rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many gadget you need to get by?

In a modern life it seems we need more and more technical devices. Its a hassel when traveling, and you want to have as few as possible. Also the more you have, thus more often you need to upgrade a range of products instead of just the few.

So i am curious how many devices people use in total, while traveling, and also what they would use if money was no issue.

My devices:

15.4" Laptop
10" netbook
DV camera
Kindle
4.7 inch smartphone GS3

While traveling i bring:
For short trips i bring the 15", but mostly i leave it at home. its to chunky to bring when there is lots of traveling.

if i not bring the 15", i bring the 10". But i really do hate it. I can't get any work done on it.

Sometimes i bring the camera. But afther getting the S3, i find the camera there to sufficient on most trips.

Kindle, always bring this one.

Smartphone, always.

Ideal situation

Stationary computer. Maybe iMac 27"
Laptop: Macbook Pro retina 13", or Samsung 9 series.
iPad mini
Kindle
S3

on travel i would bring the, laptop, iPad, Kindle.

For me the Msi Wind 10", is dead already. And i just read most companies stop producing netbooks already. Ultrabooks and pads have filled the gap.

In all honesty I don't really _need_ most of the stuff I use, but it does make things easier.

Ideally, I'd have something like

Laptop capable of performing any tasks I might need
Kindle
Mobile phone (currently using HTC sensation)

Guitar+amp would also be nice, but not entirely necessary.

Those are pretty much the only gadgets I use on a regular basis.

I only need my iPhone. It has it all.