rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For all you Internet marketeers. Is this a scam?

When I first published my book I had a certain number in mind I want to sell by the end of the year. Based on my weekly sales it looks like I'm not gonna make it and the target would be reached by the end of January.

I'm still happy with the book sales so far since there are authors who sell literally a hand full of books in half a year but I'm focused on getting want I want.
So I started a Christmas book promotion yesterday cutting 30% of the price on the ebooks/kindles and as much as possible on the paperbacks. Unfortunately Amazon USA won't let me drop the price down under a certain point even if I'm willing to cut heavily in my royalties. This must be a USA only thing because with Amazon Europe and other parts of the world it's no problem at all. In fact I have cut the paperback price so much that I only receive 4 cents of royalties on them.

What can I say it's my Christmas gift to the manosphere and if I can help getting guys laid abroad it would be a good thing.

Anyway, I came across this website promising massive amounts of Facebook likes and of course also a pile of cash. The pile of cash is probably extremely exaggerated but I like the fact that I can get tons of Facebook likes since i'm working to increase that the last few weeks.

This is the website: http://fanpageexplosion.org/

Lots of "popular" use of words and marketing stuff but it's is only 9 bucks so it's worth a try.

Who here has heard of these guys and thinks it's a scam?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Dude, don't even get me started on "buying likes."

90% of these services sell you likes from fake accounts. The other 10% (the more expensive ones) just bribe people into liking your page, they won't be active users.

People who buy these services know what's going on, but they operate under the theory that "even if the likes aren't real they make you look more popular."

You've got to think critically about that, though. What are people going to think when they see a page with 100,000 fans and NO activity. They're going to know something's up. It will just make you look desperate and scammy.

I know it's not necessarily easy to make money online but I'm telling you these kinds of shortcuts are complete BS. In the long run, keeping it real and on the level is what works.

Hey Neil, maybe this will sound like a patronizing question, which I don't mean it to be, but have you read many books on marketing? How about marketing self-published books specifically? I know they've got forums directly geared towards building audiences for a book, etc.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

You can buy facebook likes, youtube clicks etc on forums like getacoder.com. Some Chinese or Indian dudes are making a living off that shit. Creating fake accounts and such. A friend of mine bought 100.000 likes for a viral he did and it worked out for him pretty nicely. He showed some agency guys his video and they were really impressed by the amount of "people" he reached with it...

Geeting Facebook fans or Twitter followers wont help you, unless they come from real people that like your content.

If you must, then just buy a "seed" amount of followers, so that when a legit potential followers gets to your page, they will not think "hey, nobody likes this guy, he must suck"

Quote: (12-11-2012 07:08 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Geeting Facebook fans or Twitter followers wont help you, unless they come from real people that like your content.

If you must, then just buy a "seed" amount of followers, so that when a legit potential followers gets to your page, they will not think "hey, nobody likes this guy, he must suck"

Yeah, maybe 500-1000 fake followers might be reasonable, because you could have that many fans without having activity. But if it's 10,000+ anyone will be able to see what's going on.

Quote: (12-11-2012 04:04 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Hey Neil, maybe this will sound like a patronizing question, which I don't mean it to be, but have you read many books on marketing? How about marketing self-published books specifically? I know they've got forums directly geared towards building audiences for a book, etc.

Well, that's not a patronizing question to me. I have read NO books at all on marketing. I did however go through tons of websites/video seminars giving advice on selling books. Most of the advice is the same and targeted at professional writers. It consists of doing book tours,blog tours, building your twitter and facebook accounts, blogging a lot and writing lots of books (while giving away some of them for free)

I'm trying to build the Facebook and twitter audience now. I see no point in blogging a lot since it's almost senseless to try and compete with guys such as Roosh and lots of other guys writing excellent stuff on the manosphere.

Do you have a link to one of those audience building forums?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Quote: (12-12-2012 12:46 AM)Andy_B Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2012 07:08 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Yeah, maybe 500-1000 fake followers might be reasonable, because you could have that many fans without having activity. But if it's 10,000+ anyone will be able to see what's going on.

Yes, this is what I was thinking about. Just a few thousand likes to get things started. I tried a Fiver once and bought some Facebook likes and comments but they were all Indian dudes giving obviously generic comments. It was only 5 bucks so nothing is lost but it's safe to say I won't do this again.

