rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cartagena: The Salsa Swoop Move

Check this move:

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/03/the...-move.html

Used it on both girls I swooped in Cartagena. Hat tip to Armand for the motivation.

More on Cartagena:

I really dug this place. It is absolutely beautiful, with tons of history.

The beaches are not the greatest, but the water is crystal clear. And I am not the lay on the beach type anyways. I am the smoke a cigarette at the beach type cat. Or swooping a girl at the beach at night type cat. Or a run on the beach type cat.

The nightlife is solid. Many girls who don't appear to be on the take are on the take. Which can be a little annoying. But the clubs are fun.

Day Game is solid, as there are tons of fly girls walking around. I spoke Spanish the entire time, and I am not sure how it would be if your skills are not solid. I am guessing Cartagena would be real challenging without strong Spanish.

The food is great. Here is a little restaurant story: Swooping Fly Girls in the Time of Cholera http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/03/swo...olera.html

The place is unbelievably safe. LA is a million times more dangerous.

Another key move I did was meet a couple of cool brothers from Medellin there. Rolling Dolo can be tricky. Even for a seasoned veteran like myself. Once I started rolling with the Medellin cats, things started falling in place.

I probably could have swooped more girls there but the two girls I swooped were both fly and pretty jealous. It was tricky enough meeting them on opposite nights. Adding more girls to the mix seemed counter productive at the time. Although I probably should have.

All in all I definitely thumbs up Cartagena. And I am completely sold on Colombia, especially since I hear other cities are way better. I rate Cartagena a strong B+. And my performance a B- (I am pretty tough on myself).

Thinking back, the best part about Cartagena, is the vibe. Music everywhere. Dancing everywhere at all hours of day and night. People selling things like beers and smokes on the street (contrary to others, I didn't find them pushy or annoying at all. Actually helpful.) I could live in this city for sure.

Would I go there again? Absolutely. It might be a while before I return however because there are so many other places I want to check.

Feel free to ask any questions and I will break things down further.

Here is the other thread on Cartagena, pre-my trip: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1576.html

Again, thanks to everyone for their tips and input on making this trip happen.

can for give a detailed breakdown on where the best place to stay? and a breakdown of the hot nightlife spots? are they all salsa type clubs or did u find any american music clubs / techno?

also what do the females look like there? more darker or lighter skinned?

Quote: (03-28-2010 07:01 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Check this move:

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/03/the...-move.html

Used it on both girls I swooped in Cartagena. Hat tip to Armand for the motivation.

More on Cartagena:

I really dug this place. It is absolutely beautiful, with tons of history.

The beaches are not the greatest, but the water is crystal clear. And I am not the lay on the beach type anyways. I am the smoke a cigarette at the beach type cat. Or swooping a girl at the beach at night type cat. Or a run on the beach type cat.

The nightlife is solid. Many girls who don't appear to be on the take are on the take. Which can be a little annoying. But the clubs are fun.

Day Game is solid, as there are tons of fly girls walking around. I spoke Spanish the entire time, and I am not sure how it would be if your skills are not solid. I am guessing Cartagena would be real challenging without strong Spanish.

The food is great. Here is a little restaurant story: Swooping Fly Girls in the Time of Cholera http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/03/swo...olera.html

The place is unbelievably safe. LA is a million times more dangerous.

Another key move I did was meet a couple of cool brothers from Medellin there. Rolling Dolo can be tricky. Even for a seasoned veteran like myself. Once I started rolling with the Medellin cats, things started falling in place.

I probably could have swooped more girls there but the two girls I swooped were both fly and pretty jealous. It was tricky enough meeting them on opposite nights. Adding more girls to the mix seemed counter productive at the time. Although I probably should have.

All in all I definitely thumbs up Cartagena. And I am completely sold on Colombia, especially since I hear other cities are way better. I rate Cartagena a strong B+. And my performance a B- (I am pretty tough on myself).

Thinking back, the best part about Cartagena, is the vibe. Music everywhere. Dancing everywhere at all hours of day and night. People selling things like beers and smokes on the street (contrary to others, I didn't find them pushy or annoying at all. Actually helpful.) I could live in this city for sure.

Would I go there again? Absolutely. It might be a while before I return however because there are so many other places I want to check.

Feel free to ask any questions and I will break things down further.

Here is the other thread on Cartagena, pre-my trip: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1576.html

Great times GManifesto - great times. Glad you gamed up your salsa - it never fails.

By the way everyone, my new roll-game ID is "Mixxmaster27" - Need to make sure I remain as mysterious as my Ninja game! =)

Quote: (03-28-2010 07:17 PM)dlmelvin86 Wrote:  

can for give a detailed breakdown on where the best place to stay? and a breakdown of the hot nightlife spots? are they all salsa type clubs or did u find any american music clubs / techno?

also what do the females look like there? more darker or lighter skinned?

