rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your opinion on this? (Guy taking responsibility for another mans child)

What is your opinion on this? (Guy taking responsibility for another mans child)

As seem on Imgur/Reddit:

Quote:Quote:

My fiance was 4 mos pregnant when we met. His real daddy has made no attempt to meet his son but its ok. I want the job.

[Image: 4bjDKl.jpg]

Submitted to you without comment.

http://imgur.com/4bjDK

I think caring for others in such ways is very generous. If this kid were not with him, maybe he'd end up in an orphanage and whatever. It's not the sort of behavior we should criticize, I'd say. There are kids without a parent or parents who really would benefit from a home, and we can't really discriminate among them because some of them are results of real tragedies (for example: war) and others are results of just irresponsibility and selfishness. Blaming the kid wouldn't solve anything, so by all means raise him.

However, it depends on why he is doing this. If he is simply a very generous human being, fine. If he's doing it so to suck up to the slut who irresponsibly got pregnant with this kid, then he's certainly spineless and deserves criticism for wasting his life.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I simply couldn't date, let alone wife-up a chick that was 4 months in carrying another man's child. I'm sure guys like this feel heroic stepping in and handling another man's responsibility, and doing the "save a hoe" thing, but I simply couldn't stomach it. I couldn't be in the delivery room, hold and raise a kid that isn't mine. It would always bother me. The most I could do with her is what that baby's father did - squirt and BOUNCE. It's unfortunate that this kid might otherwise not have a dad around, but I wouldn't want to be that guy.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

It's an omega mating strategy. He gets to lock down a woman who is probably somewhat more attractive than he could otherwise get but who needs a provider. And she's proven her fertility. So later he can knock her up too and pass on his genes.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I have respect for people who adopt. Now I have respect for guys and gals who are good caretakers of their own spawn but it does really take a special person to give a lifetime of love to someone who shares no blood with them. It's a true sign that person has managed to transcend the animal instincts that most of us are bound to. That said, motivation matters too. I would respect a person without a family who say runs a group home for kids on the street (kind of like something that Bob Shamrock, the guy who adopted MMA fighters Ken and Frank Shamrock did) then a guy who got cuckolded into taking care of another guy's baby.

i'm gonna probably have a different approach to all this. generally speaking taking on and caring for anothers kid is a very wonderful thing to do and reflects greatly on the person. remember that kid will grow up and consider him his dad regardless of whether they have similar looks. i believe that people are largely influenced by there surroundings and although the baby comes from a different seed he will likely end up more similar to his care taker father.

would I personally take care of another man's baby. no. would I respect a man who does. yes. Just because something isn't for me doesn't make it wrong. the more important thing is the baby not the mother here. so the mother got another guys seed. I personally don't support abortion. I think in the vast majority of cases its wrong. the guy in taking care of anothers baby is doing a very honest thing.

WITH ALL THAT SAID....WHO THE HELL STARTS DATING A GIRL WHEN SHES 4 MONTH PREGNANT?

Fuck. That. Shit.

This is how banging would be for me everytime.

[Image: eumwio.gif]

EDIT: Yet, there's so much [Image: womanhamster.gif] in those comments.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I grew up with adopted siblings and my parents are not the angels they portray themselves at. In their adoption group most people do it for attention and endless complimenting. They have by no means taken on a higher calling but are attentionwhoring in my opinion, using the adoption as a "look at me, the wonderful Samaritan" card. If it helps orphans, great, but adopters often have an agenda.....

Hell the fuck no.
I'm not caring for another men seeds.
The world is cruel we all know it,
but I'm a primate in his prime stuck on a giant blue ball
With 4 billion vaginas.

Why would I do such a thing?

boredom is evil

Pretty clear he's doing it because he's an omega loser, not because he's got a heart of gold.

Only a total omega would marry a chick who was already pregnant with another man's child.

Basically, he's doing the right thing for all the wrong reasons, so I don't think he should be applauded.

It would be like some horrendously busted 400 lb. woman seeking praise for her chastity.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

this isnt really adoption in the traditional sense where both husband and wife take on another couples child. all this is a guy taking on his girlfriends baby. its no different then dating a single mom EXCEPT he is there so early in the picture he will now deal with diaper changing, sleepless nights and constant crying.

down the line she and her child WILL have a different bond then he and the child because they are genetically linked. this is an unfair deal for the guy and it is one of the most BETA arangements thinkable.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Personally I wouldn't because my options are simply so much better. For people without I guess it could be a last resort. What you can't deny is that the child will love his new father (provided that he does a decent job raising him) like his own and the biological father will have no right to the kid. From a societal point this is a far better scenario.

Chump.

After her pussy is back in working order shell be out for more. The guy will probably legally adopt and get stuck with child support . I've seen this play out here with people I know more than once. I've even seen it happen and the girl gets pregnant and calls the dude back in again

The problem with this kind of thing is you are literally inheriting the consequences of other people's dietary and exercise choices. There is a growing body of evidence that indicates that the diet and exercise of the mother will cause or prevent disease in the offspring. The effects of these choices on the offspring are just starting to be explored but I would not be surprised that if in the next couple of decades diet of parents is linked to IQ, major disease, and other traits.

