rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jamaican employee defends himself from attack @ Mcdonalds

McDonald employee working night-shift was given $50 bill. Checked if it was legit according to policy. Two ghetto girls didn't like that and yelled at him, called him a pussy and spit on him and punched him in the face. They then leaped the
counter both of them and continued coming after him. He retreated to the back of store and they followed him. He grabbed a pipe and gave them one heck of a whooping in self defense to stop the attack

Super dumb to jump the counter, then dumber than is believable to get up.

From what I understand the man was charged with felony assault and illegal use or possession of a weapon, and the crazy bitches who attacked him are charged with something like disturbing the peace and trespassing. A truly unfair world we live in. The white woman screaming at him was annoying as hell.

How did the charges go down though?

Dude was let off after a couple months in jail

If you want to see something really fucked up, look at this one. Some out of control ghetto bitch starts talking shit to a guy in line, assaults him and then gets her 300lb boyfriend to beat him up. And the guy didn't even do anything. What really pisses me off even more is that you had all those guys standing around just watching. The big black dude had his back turned, they could've all jumped his ass at that point. It would've only taken 2 guys to tackle that dude to the ground. Four of them could've literally killed him. But they all stand around like a bunch of pussies just watching and innocent man getting beat until he had a concussion. And that bitch should've been stomped in the face as well.

Edit - -

This is why I think it's important that all men learn some kind of fight skill. Some boxing, muay thai, mma or something. There's no reason one unarmed guy should be able to terrorize a room full of men. That big guy really couldn't even fight. Those punches were sloppy as hell. He just had his size and strength behind them. Take a dude like that to the ground and he'd be like a turtle on his back.

Quote: (12-10-2012 02:13 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

If you want to see something really fucked up, look at this one. Some out of control ghetto bitch starts talking shit to a guy in line, assaults him and then gets her 300lb boyfriend to beat him up. And the guy didn't even do anything. What really pisses me off even more is that you had all those guys standing around just watching. The big black dude had his back turned, they could've all jumped his ass at that point. It would've only taken 2 guys to tackle that dude to the ground. Four of them could've literally killed him. But they all stand around like a bunch of pussies just watching and innocent man getting beat until he had a concussion. And that bitch should've been stomped in the face as well.

Well dude got 4 years in jail for that shit, so I think he got what he deserved.

Four years in jail is not enough for causing life lasting damage to someone, especially when doing it for no fucking reason.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manha...RmUJ4Yo4SI

This is the follow up to the first video. Basically the guy who beat the fuck out of those two women was acting in self defense. The charges against him were dropped largely due to public outcry over the case. It seems no one likes ghetto bull dykes. IIRC, it was also public outcry that forced the prosecutors to go after the two dykes.

As for the second video, you see this all the time. One person starts beating the fuck out of another for no apparent reason and people just do their best to ignore it. I think part of the reason people tend to ignore it is because if they don't know the victim, they don't want to risk permanent injury to themselves. Yes, there were several people in there, but they were all strangers, so therefore they all may as well have been alone in there. And unless you see a weapon readily available to incapacitate the attacker, you're putting yourself at increased risk for permanent injury should you decide to intervene. The other reason goes back to the original in this thread. Suppose you and one or two other customers intervenes and you stomp the fuck out the guy? With our modern, fucked up judicial system, there's a good chance your ass is going to get arrested and charged with something. Those charges may be dropped, but the damage gets done because you might lose your job, and have to spend a lot of money to pay a lawyer to get them dropped. And even if they get dropped, the piece of shit might come back and try to sue you if you happened to cause him any injury. Then you'll have to pay a lawyer again.

Quote: (12-10-2012 02:23 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Well dude got 4 years in jail for that shit, so I think he got what he deserved.

What a stupid man! Serve 4 years and ruin your life for some idiot racist. Folks are right you need to train some martial art to defend yourself. That fatso was clumsy.

Quote: (12-10-2012 02:09 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

How did the charges go down though?
Grand jury declined to indict. The guy seems to have turned his life around. I read an interview after the grand jury acquittal and all he wants to do is spend time with his child and be a good father.

That happened at what was my local McDonalds back when I was in NYC. That place was always trouble late at night.