The ad in the link I gave speaks about getting real followers and developing techniques to get a real audience and not just a bunch of fake ones.

Of course when a guy is making a ton of money monthly,why would he give away all his secrets for only 9 bucks? Of course it's a marketing tool to make money of guys buying the techniques but on the other hand, if I sell a couple of books I will already have made my money back so it's worth trying.

If it's a ton of work then it's already out of the question. I can spare an hour a day on marketing but that's it. I'm focusing on a new project now and want to use my time developing that.

Are there Dutch manosphere blogs?

There are always niches that are empty and need to be filled.

You want real Facebooks likes, cater for an empty space, such as Dutch language manospherians.

Give them the book for free during the christmas period for a facebook like... it's only a $0.04 reduction what you would have received. 1,000 books is $40.00.

Look at the loss of income as your $40 promotional/marketing outlay.

if it fails, at worst you've made a $40 self-taught marketing lesson.

Quote: (12-12-2012 03:43 AM)T and A Man Wrote:  

Are there Dutch manosphere blogs?

There are always niches that are empty and need to be filled.

You want real Facebooks likes, cater for an empty space, such as Dutch language manospherians.

Give them the book for free during the christmas period for a facebook like... it's only a $0.04 reduction what you would have received. 1,000 books is $40.00.

Look at the loss of income as your $40 promotional/marketing outlay.

if it fails, at worst you've made a $40 self-taught marketing lesson.

I know there are a few manosphere/PUA things going on in Holland but nothing special so that would be an option. Not a bad idea.
Problem is that would mean I have to make a new blog specially aimed at Dutch people which is a very small market. And most Dutch people speak excellent English anyway so the ones interested in this stuff are probably checking out English sites anyway.

Quote: (12-12-2012 03:28 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Well, that's not a patronizing question to me. I have read NO books at all on marketing. I did however go through tons of websites/video seminars giving advice on selling books. Most of the advice is the same and targeted at professional writers. It consists of doing book tours,blog tours, building your twitter and facebook accounts, blogging a lot and writing lots of books (while giving away some of them for free)

I'm trying to build the Facebook and twitter audience now. I see no point in blogging a lot since it's almost senseless to try and compete with guys such as Roosh and lots of other guys writing excellent stuff on the manosphere.

I don't know if I'd completely refrain from writing blogs. You don't necessarily have to top the big dogs to make money in a niche. Just think of a fresh, unique approach or niche it down further.

Anyhow, no matter what you're selling, marketing is always the most important thing. I'd definitely get more serious about studying it no matter what you decide you want to do. Consider reading the "Education of Millionaires" for a peek into how important marketing is for any professional, especially an entrepreneur, and some good advice on learning it the right way.

As for book publishing specifically, I don't have any specific recommendations; I just knew that, like any subject, people are out there sharing this information. Here's a few I've heard about, but I can't vouch for their value or anything:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...style.html Yeah, I know it's the Warrior Forum, but I personally trust Bryan Kumar to always offer value. This one seems to have some great reviews from solid internet marketers.

Create Space has a subforum on marketing your books. https://www.createspace.com/en/community/index.jspa

Lulu has a forum, though it looks down - appears temporary but can't be sure...Also, I thoughts Amazon had one but can't seem to find it.

There's a list of other forums here:

http://savvybookwriters.wordpress.com/20...ublishers/

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Here is what has been working stellarly for me on Twitter. Your mileage might vary, but we are peddling similar products, so the strategy should apply to you too.

Building your audience:
- Follow users that you know might be interested in you. Some of those users will follow you back (some will do because they like your thing, some will follow just because. There will be some that will not follow you no matter what, those are NOT your target)
After a few days, unfollow those that have not followed you back, and follow a new bunch of people. Use Justunfollow.com to find out who are not following you back, and to weed out inactive accounts. Someone who uses Twitter very rarely will not be part of your audience.

- Do not try any "followback" tactics. I tried those for a while, and I got a short boost, but those followers are worthless, as they are not interested in your account and will not engage with it. They are not your audience, they just are after another notch to their follower belt. If anything, when starting out, follow a set amount of #FollowBack accounts, just so that your own account doesnt looks sad and empty, and then unfollow them when they have served their purpose. Be ruthless, Twitter can generate a lot of traffic for you, trash accounts will only drag you down.

