rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vietnamese girls

Vietnamese girls

I just did a google image search for Vietnamese girls. I'll be damned, they got some hot women there. I didn't really know that. I think Kona was the first to mention that in here. And they seem to have a variety of looks too. Some buying light skinned almost Chinese in appearance, and some being almost Latina looking with bronze or olive complexions.

I don't see myself hopping on a plane to Ho Chi Minh City anytime soon though.

Vietnamese girls

Do it

the two best "off the radar of most people" places in the world for hot girls are indonesia and vietnam

Vietnamese girls

Viets are my third favorite of the Asian girls to have sex with.

Half of the girls working in Hawaiian Gentleman's Clubs are Viet.

Maybe check that scene out first before you fly all the way there. Get your feet wet.

It's a whole other ballgame over there.

Aloha!

Vietnamese girls

which asian country has the best looking females in relation to decent nightlife?

Vietnamese girls

Quote: (03-29-2010 02:29 PM)dlmelvin86 Wrote:  

which asian country has the best looking females in relation to decent nightlife?

I've only been to Bangkok and I can vouch for it.

Vietnamese girls

Nightlife in Ho Chi Minh city is pretty damn decent.

Vietnamese girls

Yo Speakeasy, Thailand will be the focus of my next major trip, are non-pros easy to pick up there?

Vietnamese girls

Quote: (03-29-2010 07:10 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Yo Speakeasy, Thailand will be the focus of my next major trip, are non-pros easy to pick up there?

Tough thing about Thailand and probably much of SE Asia is that there's no sharp line drawn between prostitutes and regular girls, unless you're talking about the upper classes. Girls that don't think of themselves as prostitutes might have no problem having sex with a guy for the week if he's taking her to these resorts and nice restaurants and places she could never afford. I've even heard that college girls don't think much of "renting" themselves out for a weekend if they need some extra cash but they don't think of themselves as hookers. Prostitution is not a big deal in Thai culture except among the more westernized Thais or the ones that have converted to Islam. Then you have a lot of the "rent a girlfriend" thing going on there. You'll see this fat, balding white guys walking around with young Thai girls that hang with them for a few weeks and these guys take them everywhere. It almost happened to me. I was hanging with some locals and one of the Thai guy's friend, she was this cute Laosian girl. I told her I was going to a resort in Krabi down south. She then asked to come with me. I told her I'd think about it. Her friend gave me his number and said to call him if I want to take her with me. She didn't have a phone. So I could've took her down there and banged her for a week. But I didn't. Kinda regret it now. I was thinking there's be all these hot Australian and European chics down there and was planning to go to full moon parties and sh*t so what's the point of bringing this girl down there. But things didn't quite work out as planned. Oh well.

But anyway, getting back to your question, Thai chics are very friendly and like westerners so meeting them shouldn't be much problem. And Thai guys seem to have no jealousy about farangs(gringos) banging their women. The ones around Sukhumvit should be most likely to know English. Also, there's a lot of Japanese girls at the resorts and stuff, so you might be able to game them, but most probably don't speak English.

Vietnamese girls

Is Vietnam a good place for livability too? I can't move somewhere just for the girls..

Vietnamese girls

Vietnam is communist and piss poor. GDP is on par with most African countries. Plus a huge population for a country so small in land space. I don't know about living there.

Vietnamese girls

I just got back from Korea and dude its legit...... females in skirts everywhere and non-stop nightlife in seoul.

Weather kind of blows right now though....

Vietnamese girls

am going to seoul in may

Vietnamese girls

The best is Hong Kong for somebody that isn't quite familiar with things in Asia.

Tokyo is best if you speak Japanese.

Aloha!

Vietnamese girls

Quote: (04-02-2010 05:16 PM)Kona Wrote:  

The best is Hong Kong for somebody that isn't quite familiar with things in Asia.

Aloha!

what is there in hk other than that L shaped street in wan chai?

Vietnamese girls

Quote: (04-02-2010 08:26 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2010 05:16 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

what is there in hk other than that L shaped street in wan chai?

Across the bridge looking at Wan Chai is a good area.

I know somebody that lives in an area called Kennedy city that's got tons of restaurants. It was a really modern place, and that was a few years ago, with fancy electric buses and streets that were almost awkwardly clean.

Aloha!

Vietnamese girls

Obviously on the island there is Lan Kwai Fong but when i was there i found some fun over in kowloon.

Make sure you stay in the Lan Kwai Fong part of central as if you head over to the other side of the island its alot of P4P.

Vietnamese girls

Does anyone have actionable intel on Vietnamese girls? Is game with Viet girls in the us any different?

