rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which race ages the best?

My vote is Japanese women. Since they're so skinny, they sag less. OTOH, you do see more wrinkles due to their light complexion.

Asians in general.

African American/Black

Ever heard the expression black don't crack? My Kenyan friends mother looks younger then her (she's 70).

I dont think it comes down to race only. It comes down to body type. Asian people usually have the slim (ectomorph) built, thus they have little issues keeping a low body fat until later in age. Not saying this is a fact, but its my perception.

Are Kenyan people Africans with an ectomorph body type, too? (I dont consider what I said above a fact, but it seems that way).

I would assume african-americans+black people don't age better with age in general, or do they? (Im in Germany and the few black people I know here seem to age similarly well/badly as white people)

Koreans.

They use all kinds of skin tightening creams and get body wraps and shit starting when they're ten years old. Plus they all got some kind of plastic surgery or another.

Aloha!

Black people, hands down. My mom is in her 60s now and not a single wrinkle. My dad is approaching 60 and not a single wrinkle. I'm about to turn 34 next month and most people guess my age to be mid 20s.

I've always felt that white women look awesome in their early 20s, but once they hit 30, the slope down is pretty sharp unless they can afford lots of facelifts and botox. If I decided to get serious with one woman for good, she's gotta have some melanin in her skin.

This is an ignorant Question.

Its not the race that matters.

Its the Lifestyle and Diet that matter most.

We can find people of all races that look good, bad , and everthing in between.

Giovonny is right for the most part, too many Americans live unhealthy lifestyles, so lot's of women look hot when their 18-27, but once they hit their late 20's-30's really start to drop off, and the same probably applies to men. I don't have any scientific evidence, but what I know intuitively is how healthy your mind/body/spirit connection are will have a major role in how you age. For example if you eat right and exercise, but chain smoke cigerettes, abuse adderol/prescription drugs, don't get enough sleep, you won't be healthy, or maybe you are totally sober and live a pretty stress free life, but you eat nothing but fast food and sit around watching tv all day. This principal is especially true of white women, who when they are young go to tanning beds, chain smoke cigerettes, drink shit tons of beer, eat fast food, etc., but by the time they are 35 are all wrinkled out and over weight.

I think you get my point, but things that I feel will keep you young are: limiting stress, getting a good nights sleep, healthy diet (natural, organic, balanced), exercise, clean air/water, limiting exposure to toxins/chemicals (even in body products), use of sun block/moisturizing cream, etc. I still burn plenty of herb, drink like a fish on the weekends, and am susceptible to the occasional greasy burger or desert, but I am trying to start living a healthier lifestyle now, because I plan on keeping my young outlook, lifestyle, and looks well into my 30's +...

As far as the issue of how racial groups age, I would agree that people of African descent do seem to age more gracefully, and I think this is mainly due to their skin pigmentation being more forgiving when it comes to exposure to the sun. Out here in Cali. sometimes you will see the 40 something white women, who you know used to be hot, but spent so much time in the su

Oh shit, accidentally hit the post button, before finishing my thought. What I was saying is that white people's skin doesn't hold up as well in the sun, like the 40 something white women who's skin is all leathery and wrinkled from too much time in the sun.

"If you're a honky, you're singin the wrong key, it's the honest truth
The skin that she's dwellin in, must contain melanin, that is the Fountain of Youth."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rKETOKAO0A

I don't think asians age particularly well. They just typically don't get fat as they age, that's all. Thin older white chicks look as good, they're just comparatively rarer.

Once we're talking over 50, black people often look ten years younger. The age doesn't show in their skin.

Interesting. Is that only true for black people or for mulattas/mixed (with black) girls, too? I assume they have melanin in their skin, too just not as much? (sorry I hope my assumption that melanin is what causes skin to be darker is not way off lol)

German dude, everyone has melanin (except albinos) even people with frekles, those are little patches of melanin.

Race does affect aging etc. You bet your sweet ass it does. Every race as +/- for varying things...propensity for certain illnesses, looks, aging, etc etc. This is the 600lb gorilla in the corner of the room that everyone pretends isn't there. Recognizing racial differentiation doesn't mean we have to fight over it.

Every race and variation of race will be different. They will all have +/- to everything. For this conversation we can say a black person who is very dark show's less wrinkles a (+) but, esp. in the Black community, they are often teased for bieng too dark a (-) and its a sore spot to them. Same with fair skinned white people. Kids tease for being too white (-) but if they dont damage thier skin by trying to get tan, they quiet often remain very young looking well into old age (+)

If you look at Europeans: Northern Europeans with lighter skin look younger. Southern Euro's who are a bit darker tend to get thick crows feet around the eyes sometimes even in the late 20's I know some really attractive Italian girls, but they all smoke and lay out too much (even the ones in the USA) and they get wrinkles around the mouth, and eyes very early.

Would anyone else make the observation about the propensity for black women to gain weight?

As for asians, it depends. Some of the fair skinned Japanese (some of thier skin is milk white) tend to keep soft and plush skin for years. On the contrary some Chinese or Vietnamese I've seen (the ones that dont use sun umbrellas and shit) can age pretty quickly in the face.

Rocco81 as far as your mention of the "propensity for black women to gain weight", this is mainly due to diet and lack of exercise.

Yeah you might be right. I mean diet and exercise are important, but I was wandering if it is in the genes. I mean its not diet that gives black girls nice bubbles on the back now is it [Image: wink.gif]

If you feel a black girls skin, the amount of natural moisture in it is significantly higher than an average white persons. The softness / smoothness is far superior. Almost always, only a very young light skinned person will have even near the natural skin moisture of any black person.

There are enviro-evolutionary reasons for this. Simply, a race that is exposed to more sun needs and produces more natural oil, which acts as an antioxidant, to protect their skin.

