rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another Brazilian Girl Puts Her Virginity Up For Sale

Link: http://blog.ohinternet.com/13035/girl-in...r-auction/

Quote:Quote:

A Brazilian teenager named Rebecca Bernardo puts her virginity up for sale not in hopes of whoring herself out for attention, but instead to help pay her mother’s medical bills. Despite the prostitution-esque auction sounding unordinary, the 18-year old is not the first to do so, as another Brazilian girl before her has done the same, raising $780,000 to be deflowered. This of course gave Bernardo the idea of raising quick and easy money.

Hopefully she'll wax or bleach her mustache before the winning bidder takes delivery of his purchase.

Her face is about a 4.5-5 to me but she's got an amazing tight little body. In fact her body type is my favorite. I'd smash that hard. Wouldn't pay for it though.

damn, when I was 18 I wish I could've offered my virginity for even a steal-of-a-deal at $100,000 to a lucky little lady. the world is not fair [Image: sad.gif]

Fuck this chick. The idea of selling your virginity is obscene. It would only happen in a once moral society which is deep in the process of becoming depraved. I hope she gets a million dollars and HIV.

Quote: (01-03-2013 01:02 AM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Fuck this chick. The idea of selling your virginity is obscene. It would only happen in a once moral society which is deep in the process of becoming depraved. I hope she gets a million dollars and HIV.

[Image: huh.gif]

A girl selling her pussy is as old as time. You talk like this is some new phenomena.

Let's pool our money and run a train on her.

I like the way you think

I am the cock carousel

Quote:Quote:

That's rich coming from someone with 173 posts on RVF. I rather enjoy my moral depravity and I suspect you do too. I thought that's why we're here.

Quote: (01-03-2013 01:02 AM)Therapsid Wrote:  

[Image: bWTnq.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I agree that the society is becoming more and more depraved, but it has nothing to do with prostitution. That part is a) not immoral in any way, and b) has always been present, even widespread.

It has everything to do with the fact that this girl will later claim that she is not a prostitute because she only did it once or some similar bullshit, though.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I respect girls who do this. They recognize that their pussy is very valuable to certain people and they get fair compensation for it.

What is she supposed to do, Give it away for free???

To me, its no different then a professional athlete. Boxers and NFL football players destroy their bodies and brains for cash. No one cares.

I should have sold my virginity to some cougar when I was 16. I gave it away for nothing.

Quote: (01-03-2013 01:24 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Let's pool our money and run a train on her.

Roosh V Forum Meet-Up 2013?

Be interesting to see how much she gets for it though. I would bet it's far, far less than the original girl got.

Any stories of guys selling their virginity to washed up hags?

Quote: (01-14-2013 10:23 PM)houston Wrote:  

Any stories of guys selling their virginity to washed up hags?

There's worse than that, there's plenty of "men" out there who have paid someone to take their virginity. Paid to take their virginity.

Just thought I'd hammer home the point.

oh yes, i know a few myself.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Btw, where is this chic's dad in all of this? How much you want to bet that neither this girl or the first have dads anywhere to be found.

Father's may be very important in raising sons, but they are important for daughters too in keeping them in line.