services...

I hate wasting time, and, as we know, online dating can be a huge time sink. I was able to meet up with Glass Walker in NYC and get the scoop on what he does and to also feel him out as an individual. Bottom line is he's a stand up guy and offers a valuable service (for free!) to busy guys who want to keep online dating as a spinning plate. Since I've arrived in Medellin he's been running the script for me which has netted dozens of numbers already. If anyone is curious or on the fence about this I'd recommend giving it a shot. It's free, I'm seeing results, and it's saving me time better spent doing more important shit.

Drop him a line!