rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best African Countries and Cities

Anyone done Africa?

Well into black girls and I'd love to hit Africa this year... keen girls, cheap and (relatively) safe is priority.

Reading Naughty Nomad has got me fired up for it. With all due respect to him though I'm not entirely sure he's the best source for accurate safety info, being as risk-seeking as he is!

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Kenya, Ghana, other places?

The only place in Africa I would consider for girls is Ethiopea, but that's b/c I like East African features and not West African.

You should check out Ethiopia. And specially Addis Ababba.
Had an awesome time there. It's dirt cheap, relatively safe (I felt safe most of the time), and the girls are beautiful.
The country is beautiful and full of historical sites.
http://heckyeahabeshagirls.tumblr.com/

I also enjoyed Zanzibar. Stunning beautiful beaches.
Its safe, I found the girls keen and always interessted.
The downside is that it is a mostly muslim population, can make it "hard" sometimes (bringing girls to guesthouses etc.). I never had any problem with this.
Zanzibar history is rich.

Stick to the sub sahran countries if girls are your main priority, you can't go wrong in Africa.

-rdp

My family is from Eritrea which is the same as Ethiopia culturally and the way the people look. Very distinct features and many beautiful women, though personally I don't pursue women from there. Asmara would be the place to go but it's very difficult for foreigners to get a visa to travel that country. Asmara has a nice climate, as does Addis Ababa in Ethiopia, and the people are friendly. Even though Eritrea is poor you will never encounter beggars and it is a very safe country. I've heard of stories of tourists dropping their wallets and finding them at the police station later because someone turned it in. I think that has to do in part with the lack of freedom there (Eritrea is basically a dictatorship). For example, Havana in Cuba is the safest city in the western hemisphere (even more than Canadian cities). But there's also a cultural filter that looks down on crime (the people are very proud of their culture and think it's the best).

Ethiopia is much more accessible and open so you probably should go to Addis Ababa if you're into those women. Outside of the Horn of Africa countries, the women of sub-saharan Africa look very different and IMO unattractive for the most part. Outside of the Horn the only African women I find particularly attractive are North African women (i.e. Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia).

Quote: (12-30-2012 09:34 AM)rdp Wrote:  

You should check out Ethiopia. And specially Addis Ababba.
Had an awesome time there. It's dirt cheap, relatively safe (I felt safe most of the time), and the girls are beautiful.
The country is beautiful and full of historical sites.
http://heckyeahabeshagirls.tumblr.com/

I also enjoyed Zanzibar. Stunning beautiful beaches.
Its safe, I found the girls keen and always interessted.
The downside is that it is a mostly muslim population, can make it "hard" sometimes (bringing girls to guesthouses etc.). I never had any problem with this.
Zanzibar history is rich.

Stick to the sub sahran countries if girls are your main priority, you can't go wrong in Africa.

-rdp

Great link. I was in Seattle last year for about 4 months. They had a visa program for Somali and Ethiopians. I have never met those type of women before and was stunned by their beauty. Skintone, hair, eyes and nose. Great mix of those features plus the body of a black woman. I would almost take and an Ethiopian over a Brazilian.

Thats one of the benefits of living in an international city is the access to different types of women. South Texas it's just white black and Mexican. Seattle, Chicago, LA, NYC would be ideal.

There is a thread on here stating that Minneapolis has a huge Ethiopian community. I plan on roadtrippin this summer to check out the city.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.