rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When in doubt, chill out ??

Took a semester off of college, have had a very cute/horny F buddy for the past 6 months. Has literally texted me everyday for the past several months with no exception. Asks me to hangout every night, but because I don't want a serious relationship, I usually go to her house and bang around 3 nights a week.

A week and a half ago, after a long time of daily texting, she stopped hitting me up. I waited 2 days for her to text, then texted, "You alive? Have to assume the worst when I don't hear from you." She takes 2 full days to respond (she replied "Alive") and we have a very bland short convo. She hasn't texted me since (it's been about a week), and I haven't contacted her either.

In Bang, Roosh says when in doubt, to chill out...so if she is all of a sudden not contacting me (which I find very weird), should I continue what I'm doing by pulling back even harder and pretending like she doesn't exist? Obviously I have the urge to text or call her and ask her why I haven't heard from her/wtf is wrong?...guessing that's probably the wrong route.

I honestly would like to bang her for a few more weeks before I head back to school...thanks

Chilling won't do anything. When in doubt focus on other girls [more open / receptive / free / available ones] so you can have some choice and autonomy. if one thing goes south you got back up and skills to create your social/sexual life.

Could be some kind of shit test, but from what you describe it sounds like she found some other guy that she likes better, and is fucking someone else. If you're not in a serious relationship women will have no problem dropping you like a hot potato and moving on to the next guy. Who knows though, she might be busy as hell or dealing with some kind of family issue, and is just too busy or distracted to text you on the reg. Either way, I'd probably just kick back and let her hit you up, or if you reengage her be chill about it, if you come at her with "what's you deal, why haven't you texted me back...?", it's going to make you come across as needy and desperate.

yeah, I think I'll just wait, and when she does text, be chill about it and pretend like I haven't been waiting to hear from her. I Also find it a little difficult because after h.u with a cute girl consistently for half a year, I kinda inevitably develop feelings...trying to def push past that since she's just a great lay, but lacks a great personality..

I've been in that boat before. Like everyone here will tell you, the best way to keep from getting too hung up about it is ALWAYS to have several other possibilities in the pipeline. FWB are great because they allow you to pursue other girls without giving off the vibe that you really need to get your rocks off. You really shouldn't lock one FWB down and then drop out of the game. No reason to be monogamous when you don't need to be, and getting oneitis is just gonna ruin what you already have.

I get the impression that she's met another dude and is trying to make something more serious out of it. If it doesn't work out, she'll probably be back. If it does work out, she'll probably be back if/when it falls apart. Just keep up contact infrequently, and stay cool about it. Maybe run some non-sequiter game here and there.

The trick is to make the "chilling" part a real emotion, not a role you play. Look for someone better, get busy, focus on goals and new girls and she will be nothing but a footnote. If she comes back you are in control, if not you got a busy life anyways.

If she wants to chill on you, then put her in the freezer; keep her number in your phone and get with other girls in the meantime. End out a low-investment mass text to all your cold leads every few months and maybe she will take the bait in the future.

I feel like in the OP you initially make it seem like the situation is under your control, but dude from the sounds of it you really botched the text conversation and put the ball right in her court. When she replied with one word 'alive' I would have cut off the conversation then and there. If she really was just a fuck buddy then why are you so worried about it? Don't text, don't call, just chill out and try and pipeline some girls for when you go back to school! [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (01-02-2013 03:59 PM)LaPastillaRoja Wrote:  

I feel like in the OP you initially make it seem like the situation is under your control, but dude from the sounds of it you really botched the text conversation and put the ball right in her court. When she replied with one word 'alive' I would have cut off the conversation then and there. If she really was just a fuck buddy then why are you so worried about it? Don't text, don't call, just chill out and try and pipeline some girls for when you go back to school! [Image: wink.gif]

I think this guy is right, the OP tries to make it sound like this girl is just a "fuck buddy" but he's obviously caught feelings and there is more at play. My guess is that he basically was dating this girl, but didn't fully give the situation the "relationship" label. At a certain point if you don't commit and make it official with a girl she will most likely get upset, and look for commitment elsewhere. Or just indulge her hypergamous instincts and upgrade to another guy at the drop of a dime.

Quote: (01-02-2013 12:11 PM)Spider Wrote:  

A week and a half ago, after a long time of daily texting, she stopped hitting me up. I waited 2 days for her to text, then texted, "You alive? Have to assume the worst when I don't hear from you." She takes 2 full days to respond (she replied "Alive") and we have a very bland short convo. She hasn't texted me since (it's been about a week), and I haven't contacted her either.

There is a lesson to be learned here:

[Image: eggsinonebasket.jpg]

you guys are right. #1, I botched the text and definitely made myself seem a little desperate/needy.

#2, I settled for a decent longterm h.u, and although I've h.u with other girls, I definitely haven't pursued other options like I would normally. Labeling it as "FWB" was just to make me think it was more casual, but if 1 chick is making me go out and meet other girls LESS, than it's not just a fuck buddy.

Definitely need to actually 'chill' and not just play that role.

Just gotta live and learn dude

I had this happen about a month ago. I had a FB and she initiated text conversations about 6 times per day.

All of the sudden she stopped texting. Guess what? Next time I see her after we fuck and all she told me she was in a relationship with someone. I really don't give a fuck as I have a gf anyways.

But this shows the nature of women. She was starting a new relationship and didn't text me because she didn't want to mess it up. Yet she told me all of that after we fucked.

Quote: (01-02-2013 06:27 PM)Pete Wrote:  

I had this happen about a month ago. I had a FB and she initiated text conversations about 6 times per day.

All of the sudden she stopped texting. Guess what? Next time I see her after we fuck and all she told me she was in a relationship with someone. I really don't give a fuck as I have a gf anyways.

But this shows the nature of women. She was starting a new relationship and didn't text me because she didn't want to mess it up. Yet she told me all of that after we fucked.

I don't really see a problem with this. I respect her more for cutting things off with you when she got into a relationship than I would for continuing to fuck you behind his back. It would have been nice of her to give you some warning I guess, but if you weren't in a relationship I feel like she doesn't really owe you anything.

Quote: (01-02-2013 06:34 PM)Leaper Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2013 06:27 PM)Pete Wrote:  

I don't really see a problem with this. I respect her more for cutting things off with you when she got into a relationship than I would for continuing to fuck you behind his back. It would have been nice of her to give you some warning I guess, but if you weren't in a relationship I feel like she doesn't really owe you anything.

You misunderstood me.

I still fuck her every once in a while, so she didn't cut off anything. I don't mind at all what she did. I didn't invest anything in her just texting. I'm not mad at all nor I'm saying that she is a bad person because she didn't told me. I really don't give a fuck as she isn't the only FB arrangement I have.

What I meant to say is that she supposedly wanted to behave better because she was in a relationship so she wouldn't text me. But I still fuck her every once in a while so it's kinda stupid. The only change is that we no longer text. But we sometimes see each other at gatherings of our social circle and it still happens..

She's switching taking control of the tempo of the texting.

I'd put her on ice for now and text her with all your other cold ones in a week or two.

Quote: (01-02-2013 08:38 PM)soup Wrote:  

I'd put her on ice for now and text her with all your other cold ones in a week or two.

Are cold ones girls you have on deck that you may/or may not have fucked but would wanna meetup with?
And could you give an example of the types of texts you usually send to cold ones? thanks

Obviously it depends on the girl and the style of your game but if its been a long time and you haven't spoken to them. You could go down the regular path of, "Hey it's been a while how have you been?" or "I've been so busy with (insert activity here) we haven't spoken in ages, whats up?"

I usually send something funny, which I find normally takes the awkwardness/sting out of the situation. Something along the lines of "I just got back from my manned mission to the moon, the view was great, how have you been?" or "Haven't you been watching the news? I got kidnapped by some islamic extremists, those guys are pretty strict on cell phone use." or one I have used multiple times (and got bangs from) is "I just broke out of prison need a place to lay low for a while, any room in your loft for a fugitive?"

Read Roosh's text guide as well there are some great nuggets in there, just remember to play it cool and don't act too interested or needy and the girls will respond I guarantee it!

Girls you've banged a shitstorm with and have emotional ties to, you don't even need to ask for advice for. Just say "It's been a long time, what's up?" Or in fact, you can say almost anything. She will respond happily regardless.

Nothing else is needed. If you've fucked her repeatedly, you don't need to be creative unless she left you in disgust of your desperation for her. As long as she didn't dump you outright, you're good.

Quote: (01-03-2013 01:09 AM)LaPastillaRoja Wrote:  

Obviously it depends on the girl and the style of your game but if its been a long time and you haven't spoken to them. You could go down the regular path of, "Hey it's been a while how have you been?" or "I've been so busy with (insert activity here) we haven't spoken in ages, whats up?"

I usually send something funny, which I find normally takes the awkwardness/sting out of the situation. Something along the lines of "I just got back from my manned mission to the moon, the view was great, how have you been?" or "Haven't you been watching the news? I got kidnapped by some islamic extremists, those guys are pretty strict on cell phone use." or one I have used multiple times (and got bangs from) is "I just broke out of prison need a place to lay low for a while, any room in your loft for a fugitive?"

Read Roosh's text guide as well there are some great nuggets in there, just remember to play it cool and don't act too interested or needy and the girls will respond I guarantee it!

I really like that last line. I've had a lot of success with sending cold leads a picture message with no text. A bottle of wine, a cool view, a funny license plate I saw, stupid stuff like that. If they're interested at all, they'll respond with curiosity and it shouldn't be too hard to make something out of it. "Come over and help me with this wine," or "meet me here and I'll show you this spot with an awesome view" or anything like that.

If you send this out to a handful of girls, your chances of getting at least one date out of it are pretty good, as long as you made a good impression the last time you guys interacted.

Quote: (01-02-2013 10:32 PM)Spider Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2013 08:38 PM)soup Wrote:  

Are cold ones girls you have on deck that you may/or may not have fucked but would wanna meetup with?
And could you give an example of the types of texts you usually send to cold ones? thanks

I started a thread on this.

Quote: (01-03-2013 01:09 AM)LaPastillaRoja Wrote:  

I really like these, the kidnapping one is hilarious.

and the fugitive text would work well for an 'easier' girl I think.