Quote:Quote:

Today, however, there is evidence that Lamarckism is real. In fact, scientists have identified several acquired characteristics that can be passed from one generation to the next. The mechanism by which these characteristics are inherited is extraordinarily unique—they are transmitted to offspring in the form of subtle chemical modifications to DNA and DNA-associated proteins. These modifications, which are acquired during childhood and adulthood, can manifest as detectable traits in offspring. The study of these heritable modifications forms the basis of the field of epigenetics.

Rebirth of Lamarckism

Use of cod liver oil during pregnancy associated with lower risk of Type I diabetes in the offspring.

Even Before Pregnancy Good Nutrition Vital To Offspring

If she chick got herself knocked up without having the father in the picture what are the chances that she has the wherewithal to ensure that she is eating a diet free from nutrient deficiencies? What are the chances that she exercises on a regular basis? In my experience people with disordered lives tend to be disordered in all areas, not just one.

The guy in the picture will also have to contend with the crazyness of the mother being passed down to the kid. The psychological damage inflicted by this girl on the child will most likely be pretty bad. She is most likely nuts.

EDIT: Judging by the haircut the guy is in the army or other military branch. Those guys tend to be bitches when it comes to women.

This chump is omega to the omega

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Since he isn't the biological father, he more than likely WILL legally adopt. I believe he'll have to to be able to make certain decisions as the child's legal guardian. Until he legally adopts, he's a step-father.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I won't raise another mans kid.Thats not my burden to carry.

Quote: (12-09-2012 09:40 AM)bacon Wrote:  

this isnt really adoption in the traditional sense where both husband and wife take on another couples child. all this is a guy taking on his girlfriends baby. its no different then dating a single mom EXCEPT he is there so early in the picture he will now deal with diaper changing, sleepless nights and constant crying.

down the line she and her child WILL have a different bond then he and the child because they are genetically linked. this is an unfair deal for the guy and it is one of the most BETA arangements thinkable.

Agreed. While I've never wanted to adopt a child, I'd vastly prefer adopting a child to this arrangement. I'd never get past the fact that the woman was a dumb, irresponsible whore for having a kid out of wedlock, with a deadbeat.

The woman, deep down, will always see you as a sap. Her odds of cheating on you are much higher, and she may even abuse the child. You're reinforcing the frame that she makes mistakes and it's your job to clean them up. HELL no.

*She wasn't on birth control, didn't abort the baby and didn't give it up for adoption.

*I doubt finding out "we're pregnant!" was the first time the baby daddy had shown himself to be irresponsible (bad boy).

*He will feel like a hero (Captain save a ho), but how long does he expect her to be appreciative? I doubt much longer than a few years. I can just hear an argument 10 years from now, "I took you and your bastard baby in when no one else would!"

*As animals it's a great mating strategy by her. Get knocked up by "alpha" and have responsible "omega" take care of baby.

*Willingly taking on the consequences of another person's bad decision making is usually not something successful people with high self-esteem do. Being HER hero wasn't enough, now he's attention whoring online. I'd be curious to know his story...

There is nothing at all commendable about what he is doing. Simpy put, the kid is not his and will learn it soon enough and want to seek out his birth father.

- Furthermore, when and if he has biological children with the woman, he will feel a stronger bond with them - its just natural.

-The only thing that will happen here is that his resources will be drained on a bastard kid and a woman who most likely will not be appreciative - particularly when the kid reaches self sufficiency (teen years).

-The only thing he gets here is some very good sex (which the woman will give in order to secure the resources and protection) - and he is paying a far too high a price for it.

He could get the same by simply being the mother's boyfriend/fuck buddy.

If he likes the kid he could continue as an 'uncle' or good friend......

there simply is no winning scenario for this guy long term - none - i have seen this scenario played out many times.... a woman cant simply respect an omega ......

The only way he can really clean this up is to get her pregnant with his own child sometime down the line. He needs to make sure his resources are going towards raising his own blood also, so she'll have to be invested fully in HIM. I wouldn't legally adopt the other man's child either.

Quote: (12-09-2012 02:40 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

The only way he can really clean this up is to get her pregnant with his own child sometime down the line. He needs to make sure his resources are going towards raising his own blood also, so she'll have to be invested fully in HIM. I wouldn't legally adopt the other man's child either.

She will never be fully invested in him OR as I have seen - if she does, she then subtly rejects the first child as a 'mistake'. A hierarchy will develop - the biological kids have a higher status than the bastard.

Furthermore, every dollar and minute he spends on her will be shared with that kid - even if he has his own with her. No matter what that kid gets his resources.

This man has absolutely nothing to gain here. Nothing. Quintessential omega behavior - complete lack of standards and self esteem.

Quote: (12-09-2012 02:45 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-09-2012 02:40 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

She will never be fully invested in him OR as I have seen - if she does, she then subtly rejects the first child as a 'mistake'. A hierarchy will develop - the biological kids have a higher status than the bastard.

Furthermore, every dollar and minute he spends on her will be shared with that kid - even if he has his own with her. No matter what that kid gets his resources.

This man has absolutely nothing to gain here. Nothing. Quintessential omega behavior - complete lack of standards and self esteem.

I get that. I've clearly stated that he should be marrying her at all, but he did. It's obvious that the other child will still benefit, but if he's going to set up house, he needs to have his own blood in the house also.

The comments section reminds me of parents applauding special ed kids playing baseball

[Image: csa_sp062508c_rgbb.jpg]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK