rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British cougars in Turkey (with teenage daughter)

[Image: huh.gif]

She go crazy, is hamster!

Plenty of lols in there but the lack of parenting skills or respect for their children was anything but funny. No wonder Britain is heading down the shitter with kids getting dragged through their informative years by parents who take them on sex holidays and openly boast about riding the cock carousel in front of them. Imagine however if a man took his young kid to Thailand on a sex holiday,social services would meet him at Heathrow and take his kid away.

Man going away and banging young girls = Media scream sinister pervert
Woman going away and banging young men = Media laugh and say good on them,they're just Shirley Valentines.

I got time to watch this..so I will.
I already lolled within the first minutes
These two , old chicks have been to Turkey more than 20 times in 5 years.
thats once a season, every 4 months

They're hotel maids with busted faces
They haven't found a a husband?...even as white women..they are obviously worthless.

They are so deluded of there own self worth that its amazing.
I wonder what they're sons are like
At least they've found their Penis Paradise

*its like the greek kamaki

I like how..at the end..the mom was pissed of that her daughter was getting more jiggy time that she was [Image: biggrin.gif]

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (12-06-2012 02:19 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I got time to watch this..so I will.
I already lolled within the first minutes
These two , old chicks have been to Turkey more than 20 times in 5 years.
thats once a season, every 4 months

They're hotel maids with busted faces
They haven't found a a husband?...even as white women..they are obviously worthless.

They are so deluded of there own self worth that its amazing.
I wonder what they're sons are like
At least they've found their Penis Paradise

*its like the greek kamaki

This is gonna be fun..

haha the English equivalent of trailer park trash [Image: smile.gif]
2 villages are definitely being deprived of their resident idiot whilst they are away

duplicate delete

They brought their kids?

Talk about misguided priorities

Love it when she says she's not like men who go to Thailand with the main purpose of having sex, "if it happens it happens, so am I a sex tourist, you tell me!"

Then shortly after her friend says she'll be with anywhere from 2-13 men.

[Image: hamster2.gif]

Do they have female sex tourist forums?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (12-06-2012 01:52 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Plenty of lols in there but the lack of parenting skills or respect for their children was anything but funny. No wonder Britain is heading down the shitter with kids getting dragged through their informative years by parents who take them on sex holidays and openly boast about riding the cock carousel in front of them. Imagine however if a man took his young kid to Thailand on a sex holiday,social services would meet him at Heathrow and take his kid away.

Woman going away and banging young men = Media laugh and say good on them,they're just Shirley Valentines.

Imagine what would happen in the same case, a couple of fathers in their 50ies living their second youth in a pussy paradise like, let's say Brazil, with a baby a little girl and a boy in his 17. They hang out with girls half their age (not profesionals, just average girls), and their son seeing the example of his caring father start banging some local talent his age. The morning after the documentary is broadcasted the men have a well deserved visit from the police and the social services. Restrain orders, court citation probably, news from their ex-sweetheart's lawyer and god only knows what else.

On the other hand I felt pity for the boy, I'd not like to be in his skin when his neighbours, friends and everybody in school finds out what kind of mother his is. He is too young to understand it completely but he already realise what is happening is far from normal and sometimes it seems he wish the ground swallowed him. That's probably just the beginning of something that is not going to end up well.

Now polish women in the Red Sea (it's in English when the egyptian guys speak)

Women come here only for sex, not for beach or something, maybe some but all I meet just for sex, I think Europe people are very stupid, how can men who are 20 years focuse on women who are 60 years?! We can fuck european women but no respect. [Image: banana.gif]

trailer:

full movie: http://nosvideo.com/?v=gpfy77o5vyfk

This one is a documentary-movie about german grannies with jungle fever in Kenya. It's so cheesy that it would make Mary Poppins puke [Image: biggrin.gif] Now imagine if it would be possible to see something like that about two granpas in the Philippines [Image: wink.gif]

Those women in the first video are a couple of raggedy old hoes. They SHOULD have to pay these young Turkish dudes to bang and spend time with them! The daughters are barely bangable.

"If it happens, it happens..."

Ah yes, the anti-slut defense, trying to pretend that sex is magical and "just happens." Bullshit. They decide right away who they're going to give some to.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

In Greece this cougar thing does not happen anymore.
1.All good looking Greek men are taken by very hot looking Greek women.
2.The rest of Greek guys do not bother with western females so much since they have ther attention focused on Eastern European women.
So a cougar is very unlikely to land a hot guy in Greece that is why they resort to Turkey.Turks in the video look like Greeks from the islands,tanned and slim with big noses and curly hair.Greeks in mainland look more like Serbs and have a different much heavier style than the light Greek island style.(they seldom dance,have wide shoulders,big biceps etc).