You have to have a clear idea of what is your target audience, try to stick to that definition, (ie: "single adult males" be as specific as you can "single, urban, educated, adult non-immigrant males living in the European Union" )but add a few wildcards here and there. For example, your audience should be preferably male, but if there are a few women following you that is ok. However, if your audience is all female (or anything outside your target audience), then you are doing it wrong.

Getting a niche is not a bad thing. Perhaps the dutch manosphere market is small, say, less than 50k people. But if you dominate it, then you have 50k dudes getting all their game and travel related needs from you. And 50k customers, even if their are spending a minimal amount on you, are more than enought to make a more than comfortable living.

(Read this post: 1000 True Fans by Kevin Kelly. It has blown my mind and defined my business strategy. I recommend 100%, so dont be surprised if you hear me preaching about it again)

- Start out by looking for accounts from products or services that are similar to you. Mine them for followers. Stick to those who activelly engage their audiences. Bot accounts gather bot followers.

- Once you start getting more followers, you will start getting follows from bots and 'commercial' accounts ("This is the Twiiter account for Mr. Lee's Laundry") Weed them out. Its tempting to keep them just to boost your numbers a little bit, but in the end, they do more harm than good, and if someone looks at your following and sees a lot of spam accounts, they will run.

- Engage some influential account in your topic. Either retweeting them, or sending tweets their way. (ie: "RT @UncleRoosh: "Hamsters gonna ham"" "Hey @Deb, have you ever been to Hamsteristan, like, for real?") If they engage you back, you will appear on their followers timeline, which will send some people your way. (I once got a RT from Ana Serradilla, a mexican soap opera actress, and that gave me a short boost in followers and visits to my webpage)

Building your content:

-Your account needs to be active. Write a bunch of relevant, somewhat generic tweets and have them ready. That way you can just copy and paste them when needed. Use bufferapp.com to program your tweets to go out at specified hours every day. Buffer is good because you can just select and right click on your text, and add it to the queue. Tweetdeck is also good, lets you progra, tweets for specific times (11:55pm on friday, instead of 11:45 everyday, as in buffer) but the caveat is that you have to program them individually. I use both for different purposes.

Use this signup link for Buffer and we both get an extra slot. (It gives you an starting queue of 10 tweets, unless you pay for more. But 10, or 11, are more than enough to get you through the week, so you can get your tweeting done on monday and free up your time)
http://bufferapp.com/r/2d180

- About this tweet list: do not smother it with links to your content. That tires and scares away your followers. Fill it with excerpts from your book, tips and advice (ie: "girls in Hamsteristan will actually get offended if you offer to pay for their drinks" "Always keep a condom in your pocket. You never know..." etc.) famous quotes, and in the lower percentage, links to your content or wherever you want your audience to go (email list signup, Facebook page, website. etc)

If I ran the numbers from my own Twitter account, id say its:
30% excerpts from my content
30% advice, tips, and quotes of my own
10% famous quotes and motivational messages (ie "be the change you want to see in the world - Gandhi")
10% links to my webpage, blog posts, or content of my own. (I could raise this a bit, but I dont want to be one of "those" accounts, so I keep it on the lowside. Id say you could go as far as 20%. Experiment a bit and track how many clicks your links get. Around 15% of traffic to my webpage comes from Twitter)
10% links to other media of my own (mailing list signup form, Facebook fan page, etc) (I send a PM the first time anyone follows me on Twitter with a link inviting them to 'like' us on Facebook, so I dont repeat that much. I guess I should be more aggressive about it (I got a measly 400 likes on Facebook...) My strategy at the time is centered around Twitter, so I dont mind it that much. If anyone has specific strategies for Facebook, please do share.
5% links to other peoples content (news articles, interesting blog posts, pictures, youtube videos)
and the remaining 5% are retweets, responses, etc.

-Experiment a bit and find what is the best activity level and hours for your account. Too few tweets and they will get lost in your audiences timelines. Too many and they will lose interest. I have found that, for me, more than 6 a day is overkill, and anything less than 2 gets me nowhere, so I usually tweet 2 from the pre-written list, and 1 or 2 fresh, relevant tweets (keep an eye on the trending topics, its rare that there is one relevant to your account, but when there is one, ride it till it fades. Use only the trending topics that appear on the main page, anything else looks too try hard) Also, dont abuse hashtags.