Vietnamese girls

Wow, this thread is mad old.

You can day game in Saigon at District 1. Just chill out at any of the outdoor coffee shops surrounding/around the Notre-Dame Basilica Church. Other Coffee shops may work but this is the prime location for the best talent Vietnam has to offer. Bringing Laptop or book whatever to make yourself look busy. Eventually (I'd say within an hour) a girl will approach you or you can do the approach yourself. If you're not getting anything then you probably look like a broke backpacker.

In the US? We talking about 1st generation fresh off the boat? or a completely Westernized Vietnamese? 1st Gens are easy and freaks in the sheets - not too much different from the ones in Vietnam. For those Westernized, treat them as any other Americans.

Vietnamese girls

vietnamese girls i found were extremely attractive, small nicely shaped bodies and cute faces. they were very friendly and not so silly-giggly as say a typical japanese girl. In terms of living the costs are very cheap and the food is simply the best i have had, crossing the road is terrifying at first (you basically walk out into the traffic and hope for the best) but you get used to it. The one bad thing is the oppressive heat with high humidity it really drains your energy there is no escaping it until you get back to your (cheap) air conditioned hotel.

Unfortunately i cant tell you how easy the girls are to sleep with because when i went there 2 years ago i was with my family [Image: sad.gif] plus i had no game experience or confidence.
Vietnam is certainly a country i will be returning to...... solo this time [Image: smile.gif]

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Vietnamese girls

i'm interested in moving to hanoi to teach english later this year. pay is decent (up to $3000 per month) in a third world country and i'm sure i can kick back with some entrepreneurial minded expats and learn a thing or two about business. i have a law and history degree so i can continue applying for grad programs that commence in 2014 for my home country while i'm teaching in hanoi, perhaps hit up some of the international law firms in the region, or embark or any number of options.

went to hanoi in 2009 - one of my favourite cities in the world. what a blast! hot foreigners everywhere too. bars are comparable to western bars in decor - lot's of cool underground bars due to the early curfew. i had expected the vietnamese to be really rude but i guess i've just acclimatised to scammy/pushy behaviour from all my time in thailand and i didn't get bothered at all. food was really, really decent and cheap. $3000 per month would go a long way there.
did not like ho chi minh one bit.

i promise if i make it out there i will bust out a data sheet on hanoi (if no one has already done so already)

Vietnamese girls

yeah man I loved Saigon and loved the girls. Really attractive, friendly and genuine. Really seemed like an open, interesting people with a good healthy energy and a bit of fire in their hearts. If I get back to Asia anytime soon, Saigon is a priority.

Vietnamese girls

Quote: (01-17-2013 05:38 AM)babababalot Wrote:  

i'm interested in moving to hanoi to teach english later this year. pay is decent (up to $3000 per month)

I think the standard rate for esl in Vietnam is $1500-2000 a month for 25 hours a week. Where did you see or hear the $3k figure?

Vietnamese girls

here:
http://busyteacher.org/4791-top-5-countr...aries.html
(Between $1000-$3000)
http://www.lovetefl.com/teaching-english...n-vietnam/
(Up to $3000)
http://www.tefl.ie/teaching-english-in-a...n-vietnam/
(Around $1500 up to $3000)

I would want to see the contract first though to make sure these numbers aren't pulled out of thin air.

Vietnamese girls

Just spent a month in Vietnam, mostly in Saigon. The girls are good, honestly I think maybe the top in SE Asia though Thai chicks and Indonesian girls somewhat are up there too.

And Vietnam is booming. When I went five years ago there wasn't as much of a middle class. Now it's becoming like China. You can actually go to real legit clubs/bars where the local girls aren't whores. Just stay away from the tourist places, they are filled with whores.

Loved just sitting around outside drinking beer in Saigon watching these hot skinny Viet girls drive by in short shorts on their motorbike.

Vietnamese girls

Quote: (01-17-2013 09:46 PM)babababalot Wrote:  

here:
http://busyteacher.org/4791-top-5-countr...aries.html
(Between $1000-$3000)
http://www.lovetefl.com/teaching-english...n-vietnam/
(Up to $3000)
http://www.tefl.ie/teaching-english-in-a...n-vietnam/
(Around $1500 up to $3000)

I would want to see the contract first though to make sure these numbers aren't pulled out of thin air.

I'm skeptical. To get around 3k a month you probably need years of experience and years in Vietnam and lots of hours worked. The "up to" line for any job just means it is possible.

2k a month for Japan is not right, 3k or more.
3-4k in Taiwan is not right, it's half that.
Korea and Dubai numbers look right.
I track this stuff about every year, but I could be wrong.
Regardless thanks for the links.