[Image: troll.gif]

don't think all mature english women are like that, as EU EXPLORER said, it's the equivalant U.S trailer trash

Haha no surprise here - Turkish dudes will sleaze over anyone.

Fascinating to think about how the option of sex tourism for older women is making them less interested in appealing to their fellow men in the west that they're married to. Another reason why marriage is going down the tubes as the traditional order is being upended by globalization and female empowerment.

Also notice in this video that the Turkish guys have charm which we Balkan folks lack.They smile all the time.Also the vie of British women towards Meditrraneans as toy boys.Not exactly the most flattering and what you experience in this case is rather humiliating the British women use you as a dildo substitute without carrying about your culture or whatever.

British cougar = oxymoron.

Quote: (12-08-2012 07:16 AM)dk902 Wrote:  

Yes ALL our women are vile please do not visit [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (12-08-2012 07:55 AM)EU Explorer Wrote:  

Come on,you have to admit that we are not the best looking race.

I think there are a few reasons for this including the fact we have a poor diet,a huge uneducated underclass that takes little pride in themselves,constant swearing,poor dental hygiene amongst many,obesity and muffin tops being the norm,little sense of individual style ( 90% of people seem to shop in the same high street shops and look generic) and a lack of femininity being some of the issues. I'm not as hard on British girls as some are and despite not rating them so much in the looks department I do like them personality wise. I'd rather have a night out on the piss with English girls then most other races because they have good banter and I know I can close the deal without too much effort.

The funny thing is seeing a flight to the UK boarding at a foreign airport. You can tell which flight is flying to the UK because of the total lack of style of the passengers boarding. Football shirts,Juicy couture tracksuits,beer guts, drunkenness,sunburnt...We are quite a sight to behold!

Quote: (12-08-2012 08:38 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2012 07:55 AM)EU Explorer Wrote:  

Come on,you have to admit that we are not the best looking race.

I think there are a few reasons for this including the fact we have a poor diet,a huge uneducated underclass that takes little pride in themselves,constant swearing,poor dental hygiene amongst many,obesity and muffin tops being the norm,little sense of individual style ( 90% of people seem to shop in the same high street shops and look generic) and a lack of femininity being some of the issues. I'm not as hard on British girls as some are and despite not rating them so much in the looks department I do like them personality wise. I'd rather have a night out on the piss with English girls then most other races because they have good banter and I know I can close the deal without too much effort.

The funny thing is seeing a flight to the UK boarding at a foreign airport. You can tell which flight is flying to the UK because of the total lack of style of the passengers boarding. Football shirts,Juicy couture tracksuits,beer guts, drunkenness,sunburnt...We are quite a sight to behold!

Totally agree the average great unwashed Brit is an embarrassment.
On the cougar subject I happened to watch some of a sun reader type dating program called 'take me out' a couple of weeks ago and there was some 5/10 40 year old UK bird on there mouthing off about being a 'naughty forty'...she was totally delusional and her ego was writing cheques her looks and personality could not cash [Image: wink.gif]

After watching that video I have to say British women take the prize as the most vile, trashy, vulgar and cuntish women in the world. It makes American women seem pretty decent. The only positive is that none of the women or the daughter were obese.

Quote: (12-08-2012 08:38 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

I think there are a few reasons for this including the fact we have a poor diet,a huge uneducated underclass

On the other hand, middle and upper class educated English girls you see in London, Berkshire, Surrey etc. are up there with the best.

Quote: (12-06-2012 01:52 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

And the thing Vorkuta a man in his 40s who is in shape and has game is still attractive to young women. But these 40 something women are just vile, disgusting hypocritical sex tourists who have the nerve to bring their children along. If the 17 yr old daughter doesnt bang 100 men by the time she is 27 I would be amazed. What a shame.
I am thinking of my future 20 yr old pristine Siberian girl even more now lol.

Quote: (12-07-2012 03:26 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

In Greece this cougar thing does not happen anymore.
1.All good looking Greek men are taken by very hot looking Greek women.
2.The rest of Greek guys do not bother with western females so much since they have ther attention focused on Eastern European women.
So a cougar is very unlikely to land a hot guy in Greece that is why they resort to Turkey.Turks in the video look like Greeks from the islands,tanned and slim with big noses and curly hair.Greeks in mainland look more like Serbs and have a different much heavier style than the light Greek island style.(they seldom dance,have wide shoulders,big biceps etc).

Are there any forum members who like Turks? Are there any forum members who are Turks? Something about them doesnt jive with us.
Even Mixx in Poland said he had Turks following him.

By the way it is not racial. My best friend in the USA is Turkish American. But something about their culture and the way they deal with getting women seems a bit off.