I stayed here: http://www.sofitel.com/gb/hotel-1871-sof...ndex.shtml

And: http://www.casalafe.com/

Both were dope. First one is insanely beautiful, I went on Armand's, I mean Mixxmaster27's reco. The second is cheaper and real close. I did it to cost average down, if you will.

On the other thread there is a good breakdown of the clubs. Mostly they are salsa/fusion music. I liked Babar and Tu Candelas the most. Cafe Havana is super sick for salsa. There was a late night one that was super dope, but I can't remember the name right now.

Mr. Babillas, I think I went to on the wrong nights.

As far as the girls, they are kind of darker but lots of light ones as well. Real fly. Girls aren't as black as I thought they were going to be. Girls have insane asses.

I wish I took this one picture, just by chance I saw a fly colombiana walking next to a gringo girl (usa or canada or something).

The gringo girl had on flat shoes, capri pants, asexual, and some lame sleeveless shirt. Body flat, but not unattractive at all.

The Colombiana had on high heels, a fly dress, sultry, and ass and boobs that were banging.

That really says it all. Again, I really wish I snapped a photo.

Sounds great.
What are costs like there?

Good report G.
Always wanted to visit Cartagena and Colombia and will do so this fall on my 6 months in SA.
Btw, how was the approachability of chicas in Cartagena?

Cheers.

"What are costs like there? "

I am a terrible person to ask about money, because I don't keep track. Definitely not super cheap though. Dominican republic was way cheaper. Still, its not a bank breaker by any stretch.

If you wanted to do it cheap I think you could easily. I found a place with 2 slices of pizza and a coke for like $3.

The street stuff is really cheap too, which is one thing I wish I would have indulged myself in more.

"Btw, how was the approachability of chicas in Cartagena? "

Pretty approachable, generally speaking. I did get dissed by some super fly girls though.

The first night I went out there I took a loss. I went out too early, got too buzzed, my Game suffered and I think it was a tues night.

After that, I started my nights later. I would suggest doing the same.

Quote: (03-28-2010 08:06 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Both were dope. First one is insanely beautiful, I went on Armand's, I mean Mixxmaster27's reco.

The Santa Clara hotel - what wonderful memories I have there - especially swimming in that dope pool, and then breakfast with the beautiful Tucans coming right up to your table.

Glad you liked it!

Ready to do some damage in Montreal? Looks like I will be staying at the Opus hotel.

http://www.opushotel.com/

MiXXmaster27,

For sure. Montreal in June. I will be hitting up Spain in May, so I have to get past that one first. Plus, I have to figure out what I am going to do with April!

Im really feeling Colombia myself right now.

Quote: (03-29-2010 05:46 PM)Nacirema Wrote:  

Im really feeling Colombia myself right now.

hey man, you owe me some pictures at the very least - you got my personal addy - SEND 'EM!!! Don't front on me man...

=)

Another note on Cartagena:

The partying got heavier the later the week progressed. Not uncommon I know, but worth noting.

For example, Thursday was way heavier than Tues (although that was my first night, so I didn't have my groove yet).

The next mon, and tues I skipped.

MiXXmaster27,

My camera is broke. I do know that some other people have taken pictures with me out at night and I have a few. Ill shoot them to you then.

In the meantime, heres a lay report from this past weekend here in Cali.

I think Im taking this girl with me to Buga or Popayan for Semana Santa.

I wrote this lay report on the fly for the educational/motivational value of it for students on Brad P's 30/30 Forum...there are typos, I didnt write it to make an epic tale out of it.

LR: Cultural Exchange

This is the approach that lead to the lay, for some backround:

~03-26-10-Friday

Went to a mall called "Palmetto". Awsome place. Hot chicks everywhere.

Saw a hot chick walking behind me when I was walking to the bathroom, would have turned around and stopped her right then and there, but she was heading towards the bathroom too, so I didnt want to stop her if she had to take a wicked shit or something (I keep it real) lol.

I got out and sat down with my boy as we waited for our food in the food court. She came out of the bathroom. I deliberated for 2 seconds and then chased her down once she was already well passed us. RODMAN.

29. #/1 set/I'd like to get to know you: line sucked, presence and social freedom saved the day. I Rodman'ed the chick and told her this with a slight smirk. She was un-easy, so I directed her over to the railing (we were on the second floor of the mall) and I leaned back. I instructed her to do the same next to me. She did. We proceeded to talk. I ran a few googy plays on words with her about my age and where Im from, same stuff in my month 5 CONVO REP sheet. She hooks quick. ]\n
She works there in the mall doing hair in the salon...fine ass bitch. I get her number, she asks for mine even before I get a chance to call her number to make sure I got her number right...I call it. She gets my number. Soft plans are made that I dont plan on following up, but I will call her and make other plans. Good shit.

