rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming 9's and 10's?

Gaming 9's and 10's?

Sorry for asking two questions in quick succession...

Anyway. Really curious here. I am no 'playa' - so maybe I don't know what I am talking about...

But - it seems to me that girls who are a 9 or a 10 will rarely (if ever?) sleep with a guy on a 'one-night stand'. Indeed - I rarely hear about PUAs who manage to pull even an 8 or above on a 'one-night stand'.

Now - as an outsider. It seems to me as if a 9 or a 10 - needs to be played over a longer term. Since girls are not as horny as guys - only the lower quality girls will put out on the same night as meeting a guy for the first time.

I have read manosphere blogs for the past 3 years. And it seems to me very rare that a girl who is an 8,9 or 10 can be pulled by a complete stranger on the same night as meeting him.

Maybe I'm naive. But it seems to me that 'game' - at the end of the day will ultimately limit you to pulling 7's (at best) on the same night as first meeting them.

I am guessing pulling 7's as part of a one-night stand is fine by alot of guys. But - to pull 8,9 and 10s - it seems as if you need to work yourself into some kind of longer-term social 'game' than just the usual PUA one-night stand approach.

Anyone else get this impression? Seems as if 8,9 and 10s are alot less likely to put out on the same night, compared to lesser girls when meeting a guy for the first time.

I hope im wrong here. But it is just the impression I get...

Cardguy

Gaming 9's and 10's?

Quote: (12-07-2012 08:27 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

But - it seems to me that girls who are a 9 or a 10 will rarely (if ever?) sleep with a guy on a 'one-night stand'.

Not true. Whether she's a 5 or a 10, treat em all the same. Fight the urge to let your brain trick you into gaming a 9 or a 10 any differently than you would say a 5 or a 6.

Gaming 9's and 10's?

Sorry for asking two questions in quick succession...

Anyway. Really curious here. I am no 'playa' - so maybe I don't know what I am talking about...

But - it seems to me that girls who are a 9 or a 10 will rarely (if ever?) sleep with a guy on a 'one-night stand'. Indeed - I rarely hear about PUAs who manage to pull even an 8 or above on a 'one-night stand'.

:[Image: troll.gif]:

Gaming 9's and 10's?

9s, 10s, 7s, 8s, 5s, 4s, 3s, 2s, 1s..

LMAO@WIA!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Gaming 9's and 10's?

Anyone else get this impression? Seems as if 8,9 and 10s are alot less likely to put out on the same night, compared to lesser girls when meeting a guy for the first time.

Probably true, given that 8+'s get more male attention, and are likely already banging someone or have recently had sex. That said, you can't think that way or be intimidated by the cute ones. I struggle with it (everyone does) but once you chat one up you realize that you can have a conversation with a 9 the same way and just as easily as you would a 5.

Gaming 9's and 10's?

Gaming 9's and 10's?

I've been around alotta 9's and dimes and most of em don't get hollered at near as much as one would assume...with the whole beauty as intimidation thing...

Gaming 9's and 10's?

Want to pull a "9" for a one night stand? Here's the recipe.

1) Dress sharp as a razor.
2) Approach with ease, or even better, let her approach you.
3) Appear nonchalant, while probing her interests.
4) Drop massive bait involving one of her goals/interests.
5) Escalate touching/laughing/emotion.
6) Isolate with a drink or smoke.
7) Rock solid logistics.
8) Cab fare in the morning.

On some level its an exchange. They're offering their body, and you bringing to the table a lifestyle that none in her social circle than parallel.

Your theory the top girls don't put out?

They are often the sluttiest of the slutty. It seems you are already putting higher value on them by saying they need to be gamed "long term". Simply not true.

The sooner you strip her of her looks, and simply engage whatever in that little head of hers makes tingle, the quicker the clothes come off.

Gaming 9's and 10's?

Quote: (12-07-2012 08:37 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

But - it seems to me that girls who are a 9 or a 10 will rarely (if ever?) sleep with a guy on a 'one-night stand'.

Not true. Whether she's a 5 or a 10, treat em all the same. Fight the urge to let your brain trick you into gaming a 9 or a 10 any differently than you would say a 5 or a 6.