- Engage you followers. Try to respond to all tweets directed at you (but dont feel compelled to respond to ALL of them), and everyonce in a while do a search for tweets to respond to. The key is providing value. ("@SomeDude "Im going on a business trip to Hamsteristan" - @NeilSKW "Hey dude, be sure to visit Hamster bar, thats where all the hot girls are")

- Another useful service to have, get an account with Crowdbooster.com (I they are not taking signups, PM me for an invite) They tell you the best times to tweet (when your followers are more active), who are your most influential followers, and they make you a nice graph showing your follower growth over time. Also, another graph showing how are your tweets doing. Retweets are good, but its better to have just one retweets form someone with a lot of followers than a lot of retweets from a lot of people with few followers. (Buffer also gives you analytics, but Crowdboosters is better)

-In addition to your tweet list, have some images and photos ready. In my experience they get more retweets. For example, photos from your travels, women (not models or slutty pics, more like "Hey, this is what the average Hamsteristanian looks like. Would you date her?") and cool places. Videos are also helpful ("Heres how to pack your entire gear into a 20L bag -*YouTubeLink")
Reviews or affiliate links could be useful only if your audience are into those ("For me, this is the best compact computer to travel: *AmazonLink") so, experiment a bit.

-Use Bit.ly to create and track your links. It tells you how many clicks each link you publish gets over time.

Quote: (12-12-2012 05:27 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2012 03:28 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I don't know if I'd completely refrain from writing blogs. You don't necessarily have to top the big dogs to make money in a niche. Just think of a fresh, unique approach or niche it down further.

Anyhow, no matter what you're selling, marketing is always the most important thing. I'd definitely get more serious about studying it no matter what you decide you want to do. Consider reading the "Education of Millionaires" for a peek into how important marketing is for any professional, especially an entrepreneur, and some good advice on learning it the right way.

As for book publishing specifically, I don't have any specific recommendations; I just knew that, like any subject, people are out there sharing this information. Here's a few I've heard about, but I can't vouch for their value or anything:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...style.html Yeah, I know it's the Warrior Forum, but I personally trust Bryan Kumar to always offer value. This one seems to have some great reviews from solid internet marketers.

Create Space has a subforum on marketing your books. https://www.createspace.com/en/community/index.jspa

Lulu has a forum, though it looks down - appears temporary but can't be sure...Also, I thoughts Amazon had one but can't seem to find it.

There's a list of other forums here:

http://savvybookwriters.wordpress.com/20...ublishers/

Alright, I will surely check out this guy Bryan Kumar if you recommend him. I have been on the warrior forum before but couldn't make out the scammers from the real guys and lot's of the advice was really technical but I will give it a go again.
Thanks for the link to the self publishing forums.

Quote: (12-12-2012 06:19 AM)germanico Wrote:  

Here is what has been working stellarly for me on Twitter. Your mileage might vary, but we are peddling similar products, so the strategy should apply to you too.

Building your audience:
- Follow users that you know might be interested in you. Some of those users will follow you back (some will do because they like your thing, some will follow just because. There will be some that will not follow you no matter what, those are NOT your target)
After a few days, unfollow those that have not followed you back, and follow a new bunch of people. Use Justunfollow.com to find out who are not following you back, and to weed out inactive accounts. Someone who uses Twitter very rarely will not be part of your audience.

- Do not try any "followback" tactics. I tried those for a while, and I got a short boost, but those followers are worthless, as they are not interested in your account and will not engage with it. They are not your audience, they just are after another notch to their follower belt. If anything, when starting out, follow a set amount of #FollowBack accounts, just so that your own account doesnt looks sad and empty, and then unfollow them when they have served their purpose. Be ruthless, Twitter can generate a lot of traffic for you, trash accounts will only drag you down.

You have to have a clear idea of what is your target audience, try to stick to that definition, (ie: "single adult males" be as specific as you can "single, urban, educated, adult non-immigrant males living in the European Union" )but add a few wildcards here and there. For example, your audience should be preferably male, but if there are a few women following you that is ok. However, if your audience is all female (or anything outside your target audience), then you are doing it wrong.

Getting a niche is not a bad thing. Perhaps the dutch manosphere market is small, say, less than 50k people. But if you dominate it, then you have 50k dudes getting all their game and travel related needs from you. And 50k customers, even if their are spending a minimal amount on you, are more than enought to make a more than comfortable living.