~03-27-10-Saturday

Today the mission was rock one another one of these girls Ive approached over the past number, since I have like 20 something numbers.

I wake up late as hell at like 3 PM and look through my phone. I'm hung over and I have gotten so many that I cant seem to match most of the names/numbers in my phone to the girls...hahaha. Sorry ass situation...I got so many numbers I dont know who is who.

Anyway, I do remember a few stand outs. I call the girl from approach 26 to help me get my watch fixed at this mall and turned it into something like a "try out date".

Met up at that mall after dinnertime and had a few drinks. She is a prospect but I can tell she is too timid to get it in tonight.

I had to do some work on the computer, so I went back to my place alone to work on that and make plans with which ever cutie wins the "I picked up the phone on a Saturday evening" lottery. I planned on taking a girl out and rocking her by the end of the night, one way or another.

The girl from approach 29 is fresh in my head so I call her first:

Her:Hello
Me: Yea, its the man of your dreams...
Her: Que? (she doesnt speak English, but I knew saying it in English first would put her into a curious state)
Me: Soy yo, el hombre de tus sueños...(same phrase this time in Spanish)
Her: Jajajaja (hahahah)

From there I got her run down for the night, she was still at the salon, cleaning up. She didnt have anything crazy planned planned for the night, maybe go out with some friends (which usually means a mixed-group here).

I convinced her to go out with me instead.

I told her we would start in Grenada and see what happens from there. The truth is I already had a streamlined plan from the moment we meet until the moment I enter her body, but she doesnt need to be bothered with the details.

This is the plan Adventure Date:

Meet in front of a mall by her house, jump in taxi to an artsy area called Grenada, far as hell from both of our neighborhoods --->
vibe at this American style live-rock bar (as opposed to the typical hood Salsa spots and drug money rich Narco trafficker infested spots much more common here)--->
"La Novena" which is a little night life area right in between my hood and hers with lots of little bars that have dance floors...dance and vibe--->
try to get into my place to "show her some pictures...get turned away by the guards because of my guest----> walk to the love motel up the street.

Everything went exactly to plan.

I pulled up in front of the mall in the taxi at 11:30PM, she was wating out front. She looks beautiful sitting there on the bench waiting...my heart pumps a little harder when I see her.

I get out of the taxi and open the door, tell her to hop in. We kiss cheeks and she hops in. We talk about a few random things in the taxi ride to Grenada.

Get to Granada. She has never gone out at night in this barrio. It has random clubs and bars all over the place. All pretty classy, but not in a gaudy way. She usually goes out to Menga, which is really just as expensive and has just as many hot girls, but much more "drug money rich".

We walk into this bar "boubon street", there is a rock band playing. I can tell right away she is off balance and out of her element, but not resistent to experience something new. This presents a perfect oppertunity for me to guide her. Kind of incorperates a "my world" element.

I get two heinekens, find a table and we sit. From there we drink our beers and I run a some material mixed with natural flow. I get to know her a little bit.

Because we were talking about travel, I mention pictures of this one place I have been that she wants to see...I tell her maybe Ill let her check them out sometime...then I change the subject.

I find out they have Jack Daniels at this place, so I order up two shots because she has never had it before. Im introducing her to something from my country lol. She takes the shot like a champ. Lots of touching. I kiss her and start singing one of the songs the band is playing, some old Green Day song. She is all about it, putting her beer bottle up to my mouth like a microphone. A Spanish rock song that she happens to know comes up next, she starts singing it to me.

Things continue on well, but I can tell she wants to dance. I am getting tired of rock music myself. Time to venue change.

"I know a place where we can go dance some salsa now, since you have been such a good girl here, lets go". I get the bill. We leave and I tell her we are going to "La Novena" she is content. We make out in the taxi on the way there and bounce around to the music.

We get to La Novena and hit this place I know. We get another beer and talk for a little, then dance a lot. When reggaeton comes on, I pin her agains the way and grind hard as hell on her, then spin around and let her grind on rapidly swelling cock. I then pick her up and do the old "fucking while standing up (with clothes on of course)"...she feels dominated and loves it. We return to the table and finsh our beers and talk as the place is closing up. When we finish I pay the bill, take her hand and tell her Im going to show her the pictures I mentioned earlier at my place. She puts up no opposition.