I don't agree with that at all. You can't talk to a 9 or 10 like you talk to a 5 or 6. 9's and 10's need to be put in there place more and you need to show less interests with less compliments. Any compliment needs to be of the backhanded variety.

Where as a 5 or 6 you can tease but it has to be obviously playful. You give a 5 or 6 a stiff backhanded compliment and she will be at home later eating ice cream and not sucking your cock.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Gaming 9's and 10's?

Quote: (12-07-2012 10:02 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

I don't agree with that at all. You can't talk to a 9 or 10 like you talk to a 5 or 6. 9's and 10's need to be put in there place more and you need to show less interests with less compliments. Any compliment needs to be of the backhanded variety.

Where as a 5 or 6 you can tease but it has to be obviously playful. You give a 5 or 6 a stiff backhanded compliment and she will be at home later eating ice cream and not sucking your cock.

Disagree. You're over thinking it.

Gaming 9's and 10's?

I have read manosphere blogs for the past 3 years. And it seems to me very rare that a girl who is an 8,9 or 10 can be pulled by a complete stranger on the same night as meeting him.
then stop reading those blogs and learn from people with real life credentials.

Quote:cardguy Wrote:

Maybe I'm naive. But it seems to me that 'game' - at the end of the day will ultimately limit you to pulling 7's (at best) on the same night as first meeting them.

I am guessing pulling 7's as part of a one-night stand is fine by alot of guys. But - to pull 8,9 and 10s - it seems as if you need to work yourself into some kind of longer-term social 'game' than just the usual PUA one-night stand approach.

Make no mistake about it. To pull a hot hot chick you have to be cooler than her. Point blank period. And "cooler" means having more fun regardless of her, being whatever happens relaxed, needing nothing from her, having more fun than her, having better options than her, caring less about any particular potential outcome of the night than her, etc, basically you need to totally flip the fucking script.

How?

You bring her in to YOUR fun/party, not weasel in her fun/party. And if she's not down for that at first you don't care cause you're the fucking party there, you're the source of fun (value in the venue = fun) and she's not the factor. You're just a happy dude who just talks to girls and spreads good vibe. And as you're socializing and talking to that hottie you're not trying to get anything from her (validation?) so you're centered like a motherfucker. That alone comes across as high status like crazy. So when she's sassy/pouty/standoffish/whatever you don't care, you walk off with smile on your face cause that's funny to you, you make up a joke about her and say it to other people. And they're cool with you cause who doesn't want to talk to a fun guy? So other girls talk to you and now that stuck up bitch can see that you're that cool motherfucker who doesn't need her at all to be the shit and have fun. You flipped the script. She knows she fucked up cause everybody want to be at the warm end of the pool. Now you have the biggest chances to end up with her.

Conversely.. when a guy is walking around the club like a value leach, scanning the place for targets, looking for a girl to trick her into bed with him, trying to join her fun/party and prove his cool, his chances to pull that girl are nearly zero. He got it backwards.

Savvy?

Gaming 9's and 10's?

Hot girls are often the skankiest.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Gaming 9's and 10's?

Great response, XXL. That is a different mindset to what I had in mind. But it makes alot of sense. Seems to be on a bigger scale to what I am used to thinking about. So much so - you will need to start thinking in terms of wingmen - or maybe being 'in' with the owner of the venue - so that your group is the centre of the attention.

To be honest. I think Game theorists should focus more on pulling 9's and 10's since it is only with those sorts of rewards that the effort is worthwile (IMHO).

Thanks for all the responses.

Gaming 9's and 10's?

Girls who are beautiful know they are beautiful. Why? Because everyone has told them they are beautiful. (The corollary? Girls who are plain, or ugly, know they are because no one has told them they are beautiful and because they make comparisons all the time).

So first rule with HBs? Never EVER focus on her beauty. Deflect and tease. "Oh, you're an actress? That stage makeup must really transform your looks." "Oh, you're a model! A hand model?" "Oh, you've been in beauty contests? I guess it must be kinda discouraging to be like all the other girls."