(Read this post: 1000 True Fans by Kevin Kelly. It has blown my mind and defined my business strategy. I recommend 100%, so dont be surprised if you hear me preaching about it again)

- Start out by looking for accounts from products or services that are similar to you. Mine them for followers. Stick to those who activelly engage their audiences. Bot accounts gather bot followers.

- Once you start getting more followers, you will start getting follows from bots and 'commercial' accounts ("This is the Twiiter account for Mr. Lee's Laundry") Weed them out. Its tempting to keep them just to boost your numbers a little bit, but in the end, they do more harm than good, and if someone looks at your following and sees a lot of spam accounts, they will run.

- Engage some influential account in your topic. Either retweeting them, or sending tweets their way. (ie: "RT @UncleRoosh: "Hamsters gonna ham"" "Hey @Deb, have you ever been to Hamsteristan, like, for real?") If they engage you back, you will appear on their followers timeline, which will send some people your way. (I once got a RT from Ana Serradilla, a mexican soap opera actress, and that gave me a short boost in followers and visits to my webpage)

Building your content:

-Your account needs to be active. Write a bunch of relevant, somewhat generic tweets and have them ready. That way you can just copy and paste them when needed. Use bufferapp.com to program your tweets to go out at specified hours every day. Buffer is good because you can just select and right click on your text, and add it to the queue. Tweetdeck is also good, lets you progra, tweets for specific times (11:55pm on friday, instead of 11:45 everyday, as in buffer) but the caveat is that you have to program them individually. I use both for different purposes.

Use this signup link for Buffer and we both get an extra slot. (It gives you an starting queue of 10 tweets, unless you pay for more. But 10, or 11, are more than enough to get you through the week, so you can get your tweeting done on monday and free up your time)
http://bufferapp.com/r/2d180

- About this tweet list: do not smother it with links to your content. That tires and scares away your followers. Fill it with excerpts from your book, tips and advice (ie: "girls in Hamsteristan will actually get offended if you offer to pay for their drinks" "Always keep a condom in your pocket. You never know..." etc.) famous quotes, and in the lower percentage, links to your content or wherever you want your audience to go (email list signup, Facebook page, website. etc)

If I ran the numbers from my own Twitter account, id say its:
30% excerpts from my content
30% advice, tips, and quotes of my own
10% famous quotes and motivational messages (ie "be the change you want to see in the world - Gandhi")
10% links to my webpage, blog posts, or content of my own. (I could raise this a bit, but I dont want to be one of "those" accounts, so I keep it on the lowside. Id say you could go as far as 20%. Experiment a bit and track how many clicks your links get. Around 15% of traffic to my webpage comes from Twitter)
10% links to other media of my own (mailing list signup form, Facebook fan page, etc) (I send a PM the first time anyone follows me on Twitter with a link inviting them to 'like' us on Facebook, so I dont repeat that much. I guess I should be more aggressive about it (I got a measly 400 likes on Facebook...) My strategy at the time is centered around Twitter, so I dont mind it that much. If anyone has specific strategies for Facebook, please do share.
5% links to other peoples content (news articles, interesting blog posts, pictures, youtube videos)
and the remaining 5% are retweets, responses, etc.

-Experiment a bit and find what is the best activity level and hours for your account. Too few tweets and they will get lost in your audiences timelines. Too many and they will lose interest. I have found that, for me, more than 6 a day is overkill, and anything less than 2 gets me nowhere, so I usually tweet 2 from the pre-written list, and 1 or 2 fresh, relevant tweets (keep an eye on the trending topics, its rare that there is one relevant to your account, but when there is one, ride it till it fades. Use only the trending topics that appear on the main page, anything else looks too try hard) Also, dont abuse hashtags.

