rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post Your 2012 Notch Count

Let's post our 2012 notch counts! New notches only.

To make it more interesting, feel free to add other details of your accomplishments such as:

New flags

Age Ranges

Occupations

Any unusual or first time experiences: i.e. threesome, anal, married, virgin, public, whatever

Any other details of interest: i.e. the shortest and longest time it took you to bang a girl, how many SNLs, how many from cold approach/ online/ social circle, highest and lowest ranking, whatever else you want to mention

I'll start:

Notches: 14 ( not too bad considering I only started really trying hard when an LTR ended in July)

Flags: Japanese

Ages: 30ish to 45ish

Occupations: Hair stylist, landscaper/artist, UPS supervisor, property manager, actress, auto repair shop manager, jewelry store manager, teacher, physicians assistant, dry cleaning clerk, hotel maid, Home Depot stocker, nurse, unknown

Other: 9 of my bangs were SNLs (that pleasantly surprised me when i just added it up), 8 were from online, 5 from cold approach, 1 from social circle, shortest time from meeting to bang-30 minutes, longest-about 2 months

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Just 4 new -- alas, I am 60 remember -- but I have two in the harem going on 2 years for one, 3 years for another. I should pursue more, but work has been great this year.

Of the new ones, one housewife, one store clerk, 1 hairdresser, one "environmental scientist." Of the two in the harem, one is a yoga instructor, one a housewife and part-time paralegal for her attorney husband.

Notches: 20

Flags: Not sure. All notches were acquired here in CA. Is it where the woman is from or what country I earned the notch in?

Age range: 19-47 (I'm 41)

Occupations: Don't remember them all...mostly office/business types but a few students also. Most interesting occupation: forensic handwriting expert from the Sheriff's Office.

Of the 20, 16 were from online sites and 4 were from bar game. Would like to flip those numbers in 2013 and focus more on in person approaches.

Quote: (12-31-2012 05:27 PM)RCron Wrote:  

Flags: Not sure. All notches were acquired here in CA. Is it where the woman is from or what country I earned the notch in?

It's where she is from, not where you bang her.Example: If you bang a French girl in the US, you have the French flag

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Thanks MrXY. In that case my 2012 flags were: Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Columbia, Korea, Macedonia.

Quote: (12-31-2012 05:34 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2012 05:27 PM)RCron Wrote:  

It's where she is from, not where you bang her.Example: If you bang a French girl in the US, you have the French flag

This is right.

But if you swoop a French girl in France, you captured a "home field flag".

8 I stopped gaming mid October.

Banged two hot chicks an 8 and a 9.

The 8 works in my apartments leasing office.

The 9 works at a hospital as a nutritionist.

Banged a chick with two kids 14 and 11 years old and banged out a virgin.

Those are the most notable. The others were just party bangs.

Did alright.

Notches 10 this year. Slowed down due to getting into a LTR late summer.

Age ranges: 17-31 (Didn't know she was 17 till a few days after when she came clean)
On a side note women in their 30's are freaking scary. Fastest initial meeting to bang in my life. Day game approach to her house in 45 minutes. Bang was 15 minutes later. Left 15 minutes after that because she had to pick up her kid from school.

Most unusual: Met up with a girl downtown, fucked her in a clothing store fitting room. Then back to my house for parts 2 & 3.
Met a girl same as before, except she was on her period. Brought her back to my house and fucked her. Thinking this is the 1st time i've ever had period sex knowingly and willingly...it dawned on me when she went into the bathroom to remove her tampon...
Anything for the notch right?

Only 2 SNL's. 1 of them literally ran right into me at the club. She was cute. Tight little spinner body. 4'11 100 lbs. It was purely "fuck up avoidance" game. Stayed cool and chill. Her less drunk friend even helped me out.

1st of my notches this year was a police officer. Didn't even know she was one. Was at her place and saw she had her service firearm on the table in plain view. It gave me a pause. She then explained what she did for work. Proceeded as normal. Zero LMR.

19 in Thailand

3 in China

1 in The Netherlands

10 back in the States.

If I tod myself 5 years ago I'd bang 33 girls in a year I would have laughed at myself

Flags: Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, Canadian, Italian

Best bang: Canadian girl in Beijing. Head thumping, bed moving, the maid found her clit ring in the sheets sex. A solid 7.5-8 looks to boot.

Worst bang: Trickery by an OKCupid girl with her pictures. Looked like a 7, until she magically gained 40 pounds when I showed up. Shot, slept and left.

