rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ten Approaches

Ten Approaches

[/b]Alright Masters of the game here are my latest 10 approaches in 6 Days. (I am making an effort to do atleast 2 approaches a day). Kindly let me know where my game needs tweaking although 10 is a real small sample to critique someones game but any help is appreciated

#1.GYM: I saw an Asian HB 7 with a personal trainer and noticed her looking at me every once in a while but ignored it, took that as an IOI but didn't want to seem needy and didn't go to her.Coincidentally we both walked out of the GYM at the same time and I asked her how much are the personal training sessions and she went on blah balh... she said about 100 sessions for $ ... and i followed up with if she feels it's good to come in the AM or PM and started walking away from her and her body followed me ( IOI) she turned and started walking along.

Found out she is learning the Business I am in and I have an authoratative position ( DHV ), I ejected and she said she hopes to see me at the Gym.I thought I did good not to ask for her number although I am very positive I would have had a number close.

Q:Retrospectivelly I am thinking I should have gone for the number ?

#2: Target: HB 7 Blond Girl in Black Leggings Brown Sandals ,Black Floral Shirt, Different then the rest of the girls here. She was looking at Tooth pastes and I asked there are too many choices to confuse one, she agreed and stated she will get whatever is available in Travel size, I told her it's convinient as you can take it on a carry On Item, she agreed and I asked her If she travels a lot, she said She is going to NY for an Interview with a Fashion Mag, I agreed to her having a different fashion sense( I think I should not have done that ) giving her high Value, We talked some about NY, as I have lived in NY.

Then I told her I will be in NY in Summer and we should hang out some time....She looked at me with puzzled look, I asked for her Number and then It Came " I have a Boy Friend " and he would mind , and he is Type A personality. I asked her what does he do , He goes to law School...

Q: I should not have asked about the boy friend and should have banter as How long have u had that boy friend problem?

#3:Star Buck's:HB 7 Asked the Girls making coffee about there blends and she went on and On..... commeneted on Tattoo's behind her Ears ( 4-5 Stars ) she said I like to wear my hair down and do not want people to see it.., attends local university and is here at the coffee shop so that she can enjoy free coffee, I asked about the free Internet she informed me how to get on it, customer started lining up and I did not have enough time to ask for number.. maybe because I thought not enough connection was made

Q: Should I have gone for the number anyway?

#4: Gigi's Cupcakes: (Right next to Starbucks) herds of girls coming in and out, I go inside and asked the girl at the counter about how many calories is in one of these , she starts laughing, I asked where else does she works, she told me that she will be leaving for Afghanistan pretty soon..... customers short climbing up again I did not go for the number.

#5:Marshalls: HB7 that I saw earlier at Gigi's, asked her didn't I just see her that Gigi's she said yes, I asked that she know how many calories she just consumed she started laughing, she attends the University and would like to follow the carrier I am in but is concerned about the recent changes and economic downturn and would like for me to tell her the inside story.... I gave her a little bit of information and told her to continue the conversation on a later date as I have to meet a friend....[b] Number closed her ( Got a Number this time)

#6: Kroger: HB 6 in Meat Section , I asked if Kroger has the best Meat in Town, she agreed and stated its not the cheapest, I informed that I just moved from California in need to no places to shop for Produce etc.. She gave me a detailed info, she is a student at the University and is pursuing her PHD, we talked a little bit about gym membership, I told her she is interesting and I would like to continue the conversation and asked for her number, Here it came again I am in a relationship but she would like to see me again if Kroger sometime......., I Ejected

Q: Should I have persisted or was there not enough connection?

#7: REdbox: HB6 I asked how many days can you keep a movie, she informed me as many days as you like , started telling me that she has both Netflix and Redbox....., is pursuing a degree in linguistics, I asked her what would linguistics do after graduating..blah blah.., she also works as a cocktail waitress at a bar downtown and has done a lot of other kinds of work (as she was trying to move towards her car it took 2 steps back and leaned against my car she slowly pulled toward towards me) we talked for about 10-15 minutes and I got her number. She told me to text her, and I told her I really text but she should pick up my phone when I call her.. ( 2nd number close)

#8: Cougar at Kroger:HB7 asked her and she know where Febreze candles are, she told me I should get this other product........., she has a dog and this product even gets rid of DOg Smell, I neg her on her full buggy, she starts to leave....... I see she has a ring...
Q: Should I have noticed a ring earlier, should be even go after girls with rings..

#9: and # 10: I do not know if they count because it didn't progress much as I froze after the Opener and had to eject.

My own critique:

I got 2 numbers and 2 girls told me that they have boy Friends/are in a relationship.

I need to know how to better Plough through the " I have a Boy Friend"

If you think not enough connection or rapport is made, should do quit or still go for the number anyway............?,

Is there a general rule that you guys follow to how long after opening that you should go for the number?

Thanking you guys in Anticipation.

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

Ten Approaches

those quotations are from another thread of g's manifesto or virgils, aren't they? i just remember having read the exact same...

Ten Approaches

Your 1st ?: ...i thought it was good that you didn't ask for her number cause you both know that you will see each other again. Just keep building comfort and attraction, the number will happen organically.

Your 2nd ? ...you said you guys should "hang out sometime" and she got a "puzzled look on her face". You have known her for 1 minute (toothpaste aisle at Target) and your saying "we should hang out sometime". Thats creepy. Then she said "i have a boyfriend", that means get lost weirdo. If your laughing and "vibing" for 30 minutes, then you can say "lets hang out sometime".

Your 3rd? ...No. Connection first, number second.

Your 4th? ...If you BOTH know that you are gonna see each other again, then usually i wouldn't ask for the number. Better to bump into her again casually and take it from there.

Your 5th? ...Don't mess with married women. Unless they are all over you and you are prepared to deal with an angry husband.

You need to focus on building comfort and attraction. You are just asking them basic ?'s about their job. They need to start asking you ?'s about who you are. Only after they show a little interest should you ask for a number. Its not about "getting numbers", its about "connecting" with women.

You already know how to handle " I have boyfriend"...("how long have you had that problem")

I usually vibe for at least 5-10 minutes before i go for number. With this type of "cold" daytime approach.

btw, this is just about the hardest way to pick up chicks, but i think its one of the best ways to practice.

Ten Approaches

Thanks a bunch, you said daytime is the hardest way to approach, what easy/other ways to pick up you have in mind ?

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

Ten Approaches

You're doing pretty good.

I need to get back on it and day game some more. It's been awhile since I've done it.

I need to step up. I like how you approach anywhere, even at Redbox.