The natural oil prevents the increase of oxidation in the body, which comes with aging, from noticeably affecting their skin until much later in life.

Rocco, you are right about genetics as well (in regards to black women's bubble booty's), I am not black so my opinion my not be considered as valid to some, but just based on my observations of the different races/ethnicities there are noticable differences. I think most of us would agree that in general Asian peoples tend to be shorter, smaller, slimmer, while Samoans and other Polynesians can be very large, big boned, naturally muscular, etc. A lot of this can stem from diet, environmental factors, lifestyle, etc., but sure genetics and genetic inheritance can play a big role as well. So yes, I definitely do think that black women (esp. here in the U.S.) tend to be a bit thicker then white/asian women, that is to say they naturally have a thicker frame (bigger hips, ass, chest, etc.) However, now a days I see so many black women that in my opinion are just over weight, again this maybe construed as a stereotype/generalization and in many ways is, but due to them already having a "thicker frame" in combination with eating lot's of junk food, fast food, and food higher in saturated fat, and then not being as physically active, as a result there are many that are over weight. Final thought a lot of this is due to social/cultural constructs, ever spent much time in inner city ghettos? There are not many real grocery stores (let alone natural foods stores), Del tha Funky Homosapien rhymes about this on one Hiero mix tape about how he wants to buy some fresh produce, but none to be found in inner-city Oakland. As a result so many people in the inner city end up going to shop at the corner store, or just eating lot's of fast food (McDonalds, KFC, etc.) I'd be curious to hear some thoughts from other people about this, esp. the black dudes, on these forums.

Thing is, I notice a lot more white women these days with ass. Seems like it's way more than in the past. I remember when blacks used to joke about white women having flat asses, but you can't really do that anymore. It's changed. I do tend to notice that Russian and E. European women often still have flat asses, but a decent rack. Ass is a plenty in countries like Columbia, Brazil and Venezuela, but not in more indigenous countries like Peru or Bolivia, or even Chile(flattest asses I saw in latin america).

Quote: (04-19-2010 03:10 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Yeah you might be right. I mean diet and exercise are important, but I was wandering if it is in the genes. I mean its not diet that gives black girls nice bubbles on the back now is it [Image: wink.gif]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

OGNorCal707 I think that I can give you a valid answer. First off im black, and when I look at the women in my family I can defiantly tell you that It is all in the diet and genetics.Most of the women in my family eat good fresh foods and live a balanced life.Now in regrades to how they have aged. I have a aunt that is 63 but her body is a slender build, My grandma who is 70 looks has gray hair but in her face she looks like she could be in her late 40's early 50's. My point is that, skin with melanin will preserve for longer period of time. White people have melanin in their skin to but they obviously don't have as much as darker skinned people. From my personal experience, people with more melanin in their skin age better than those that don't have as much.Having said that I think that people with not as much melanin can preserve their skin with oils. From what I observed people without melanin feel its not as essential to always moisturize their skin with oil. Now for people who have melanin in their skin, it is essential to moisturize their skin because if they don't their skin turns ashy and gray. Thus I think that with the correct diet and constant moisturizing of the skin, people will age better.

Yeah right on NorCal, remember too that diet and exercise over 1000 years also helps to form those genetics. Asians that really never had beef or other sources of high protein foods, subsided on rice and noodles for the longest time. This was not really conducive to growing in height and/or musculature. Look now though, you have some 7' playing in the NBA from Asian.

As far as the blacks with soft skin, I am white , but I grew up in a fairly black area and I think Hydro's point about the black skin being softer is not always true. The oils? What about the Ash? All the black girls in my school were constantly putting on oils and lotions, same with the dudes, Far more than I ever put on that is for sure. In wrestling we had a brother that was so damn ashy it looked like he was kicking a bag of diamond chalk around the matt. Serious. Dry and rough this man was.

Of the black girls I've had...a few..some were very soft and fine and there was one who had kind of rough skin. So it goes both ways I think.

Quote: (04-20-2010 10:42 AM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Yeah right on NorCal, remember too that diet and exercise over 1000 years also helps to form those genetics. Asians that really never had beef or other sources of high protein foods, subsided on rice and noodles for the longest time. This was not really conducive to growing in height and/or musculature. Look now though, you have some 7' playing in the NBA from Asian.

As far as the blacks with soft skin, I am white , but I grew up in a fairly black area and I think Hydro's point about the black skin being softer is not always true. The oils? What about the Ash? All the black girls in my school were constantly putting on oils and lotions, same with the dudes, Far more than I ever put on that is for sure. In wrestling we had a brother that was so damn ashy it looked like he was kicking a bag of diamond chalk around the matt. Serious. Dry and rough this man was.

Of the black girls I've had...a few..some were very soft and fine and there was one who had kind of rough skin. So it goes both ways I think.

My black girlfriends skin gets ashy, but that doesn't mean that its as dry as an average white persons skin her age. Her skin is actually about as smooth and soft as a babies ass, ashy or not. I look at it close, and feel it on a regular basis. Ashiness means the very top layer of skin is dry for a black person, as their specific skin color has more moisture requirements not too look dry. But it doesnt necessarily means its 'dry'. She puts on a lot of oil, so as not to get the ashy look, but her natural level of skin moisture is very high. You can readily feel and see it in the health of her skin.

White American girls seem to age the fastest

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...351&page=1
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/what-r...176477170/

BUMPING this and Asking more specifically..

Which COUNTRIES women age the best. Because saying White is very BROAD, Hispanic includes all MEXICANS to COSTA RICANS to Brazilians and Argentinians.

Given the wide exposure of international people we've had here.. let's get clearer insight.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63