rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OKCupid says I should get "screwed"... LOL

I'm sure some of you got the OKCupid end-of-the-world email too.

"We're screwed. You should be too!

As we all know, the world is ending 12/21. Why not find someone to spend your last moments with? As things heat up and the earth’s crust begins to melt, here’s a high match that would welcome your embrace — before your hearts burst into ash. Hey, better safe than sorry."

Gutsy marketing move...Something tells me that a few people in corporate will be none too happy this slipped by them.

Just thought it was kind of funny.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Funny..mine said go out with a bang!

The girl they said I should contact though was hot and bisexual.

Quote: (12-20-2012 09:10 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Funny..mine said go out with a bang!

The girl they said I should contact though was hot and bisexual.

haha No shit? Damn, they're pulling out all the stops on this campaign!

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

showed me some fat ugly munter to contact,. bastards

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I like this, it fits with their general "professional but not serious" image. I don't see why corporate would be upset about it.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (12-20-2012 07:17 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I'm sure some of you got the OKCupid end-of-the-world email too.

Gutsy marketing move...Something tells me that a few people in corporate will be act none too happy this slipped by them. if someone makes a trumped up drama mongering fuss over it

Fixed it for you [Image: wink.gif]