- Engage you followers. Try to respond to all tweets directed at you (but dont feel compelled to respond to ALL of them), and everyonce in a while do a search for tweets to respond to. The key is providing value. ("@SomeDude "Im going on a business trip to Hamsteristan" - @NeilSKW "Hey dude, be sure to visit Hamster bar, thats where all the hot girls are")

- Another useful service to have, get an account with Crowdbooster.com (I they are not taking signups, PM me for an invite) They tell you the best times to tweet (when your followers are more active), who are your most influential followers, and they make you a nice graph showing your follower growth over time. Also, another graph showing how are your tweets doing. Retweets are good, but its better to have just one retweets form someone with a lot of followers than a lot of retweets from a lot of people with few followers. (Buffer also gives you analytics, but Crowdboosters is better)

-In addition to your tweet list, have some images and photos ready. In my experience they get more retweets. For example, photos from your travels, women (not models or slutty pics, more like "Hey, this is what the average Hamsteristanian looks like. Would you date her?") and cool places. Videos are also helpful ("Heres how to pack your entire gear into a 20L bag -*YouTubeLink")
Reviews or affiliate links could be useful only if your audience are into those ("For me, this is the best compact computer to travel: *AmazonLink") so, experiment a bit.

-Use Bit.ly to create and track your links. It tells you how many clicks each link you publish gets over time.

[Image: potd.gif]

Dude, speechless here! What a helpful and insightful post!. I will surely check out all those techniques beginning with Justunfollow.

I have 3461 followers at the moment but 2500 came from a Fiver gig. I used Fiver to give my account an initial boost and it grew with about a 1000 "real" followers. Out of those 1000 there will be quite a lot of follow backers so I have to weed them out and use your other techniques to build a bigger and more dedicated following.

The truth is that I hate working on Twitter. I understand only the basics and if it weren't for my book/website I would never ever use a time wasting service like this. I have to motivate myself every time but do something with it.

Perhaps with your techniques it will be more fun to do and I will feel more engaged to do it. Getting $$$ would also be a motivator.

For now all the book sales are saved up to facilitate Project "Death Star"

A well deserved rep point from me!

Opening a thread about a $9 service? Not sure if serious... Anyway, here are my 2 cents:

There are only two cases for buying FB likes:
1. To look more popular and legit. In terms of marketing: Adding trust and credibility
2. To improve SE rankings since social signals such as FB likes and tweets are a ranking signal.

Now you can buy likes for your website or your FB page:
Website likes: In both cases (1 & 2) you're ok with FB likes from fake users. This is as long FB doesn't come with its own search engine.
FB page: Only case 1 applies and you should try to buy FB likes from real users.

Delete, Can't be bothered!

Quote: (12-12-2012 03:48 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I know there are a few manosphere/PUA things going on in Holland but nothing special so that would be an option.

Not a bad idea.

Problem is that would mean I have to make a new blog specially aimed at Dutch people which is a very small market.

OK, but you're looking at 100% market share if there is nothing else around.

Quote:Quote:

And most Dutch people speak excellent English anyway so the ones interested in this stuff are probably checking out English sites anyway.

I would also add we all feel comfortable the more in relates to 'home'. Be it DC readers following DC blogs, Aussies following aussie blogs, etc, etc.

You won't, or even need to, stop Dutch guys reading English languages blogs, you'll just add to their blog-roll.

The worst thing that can happen if you try... is you fail.

There is nothing wrong in trying and failing once. In fact it's one of the central tenants of the manosphere. Just try, failing at trying something on your own has merit, even appreciation. You had a go. Also, this is why the internet is such an evener, because costs for entering are extremely low, even zero in some cases. Failing costs so little, other than time... but you will learn from failing.

Continuing to fail at the same thing however means you haven't learnt anything, that's when it becomes an inexcusable folly.

Also...

Quote:Quote:

Delete, Can't be bothered!

To do your internet marketing?

I think you're doing yourself a disservice here.

You post here every day. You have something to say.

Content doesn't appear to be a problem for you.

It can be as simple as going through what you post here, translating it to Dutch.. even translating replies you get which add insight and depth to your message.

3 blog entries a week is enough.

Roosh has stated it took him 7 years to get to where he is, so it's a long haul.. but from what I've gathered from what you've said, you don't have much going on that should conflict with that.

3 years at it, build up some $$$, travel again andprovide the content for your sequel book

"Around the world in 80 more girls "

@T and a man.

Yes a Dutch blog is a possibility but i"m working on another project first. If that one works there is no need for anything else. a Dutch blog would be almost out of the question anyway for eh "tax" reasons.

The "Can't be bothered" comment was meant for the poster asking if I was serious about opening a thread for a 9 dollar product. I had a feisty reaction to that since I can damn well decide myself what to open a thread for but I can't actually be bothered in an discussion about that. Ignore and move on is my current reaction to everything that doesn't suit me.

The amount of very usefull information in this thread speaks for itself.