This is why I think it's important that all men learn some kind of fight skill. Some boxing, muay thai, mma or something. There's no reason one unarmed guy should be able to terrorize a room full of men. That big guy really couldn't even fight. Those punches were sloppy as hell. He just had his size and strength behind them. Take a dude like that to the ground and he'd be like a turtle on his back.
Fighting skills are good to have. A gun is even better. I'm never going to be able to take down a guy that size, no matter how many hours I spend in a dojo. And what if he has a friend? You'd better have your buds with you, or better yet, a bunch of jacketed hollowpoints. Also, all of us are going to be old men some day; unless you plan on being Mr. Miyagi, hand to hand combat will not be effective self-defense in your old age.

I always, and I mean ALWAYS have a fighting folder in my pocket when back home. And most of the time a glock 30 in the truck, if not on my person. That big dude would have gotten in a few licks before I spilt his life on the floor. " I feared for my life" would be an adequete defense in that instance. Unless you are in California.

Roosh posted the first video in the bus driver uppercuts bitch thread. The guy who beat down the lezbos with that pipe had actually been in prison for murder before that lol. Scum bags.

Quote: (12-10-2012 11:09 AM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Roosh posted the first video in the bus driver uppercuts bitch thread. The guy who beat down the lezbos with that pipe had actually been in prison for murder before that lol. Scum bags.

Herein lies the lesson. You NEVER know who you're fucking with when you start shit. They figured he was just some punk fast food employee that they could bully. Turns out they were fucking with a stone-cold killer...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (12-10-2012 02:07 AM)J DOE Wrote:  

From what I understand the man was charged with felony assault and illegal use or possession of a weapon, and the crazy bitches who attacked him are charged with something like disturbing the peace and trespassing. A truly unfair world we live in. The white woman screaming at him was annoying as hell.

Yeah if I heard that dumb white bitch shrieking at me like that I would just hit harder. That kind of thing would amp up my adrenaline like 8-10x what it would already be.

Quote: (12-10-2012 11:30 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2012 11:09 AM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Herein lies the lesson. You NEVER know who you're fucking with when you start shit. They figured he was just some punk fast food employee that they could bully. Turns out they were fucking with a stone-cold killer...HA HA!

You have to believe he knew where that pipe was and had rehearsed such a scenario in his mind before...traits of both a survivalist knowing his environment and a guy who's spent some time in prison.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Roosh posted this vid when it occurred. Yes, the guy had done a 10 year bid for murder (he went in at the age of 19).
Those dykes deserved it. When I originally saw it, I thought he was flogging them with a wire, I had no idea it was a pipe.
Dude don't play.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

If you want to see something really fucked up, look at this one. Some out of control ghetto bitch starts talking shit to a guy in line, assaults him and then gets her 300lb boyfriend to beat him up.
On a side note, I'd like to nominate this guy for beta of the month. He's going to spend 4 years in prison for a woman (to use the term loosely) that most of us wouldn't bang even if that pussy served itself up to us on a platter (ugh, I gagged just thinking about it).

a real bodmon

The black dude has a tiny tiny head. Wassupwiddat? He reminds me of an adult size version of Beetlejuice (the black one).

That shyt was horrific.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

OP is an old video that was posted to forum way back when it actually happened. It's so old those bitches' heads have healed and they're back to jumping over counters and fucking with people.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Haha, that was pretty fuckin funny.

As someone who's done Judo, BJJ, Muay Thai and Boxing, I still know that the best self-defense is running away.

Quote: (12-10-2012 11:36 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Yeah if I heard that dumb white bitch shrieking at me like that I would just hit harder. That kind of thing would amp up my adrenaline like 8-10x what it would already be.

Heh. yeah, the typical female reaction during a crisis is hysterical screeching. It's like trying to calm someone down by yelling "CALM DOOOOWWWN!" in their face at full volume.

When shit goes down, men take care of it.

Quote: (12-10-2012 03:11 PM)megatron Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2012 11:36 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Heh. yeah, the typical female reaction during a crisis is hysterical screeching. It's like trying to calm someone down by yelling "CALM DOOOOWWWN!" in their face at full volume.

When shit goes down, men take care of it.
Typical local barfight: Caused by women then finished by the guys. Women scream holy hell and take turns calling the cops. Cops show up (sometimes) and leave. Hour later whoever was in the fight is back in the bar to do it over again.