We jump in a taxi and head to my University. We get to the door and they say she cant come in. I already knew this. I take her hand, I say "I have an idea" and we start walking to the motel. Along the way, I gave her a goofy little tour of my neighborhood to keep her mind off of wondering where we are going. Every place that we walk by that I go to on a regular basis, I tell her a story. Finally we arrive at the love motel...and she just walks in with me, doesnt resist at all.

We get a room and the rest is history. This girl is one of the hottest I have ever been with...ever. Her body is excellent, big ass titties that arent fake and a nice shaped ass.

A little resistence in the transfer from the passionate "lets get fresh first" shower sex to the "now Im going to fuck the shit out of you on the bed/wall"...she starts in about what is my sexual history because I fucked her in the shower without a rubber. And while we are at it, "do you have a girlfriend because I know you arent single". She is feeling like a slut because she just met me in the mall yesterday and is already fucking me tonight. She kind of crys a little bit. I work her though it.

I work though all of this for about 20 minutes and we get to it again. She is so fucking hot I cant help myself, I eat her pussy like a fucking savage animal...I usually dont eat box unless the girl is my 1 and only. I made an exception. I busted three nuts and left that ass knocked out for a half hour or so while I watched TV.

Then I woke her up and we went home a little after 6AM.

By the way, this chick speaks no English at all, my Spanish continues to improve. I mix English into the dirty talk (take that dick, your pussy feels so fucking great, I know you love it like that) while still talking a lot of Spanish too.This seems to get these chicks extra hot because they have no idea what I am saying, but they like the way I am saying it.

Quote: (03-29-2010 10:01 PM)Nacirema Wrote:  

This girl is one of the hottest I have ever been with...ever. Her body is excellent, big ass titties that arent fake and a nice shaped ass.

And here you were a month ago debating whether Cali could live up to the girls you banged in Lima.

Like Houdini once said "How you like me now?" [Image: dodgy.gif]

How would you compare Cali to Lima now? I'm curious on your take after the fact.

awesome fuking report.

god i cant wait till sept/oct when im in columbia!

Good report. So is Cartagena the best city to start off in? Columbia is probably the next country I'll visit. Either there or Panama, not sure yet. I can't do the Roosh thing and stay for half a year, but maybe several weeks tops.

Good article for anyone thinking of going:

Love and Cartagena: http://travel.nytimes.com/2010/05/02/tra...ref=travel

Good photos: http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2010/05...EGENA.html

Quote: (03-28-2010 08:06 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Damn, those spots look nice but a bit pricey for me.

I have read all datasheets on here about cartagena and this one just sold me, thats it, im hitting cartagena soon.

p.s. And they are telling me that Gman never wrote a datasheet

Im on my way to Carteagena also, there Cali, and Barranquilla.

Been getting alot of first hand intel.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Quote: (11-06-2012 02:23 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I have read all datasheets on here about cartagena and this one just sold me, thats it, im hitting cartagena soon.

p.s. And they are telling me that Gman never wrote a datasheet

I am the one who brought the term "Data Sheet" to the forum.

All the guys that hate me use language I brought to them. Never anything original out of those guys. I guess that is why they are haters.

Typical hater: "G Manifesto never writes any Data Sheets. I doubt he even swoops girls. He probably isn't even and International Playboy in Custom Suits."

It's beyond hilarious.

I don't get it. Where's the actual data sheet? I can go there next week If I want.

Quote: (11-06-2012 09:49 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I don't get it. Where's the actual data sheet? I can go there next week If I want.

Read through it. It's all in there.

Let me know if you have any specific questions, and I am of course more than happy to help.

Quote: (11-06-2012 10:01 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Read through it. It's all in there.

Let me know if you have any specific questions, and I am of course more than happy to help.
Where? Which bars, hotels etc. What is the best logistical set up? Do the hotels allow "guests" which ones? Which waterfront bars rock?

I have mixed feelings on Cartagena. Spent a week there last month, in my opinion 3-4 days max is enough. Was ready to get back to Bogota. The old city is really cool, and there are some great restraunts. The beaches are shit, and you will be hassled by vendors non stop. Best bet is to hire a boat and hit playa blanca for better beaches. The nightlife is really only going on the weekends and it is filled with tons of prepagos/freelancers if that is your thing. Otherwise your gonna need really good spanish and the ability to crack into some social circles in the more mainstream clubs as everyone is with groups of friends on vacation. Cartagena is a holiday party spot for a lot of Colombians and many go there with friends or family. I do have a lot of Colombian friends going to Cartagena this weekend as it is The Cartagena beauty pageant and they are sectioning off a part of the city for a concert, (It is a 3 day holiday wknd) they tell me it will be packed and it is a great time, so I dont want to totally detract you from going as this weekend could be perfect for a quick 3 day stay. But overall i would say hit up other cities.....again just my opinion.