rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Begin with the end in mind

So many times this has been a short-coming on my part. I go out with the intention of having a good time and that's exactly what I end up getting: just a good time. Now, there is nothing wrong with that and for me many times it's good enough but the point I want to make here is this: you will usually get exactly what your goal is when you go out.

If you goal is just to get a number then that's probably what you will end up getting. If it's a make out then that's what you will get too. If you want a SNL then you have to go out with that intention. It is very rare for the world to provide you with MORE than your intention. If you set no goal or objective at all then you probably will end up with nothing. Roosh has a very clearly defined objective when he goes to a country and a set time limit to achieve it. I think this makes a huge difference in his results. So, before you go out, set some objective and see if it makes a different by doing so.

(I use to do exactly the opposite. I would say to myself I would see what the night brings and make the best of the situation. But without that objective to guide you, you miss opportunities or don't pursue them as hard as you would IF you had a some objective in mind. Goal setting is also critical to learning and any form of self improvement.)

This comes from Steven Covey 7 Habits of Highly Effective People:

https://www.stephencovey.com/7habits/7habits-habit2.php

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Players:

Habit #1 : Be proactive -- Pussy is not gonna come and knock on your front door. Your pussy supply is a direct result of the work that you put into it. Take responsibility for your sex life. Don't leave it to luck or chance.

Habit #2: Begin with the end in mind -- What exactly do you want? What does your success look like? Boldly and aggressively go for it. Don't wander aimlessly through life. Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Habit #3: Put first things first -- Get your rest, get a haircut, buy new clothes, get your logistics set up, keep your body in shape, build your confidence and skill set. Get your personal life in order, clean your house. Do the little things so that you are prepared for the big things.

Habit #4: Think win-win -- Give her an experience that she won't soon forget. Educate her on masculinity. Teach her something about sex. Make it a win for her also.

Habit #5: Seek first to understand, then to be understod -- Listen to the girl. Figure out her motivations, fears, and desires. Adjust your game to her mind set. Calibrate your game to match her mentality. She should feel like you "get her", like you understand her, like she is safe around you.

Habit #6: Synergize -- Work with other successful players to improve your game. Get help if you need it.

Habit #7: Sharpen the saw -- Work on your game, practice. Improve yourself in all aspects of life.

Excellent translation [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (12-25-2012 04:46 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Players:
Habit #2: Begin with the end in mind -- What exactly do you want? What does your success look like? Boldly and aggressively go for it. Don't wander aimlessly through life. Failing to plan is planning to fail.

This is probably the lowest hanging fruit for most guys to fix.

Having it sketched out in your mind how/where you're going to extract, venue-shift, and pull a girl over to your place for the bang, with potential alternative routes for contingencies, is paramount when just dealing with friends, cockblocks, shit-tests, LMR, and other random occurrences is a game of Xanatos Speed Chess in itself.

You can play it by ear, sure, but there are enough variables that can affect your chances of getting it in--might as well control for as many as possible.

"It doesn't matter who we are... what matters is our plan."

Not having a plan may also result in uncertainty/indecisiveness leaking out in your body language.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters