rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

precious metals. anyone?

precious metals. anyone?

is anyone buying precious metals?

i feel it's kind of the best way to prevent your cash from becoming a worthless pile of paper. ok, properties and land are also awesome

precious metals. anyone?

I buy gold and silver coins.

precious metals. anyone?

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com
http://www.kingworldnews.com
http://www.sgtreport.com
http://www.zealllc.com/essays.htm

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

precious metals. anyone?

A few threads on this:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3939.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9458.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17446.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2059.html

etc

precious metals. anyone?

Yep. Gold fractionals, and silver rounds. Keep stackin'.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

precious metals. anyone?

what are your opinions on gold vs. silver?

the guy who is a sort of business mentor/guru/confident of mine and a good friend has made me think about it. given his advices brought me lots of cash back in the day, i'm at least giving it a thought

except for pretty basic knowledge, i admit, i'm ignorant on given subject

precious metals. anyone?

Eh, I bought most of my PM's when gold was @ 600 and silver @ 9. IMO if you are looking to speculate you kinda missed the boat on this one. If you are going to hold indefinitely just buy the next dip & bury that shit.

precious metals. anyone?

Quote: (12-30-2012 06:18 PM)maestrobaires Wrote:  

the guy who is a sort of business mentor/guru/confident of mine and a good friend has made me think about it. given his advices brought me lots of cash back in the day, i'm at least giving it a thought

Personally, I would only buy silver if you expect the dow to break 15k.

precious metals. anyone?

Been buying silver bullion for the past few years and have about 5kgs worth.

precious metals. anyone?

I like this guy's work. And he's not trying to sell you anything.

http://www.moneybytrading.com

Turd Ferguson is kind of a joke.

I would recommend that everyone own some gold and silver, either via GLD and SLV (don't use leverage) or buying physical from a good dealer.

I hear lots of good things about Gainesville Coins but I've never used them.

precious metals. anyone?

Quote: (12-30-2012 10:35 PM)Sanblz33 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2012 06:18 PM)maestrobaires Wrote:  

Personally, I would only buy silver if you expect the dow to break 15k.

makes sense. i had that on my mind exactly

precious metals. anyone?

what do you think of http://www.isnmoderncoins.com/ ?

precious metals. anyone?

Quote: (12-31-2012 02:58 AM)Phil Wrote:  

I like this guy's work. And he's not trying to sell you anything.

http://www.moneybytrading.com

Turd Ferguson is kind of a joke.

I would recommend that everyone own some gold and silver, either via GLD and SLV (don't use leverage) or buying physical from a good dealer.

I hear lots of good things about Gainesville Coins but I've never used them.

Do NOT own GLD or SLV. They might have 1/100 of the bullion they need to settle contracts. The COMEX will blow up in the next couple years and everyone will be settled in paper not metals. If you know anything about trading just watch the months where contracts are set to deliver. The PM's get crushed everytime that week to stop delivery. That is exactly what just happened to gold this month.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

precious metals. anyone?

perhaps owning the physical thing is the best way. there are some nice places to store it too. from austria to singapore

precious metals. anyone?

Guess which week was delivery for gold ?

[Image: attachment.jpg9336]   

precious metals. anyone?

it's only dick that gets bigger in someone else's hand

i'd like to buy physical gold or silver

precious metals. anyone?

Quote: (12-31-2012 02:01 PM)maestrobaires Wrote:  

perhaps owning the physical thing is the best way. there are some nice places to store it too. from austria to singapore

Austria? Never heard about that before. Could you elaborate on this?

precious metals. anyone?

http://www.sovereignman.com/finance/stor...stria-314/

precious metals. anyone?

I'm in the process of selling all my properties and reallocating all my funds into physical silver (specifically American Silver Eagles), and getting back into the workforce, so I don't have to sell silver to cover my living expenses. I've done indepth research on silver, and I'm expecting silver prices to increase 20-50x in the next 2-5 years.

Before you claim that I'm smoking pot, go do your own research - Michael Maloney's "Debt Collapse" video on youtube is a good start.

precious metals. anyone?

Quote: (01-12-2013 10:13 AM)nash23 Wrote:  

I'm in the process of selling all my properties and reallocating all my funds into physical silver (specifically American Silver Eagles), and getting back into the workforce, so I don't have to sell silver to cover my living expenses. I've done indepth research on silver, and I'm expecting silver prices to increase 20-50x in the next 2-5 years.