Tap into her emotional landscape she's traversed BECAUSE of her beauty. "Sometimes I intimidate people because I am very confident, and then I feel bad because I make them feel bad. Do you feel that way sometimes too?" Chances are she too has intimidated people with her beauty, and she will open up about that. Many beautiful women have gone through and "ugly duckling" stage -- tap into those feelings. "I had some tough times growing up -- I never really quite fit in. Did you have those kind of experiences?" When you get her to say that people saw me differently than I saw myself, you now share this emotional bond.

In other words, never get to LOOKs. Get to the FEELINGS that are part of parcel of the looks. Tap into the insecurities. Share "yours" but always from a position of power and dominance.

Gaming 9's and 10's?

Is complimenting a girl on her excellent makeup a useful neg? Sorry for the random question there. But I came across this the other day and it seems like a pretty good one.

Sorry for using the word 'neg'. But can't think of a better term here. I know it is a bit old-school.

Cardguy

Gaming 9's and 10's?

They're all females, do the same shit everytime.

Isolate her
Talk to her for a bit
Ask if she want to come over
Fuck her

If she refuses to come over, get digits and go try another girl

boredom is evil

Gaming 9's and 10's?

7s put out to guys with tight game because the guy is sufficiently higher value than they are.

9s and 10s are already pretty near the pinnacle of social value solely based on their looks. But they too will still put out quickly to someone who they perceive to be of sufficiently higher value than themselves.

You must look the part, act the part, and basically be the part through developing your lifestyle - you're not often going to be able to "fool" a 9 or 10 into a ONS if you're only worth a 7 based on your own value.

Exceptions do exist though, there are some 9s who aren't aware of their own worth, or have insecurities.

Gaming 9's and 10's?

I used to think that a 8 and up will never get with me in a ONS. That was before I increased my game. So far in just 4 months after joining the forum I have sleep with 2 8's in my book and one 7's. The rest have been all 6's. In my early learning stage of game, I would put 7's and up on a pedestal. I now treat all girls like they are 5's. I noticed that trying to impress a 7 or up only leads to your demise. I make them try to impress me.

Gaming 9's and 10's?

I try to treat them the same as a 1 or a 2, its all mental.....If you get nervous because its a 8, 9 or 10 you are gonna blow it...

Gaming 9's and 10's?

There's no better feeling than fucking the absolute shit out of a beautiful, feminine woman.

Gaming 9's and 10's?

Quote: (12-08-2012 05:49 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

There's no better feeling than fucking the absolute shit out of a beautiful, feminine woman.

Ain't that the truth.

Gaming 9's and 10's?

I think it's society thinks you're supposed to treat them all nice and what not, and they've come to expect that. Get them in the sack and beat it up.

Gaming 9's and 10's?

9s and 10s (if such a thing exists) have considerably less value in the day compared to night. You are handicapped as a motherfucker with these girls at night, why not play on level terms? Hit them up when they're in shitty clothes and flip-flops at the local grocery store.

Definitely try day gaming them when given the chance.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Gaming 9's and 10's?

In my experience the biggest problem with the upper level of girls is that they will usually be in a serious relationship where the guy is providing some serious benefits. For them to jeopardize that relationship you had better be offering a compelling reason. It is easier, if you interact with them on a regular basis for some reason, like work. Then you can work on them over an extended period of time.

Gaming 9's and 10's?

Just curious where the blokes across the rest of the USA find is the best day and night hunting ground for 8s 9s and 10s?

In New England the large Beach Areas where you can see their facial and physical attributes - can't hide much in a bikini or Thong at the beach. Areas like Hampton beach or Salisbury Beach north Shore or Nantasket or New Port RI beaches south shore. Cape beaches are spotty due to lack of critical mass from Boston Metro.

Boston day game is great in the Shopping Districts and new walking malls (Newbury and Copley/Prudential)

As for evening game dozens of Pubs and Clubs in and around the Boston Garden, Fenway Park, Financial District and North End along the new Rose Kennedy Greenway and decent spots in back Bay and the Theater District - my favorites are the new large Restaurants and Separate Bars in the Seaport District (DelFrisco's, Salvatore's new large Hotel Bars and the best being the Seaport Legal Seafood's Top Floor Ocean front bar along with first Friday's soirees at the new waterfront ICA museum.

Lots of undergrads and grads all across Boston if that is your target demographic along with quite a few young women working in the financial, healthcare, technology and academic sectors.