Quickest bang: 15 minutes. OKCupid girl asks if I'm in the neighborhood and wanted to drink at her place. 20 minutes later she had a load in her mouth.

Only 3 Notches this year [Image: sad.gif] (that's a decrease from the 8 I got last year when I first got into game)

New flags: 2 (S. Korean and Japanese)

Age Ranges: 25, 28 (S. Korean), 25 (Japanese)

Occupations: all students (the last was a classical music singer)

Any other details of interest:
- first girl: pretty Chinese girl studying graphic design in Wales. Met her as I walked out of my hostel in Prague. We chatted, spent the day together, made out after a couple hours, took her back to my hostel that night.
- second girl: cute S. Korean girl I met at a bus stop at my home town in Germany. Had sex with her on the second date.
- third girl: pretty hot Japanese I first approached downtown; originally botched after the first approach. Coincidentally met her a couple weeks later at a café; made a date; went back to her place and banged the same night; used old bathroom trick to get in. Ended up staying in an exclusive relationship with her. We broke up after numberous mood swings.

The low notch count was mainly due to the LTR, which lasted from June to late November.

4 notches
2 flags (Morocco, Iran)

Meh. Hopefully 2013 will be an improvement.

Only 2 new notches this year, 1 flag (Brazil). Was not a good year for me at all game wise, but with it being my 2nd full year in the game I learned a lot from mistakes. I will be working hard to make 2013 a better year.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

I got nothing. Zero.

Great thread. I read Bang in May and notched 10 on the year. I was able to grab a lot of flags without traveling; New York City is great for that.

Flags: Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Trinidad, England, Thailand, Hong Kong, China

Second Generation - doesn't count but I banged a Nigerian girl who was 2nd generation and born in America. Unfortunately she was entirely Americanized.

Quote: (12-31-2012 06:59 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Fastest initial meeting to bang in my life. Day game approach to her house in 45 minutes.

Met up with a girl downtown, fucked her in a clothing store fitting room.

[Image: youtheman.gif]

Very interesting thread. I'd like to ask a second question to all the guys that have been in the Game for a few years. Are you noticing countries that it is harder to get banged in. I for one think the USA is tougher to get banged. I also hear things like FSU and Brazil is getting tougher. Any thoughts from anyone else?

Quote: (12-31-2012 06:59 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Day game approach to her house in 45 minutes.

Kinju,

Would you mind giving us a brief breakdown of how you did this..?

Your approach? Your opener? Your game? Etc.

Thanks. Insta-bangs from day game are rare.

Quote: (12-31-2012 07:46 PM)RobP Wrote:  

4 notches
2 flags (Morocco, Iran)

Meh. Hopefully 2013 will be an improvement.

Where did you get the Morroccan?

Quote: (12-31-2012 11:34 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

I got nothing. Zero.

Serious? Or joking?

If serious, make a thread with your sticking points (so to speak) and maybe we can help.

AWAY:

Russian ONS on vacay (new flag)
21 y.o chinese girl ONS on same vacay as above

HOME:
5/10 french girl ONS i never called back and ignored her messages
25yo Russian i kept around for 4 months
33yo socialite chinese girl on date 2 no call back
24 Persian (new flag) didn't like giving blow jobs a few hits then I quit it
38 y.o. eastern euro cougar with a kid. few hits then done

Notches: 18

All American. Whack year for me.

GManifesto-got the Moroccan at Cafe Milano in Georgetown, DC. It's got a big mid-east crowd. Actually met a Saudi chick there once-sadly, no flag.

1.3*

*+/- 2% for accuracy.

Quote: (01-01-2013 04:46 PM)RobP Wrote:  

GManifesto-got the Moroccan at Cafe Milano in Georgetown, DC. It's got a big mid-east crowd. Actually met a Saudi chick there once-sadly, no flag.

Cool.

I have actually been there a few times. Saw Mike Tyson there a few times as well.

Is that place still holding fly girls?

I got 3 notches this year, while being in a relationship, still am. I got two flags, one from Brazil which was my favorite on my way to see my girlfriend in public. The other flag was from a Bulgarian model who has since moved to London. Was really upset about her moving I wanted to upgrade the girlfriend. The last one was a ONS from a Brooklyn hipster blogger who had a boyfriend. Pretty sure I committed date rape and after she passed out I stole 40 bucks for a taxi home. All these girls were between 20 and 24. I would like for this year to find a girl from Poland in the city to bang and a short blonde. Also to get better at creating an online dating fuck funnel.

Among the best in DC, though no comparison to Miami or LA!!