Before you claim that I'm smoking pot, go do your own research - Michael Maloney's "Debt Collapse" video on youtube is a good start.

1. never put all money into one asset. Especially one so heavily manipulated by 3 banks to keep the price lower. Have you read what happened to the Hunt brothers in the 80's ?

2. Do you have any idea how much weight or room silver takes up if it is a sizable investment ? Probably best to buy some gold so you can transport things a little easier. Also buy bigger bars, not just coins. Of course get yourself a shotgun and handgun to protect your wealth if it is just going to be sitting in a room in your house.

3. The Canadian Maple is a better investment. Usually a tad bit cheaper and it is .9999 pure silver.

precious metals. anyone?

Quote: (01-12-2013 01:45 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

3. The Canadian Maple is a better investment. Usually a tad bit cheaper and it is .9999 pure silver.

As far as silver maples go, that is definately opinion. Being .9999 doesn't matter except
For all the damn milk spots. I've seen dealers
Refuse to pay over spot for previously sealed tubes because they were full of milk spots.

Also, they come in very loose fitting tubes of 25.

precious metals. anyone?

im long uslv i think silver and gold are going to do very well in 2013 so why play physical when you can play a leveraged etf? silver will out perform gold in my opinion. but both metals should do well in the next few months. the new money printing is extremely bullish for the metals (they just started the printing for QE to infinity the begining of this month). right now gold and silver are in a bearish view so this is a great time to get into the market.

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

precious metals. anyone?

Quote: (01-12-2013 01:45 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2013 10:13 AM)nash23 Wrote:  

1. never put all money into one asset. Especially one so heavily manipulated by 3 banks to keep the price lower. Have you read what happened to the Hunt brothers in the 80's ?

2. Do you have any idea how much weight or room silver takes up if it is a sizable investment ? Probably best to buy some gold so you can transport things a little easier. Also buy bigger bars, not just coins. Of course get yourself a shotgun and handgun to protect your wealth if it is just going to be sitting in a room in your house.

I hear you. I'm a usual advocate for diversification too. But with the US Fed's zero interest rate policy, its creating unsustainable bubbles everywhere - property, stocks, bonds (especially treasuries) - at some point interest rates will have to go up and this should lead to a pretty painful correction. And with all this money printing, really the only asset close that would go up are precious metals and hard commodities. Yes, there's absolutely manipulation in gold and silver prices, and this itself is also going to be unsustainable, the physical market especially for silver is getting tighter. I'm not levering my investments, and putting in money that I don't have to touch for at least five years, so I'm just going to keep stacking while its dirt cheap. And yeah, I'm small potatoes compared to the Hunt brothers haha

I'm living in Singapore, so I'm buying and storing in a private vault in Singapore, secured and insured.

I'm buying Amercian Silver Eagles rather than Canandian maples or bars because there's a legislation that restricts the US mint to only US mined silver. In a bubble, when silver supply is tight, the US may stop minting coins to retain US mined silver as "strategic reserves" (silver is one of the most useful metals in industry), so buying now might be like buying a Van Gogh painting before he died. Also govt minted coins would be better than a bar, because in a crazy bubble market (when every man and his dog are trying to buy silver), it would be easier to sell these coins because they're universally recognised and harder to counterfeit.

I would generally stay away from ETFs and any sort of levered paper positions, because of the counterparty risks. There's a good chance the financial system/banks could implode because of the financial derivatives in the system, and gold/silver bubble and this event could be inter-linked, so I want to make sure my silver is on hand to sell when the markets crazy, instead of being stuck in the banking/financial markets system.

precious metals. anyone?

I agree the policies are doing nothing but helping our cause. But don't under estimate the power of the Central Banks. I also agree stocks, real estate and bonds especially are a gigantic bubble. But things like the Canadian currency isn't so bad. Singapore dollar I like and of course the Norwegian Kronar. Real estate in some markets is not a bad idea. Still a lot of cheap places to buy property around the globe. I think the US is looking attractive in some markets. Of course places like Greece, Spain and Portugal will be a great buy soon.

precious metals. anyone?

its long but valuable info for newbies in precious metals