rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How low will guys stoop?

How low will guys stoop?

Craigslist ad:

panties anyone. - w4m - 45

hey big boys. have a thing for womens panties... you can get mine... whats your favorite color... i am 45 white and juicy...

------------------------------
WTF?? How desperate would a guy have to be to want a 45yr old woman's panties? And pay for it!

How low will guys stoop?

I was hoping this thread was gonna be about guys who exclusively date midgets!

Final Answer: Sexually frustrated men above 45.

How low will guys stoop?

Troll her and post it. Could be epic.

How low will guys stoop?

What does she mean by "juicy?" Is that yet another euphemism for fat? Are her panties big enough for two of us to climb into at the same time?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

How low will guys stoop?

If the panties are big enough for two to climb in then you pay twice as much. Fair is fair.

Quote: (12-15-2012 11:39 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

What does she mean by "juicy?" Is that yet another euphemism for fat? Are her panties big enough for two of us to climb into at the same time?

How low will guys stoop?

Women always lie about their age on craigslist. 45 actually means 55 or more. I bet the only guys that will respond to this ad are trolls or sick dudes out there with a fetish for granny panties.

How low will guys stoop?

Damn, 45 year old panties? Why not? Hahaha, as long as we're daring each other to stoop low. But I ain't paying for shit. That's the shit you find trolling craigslist, bored people trying to make a buck.

She'd probably do better pinching a loaf in 'em and selling them to the scat mongers.

How low will guys stoop?

Quote: (12-15-2012 11:39 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

My first thought was that she's a fat ass and is trying to make "sweaty" sound sexy.