rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ever had a woman flash you?

So, on my way to an interview a couple of weeks ago, suited up and sitting on the train...about 15 metres down the train there was a woman sitting facing me...mid forties, dark hair, spanish looking very plain....so I am sitting thinking about the interview and I notice she is sitting with her legs apart and slightly open...like a man would...she is wearing a skirt....my eyes are pretty bad so all I could see was darkness 'up there'.....she then crossed her legs multiple times always going back to the legs open position...all the while looking off into the distance...

basically, my mind was 100 million miles from game and this whole thing only registered like 30 minutes later...it just seemed totally normal....should I have done something?

anything like this happened to you guys?

She wanted you to look

circa mid-2000s At a Hollywood night club. Blonde chic with her friends from out of town. We were talking about Hollywood gogo dancers and she flashed me. At the time, I wasn't confident enough to elevate to a physical move.

Recently: St. Patrick's Day in New Orleans. Really cute Arkansas blonde chic who was very...young. I did try to make a move on her at the end of the night, but she turned away strongly. I didn't build a continuous tension or attraction throughout the night. After an intermittent period, she'd go off looking for beads from another dude.

Circa late-2000s - at a birthday party on a campsite outside of Plzen, Czech Republic. All Czechs except me. The Czech girls were playing drunken movie charades and started flashing their tops. 1 had a gorgeous model face (don't almost all of them do?) and the biggest and greatest tits ever. She also reenacted the scene from Basic Instinct.

Good times.

I've had a couple of women flash their tits before breastfeeding. Does that count?

Once, when I was driving home from work, just midday. A little car was waiting for the redlight to change aswell. In the car where a guy and a big tittet girl. I smiled at here. Just befor the light changes she flashed here tits. I was on, thought she has been a working girl, since the guy next to here. I ended chasing them for 10 miles, but lost them. So no lay. But a first flash..

Does Omegle count?

When I was 12 my friend paid this chick $20 to flash us her fine ass tits. Then my friend said she'd fuck us for $40.

I was a bar back at a nightclub last Mardi Gras and my boss gave me a bunch of beads to wear. Drunk girls kept coming up to me asking for them. I would reply with "you have to earn them." Saw countless racks and made over $100 doing so. Easiest job ever.

I lived in New Orleans for a long time, so yes many times

I have been mooned and titty flashed by girls in cars a few times as well.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Back in college, girls always showed tits and ass through the car windows. One time, a girl said, "Hey sexy boy," I then ran a 4.4 after their car that had to slow down due to the queue at the red light. I caught up with them and they said, "oh shit," then rolled up the windows. Just a tease [Image: dodgy.gif]