rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for epic winter travel ideas and possible travel companions

I'm trying to narrow down my choices for this winter. I'm a somewhat seasoned traveler,and have been to many places in Europe and have taught in South Korea, and travelled asia a little. I've worked a tough field job the past two years and need some R&R.

I'm leaning towards the Breckinridge area for ski bumming with trips to Miami thrown in. I'm also interested in visiting South/central America for the first time for the beaches , women, and backpacking. Another appealing idea would be going to the beaches of Cape Town or Australia. I'm not looking to bounce around every week though.

Any suggestions would be helpful. And anyone interested in a potential travel buddy / wingman please hit me up. I don't party too hard, but I'm definitely up for soaking in the culture and chasing women. I would describe my personality and background as half-Texan / half-British. I'm in my later twenties.

Hey man, I'm looking for a travel buddy/wingman too, for bothe USA and overseas. I'll send you a PM.