rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

as a minimalist i feel....

i am considered by many to be a minimalist. having trolled this forum for several months, i am seeing the extensive hoops that many men jump through to fuck girls. by "hoops" i mean, the things that, in absence of women, would not benifit our lives

i feel that it is self deprecating and gay to do things solely to satisfy women. i dont want to fix my hair and dress to the 9s just to please some self absorbed cunt. to me, it seems that as soon as i do what "they" want, i am going against the very tenants of the "manosphere".

i feel, that by doing the gmanifesto thang, i am contributing to the downfall of society. i am not yet willing to sacrifice my dignity (or my time or my money) simply to get laid. is that my downfall? does the price i pay for not conforming= not fucking the hottest chicks?

i recently refused the gift of an iphone because i feel it is not beneficial to my personal well being. along those same lines, i refuse to do certain things that are required to bang beach blonde hotties. i think i am OK with that, but...

how can a man maintain his dignity while pursuing "game"?

Quote: (01-01-2013 06:29 AM)HotShit Wrote:  

i am considered by many to be a minimalist. ....

You may be a bit naive. Not in that you don't understand people, but you may not have examined some ideas that seem obvious to you but are more complex. You may be using intellectualization to avoid action.

It's hard to help you when you use abstract terms like minimalist or dignity.

It's easier if you get down to brass tacks like "how much are you approaching?" That's physical reality.

What exactly do you mean by "dignity"? That is not a rhetorical question, I mean it in the sense of exactly how you define it. If it means never looking foolish, it sounds like a bad idea, because you can't learn if you don't fuck up.

One could have a false value for dignity without knowing it, for instance it could really be more like vanity, where you do not want anyone to see you making any effort for women.

That could be called "false pride", or trying to appear to be something you are not.

I have thought about the "desperation paradox": if you try too hard to remain aloof, because you don't want to look desperate, you will actually become more desperate because you don't fail enough.

if you are willing to go over the line of what's considered "normal", then you might start learning how to control your environment more.

So paradoxically, if you act desperate-- at least enough to gain more information about what works-- you will end being less desperate.

Look into philosophies of life/self. It's a personal interest of mine so I didn't do it for the women, but it has the added benefit of giving you the tools to call out materialistic pursuits for what they are. The girl has to have the capacity to understand & think about what you say though; it doesn't come natural to them.

i feel, that by doing the gmanifesto thang...

It's beneath your dignity to wear a suit?

An iPhone benefits me because I am reading this forum on it right now. Are you just against iPhones, or smart phones in general? I understand it's just a personal preference, but by using the iPhone as an example of your argument in my opinion loses the point of what you are trying to say. By the way, I only use the iPhone for functionality, I don't have the latest model and I don't care if anyone knows I have one.

i am considered by many to be a minimalist. having trolled this forum for several months, i am seeing the extensive hoops that many men jump through to fuck girls. by "hoops" i mean, the things that, in absence of women, would not benifit our lives

i feel that it is self deprecating and gay to do things solely to satisfy women. i dont want to fix my hair and dress to the 9s just to please some self absorbed cunt. to me, it seems that as soon as i do what "they" want, i am going against the very tenants of the "manosphere".

i feel, that by doing the gmanifesto thang, i am contributing to the downfall of society. i am not yet willing to sacrifice my dignity (or my time or my money) simply to get laid. is that my downfall? does the price i pay for not conforming= not fucking the hottest chicks?

i recently refused the gift of an iphone because i feel it is not beneficial to my personal well being. along those same lines, i refuse to do certain things that are required to bang beach blonde hotties. i think i am OK with that, but...

If you cared about preventing the 'downfall of society' you would not write like a child.

Moreover, both your logic and philosophy is lacking. When you do things that appeal to girls, like getting a fresh haircut, you don't per se do that "just to please some self absorbed cunt" or to jump through hoops.

You're not willing to sacrifice your dignity, time and money to bang a certain kind of girl? But you do want to bang those girls. So where's your dignity here? Why do you want to associate with those girls when you don't respect them (or what they require you to do)?

Your attitude and your grammar suck, fix both.

Work on yourself and don't rationalize your inertia. Better yourself for you. Associate with people that are compatible with your values and avoid those than are not, even when the latter are hot girls. Dignity, right?

You do those things because they help make you a better man than for a get-laid-by-numbers scheme. Being the better man in the end will get you results, rather than being a stubborn kid looking miserable in a suit.

Wearing a suit (at work, or not) gives me focus and able to see the bigger picture we are all a part of; you project seriousness, if not confidence, and people notice the difference. (Good for Inner Game.)
The "uniform" gives you focus, as much as people want to poo-poo the obvious.

Do not get it backwards.
Understand means and ends.
Doing well --> Confidence -->Dressing well --> Gaming well.
vs. this mindset:
Does getting laid make you successful? Or are you getting laid because you are successful?

sounds like nonsense. But as for an iPhone, they are very useful. I am typing this from an iPhone 5. as far as game I can search locations, dhv to woman, take pictures with a girl to get her close, organize contacts. I also have dating apps on my phone so I don't miss out on action. So I can not see the problem

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three