rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daily Routine While Traveling

How do you guys split up your time when you are traveling?

Time you wake up, gym, eat, time to game, tours, work, clubs?

I want to have a general idea of how you guys operate in a day to day basis while traveling and also gaming.

I basically fall apart when I am travelling. If I stay in a hostel I eat 2 meals a day and party way too much.

I try to do some push ups 3 times a week, but it's hard.

That is why I feel that I am done with the backpacker lifestyle.

Renting an apartment and getting to the local gym is way better.

If I'm in a shared kitchen I rarely bother...

I know what you mean. I just came from hostel into a local apartment and I like the stability.

I think roosh and the others game during the day, then do productive work at night, unless there's a party. Unless there's a party then I don't know how they have enough energy to go out until like 5am.

I run errands.
Go find enough food and alcohol for the day or two. I always try to buy fresh stuff like meet,cheese, bread
Its cheaper and I plan to eat/drink it soon.

Waste time on the internet. check email
look up bars and sightseeing places.
Ill pull datasheets from here and naughty nomad.
Send some online messages to chicks to find good clubs, sights, ect and maybe get dates
If Im really on top. Ill make a custom map with google maps, with all the interesting locations.
Smart phone comes in handy here. I can get my gps position and go to the nearest place or get a jist of where Im going.

While i'm out adventuring: Day game

Come back and do nothing for a while until night time.
Then I roll out into the night life.

When I'm traveling on 2-5 day trips.
Im normally busy all day walking around the new city and doing/going to whatever sights are around.
I neglect to do any hard work out minus the miles of walking.

If there isnt anything to do, or I've seen the sights I wanna see...Then there is possibly hours of downtime where I might just sit in a park or cafe for hours until night hits.

Most of the time. I spend days before hand researching and pulling info on a location.
When I finally get there. I have a checklist and datasheet that i've compiled from various places.

Energy is Will
But I'm also young.

I could easily take 3-4 day trip. Wake up at 7-8am and be walking or traveling through a city for 12 hours.
Then rest till about 10 (or whenever the nightlife picks up) stay out till 3-4am. Go to sleep and do it all over again.

Eventually my body did crash.
after about 4 months, my body couldnt handle it I was sick for about a week straight. ( Immune system must have crashed)

I am the cock carousel

4-months good god. After 3 weeks drinking every day in thailand/taiwan, I was pooped. Day-time, I just like to chill w/the boys or go for food, and lounge by the pool.

On a sidenote, I wasnt sleeping much at night... =) and street food is horrific on your stomach in Thailand.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Well I was around Europe. probably the least "clean" place I went to was back woods czech republic.
You can eat street food just about anywhere in europe and be fine.

I left out that when my body crashes. I ended up having to take a trip to the hospital.
on top of my general difference in health, I possibly had a pinched nerve that was causing a vision problem.
Doctors never figured out what it was..It just fixed itself on it own after bedrest.
If I wasnt so fit and healthy ( military training and rugby) my body probably wouldnt have handled most of what I did to begin with.

I'd love to do the same style trip as Neil or N-Nomad and go through south east asia.
the riskiest things I did are pretty safe in comparison to being in an actually third world country

I am the cock carousel