rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Never be satisfied with your sex life

Do you want to stop gaming and lose your hunger for the game? Be satisfied with your sex life.

Being satisfied with your sex life is driving towards mediocrity, boredom and towards a boring routine. Being satisfied with your sex life means no gaming like crazy anymore, no rejections, no elimination of fears, no friday nights in a new bar, no willingness to explore new countries for pussy, no self development.

Being satisfied with your sex life means no willingness to grow in your financial income, you become less focused in trying to look your best. It means fucking your favourite hoes all the time, you start familiarizing with these hoes and they become your new girlfriends (we already know how relationship works - sex, arguments, jealousy, boredom, resuming: unhapiness).

Mixx used to emphasize a lot that we shouldnt have fuck buddies, i completely agree with him. I just told my favourite bitch to fuck off, i love fucking her so much that she is not giving me time to chase new bitches. I love her fucking body, i love fucking her but she is restraining me from fucking new hoes so she has to go.

Giovonnys recent post made me create this thread:

"If you are happy with your harem, stop gaming. If you are already satisfied with your sex life, stop gaming. You only need to game in order to have a sex life, once you are happy with your sex life, take a break".

We all know giovonny is a legend in game but i dont think anybody should ever aim for a satisfied sex life. This is like aiming for perfection as a human being. If you ever become a perfect human being, what do you think is going to happen to you? You will stop growing as a person. Even if i aim for perfection in anything in life, i will never be satisfied, i like to feel that there is room to grow. Treat your sex life as a "challenging process", never treat it as if you were aiming for the ultimate end (which is to be sastisfied with your sex life)

Stay hungry fellas.

I disagree with this. You shouldn't do something just because someone on this forum says you should.

This is a place where some absolutely amazing and vital information about life is shared. Take everything on board but ultimately use the information to live your life the way you want to.

I also disagree with this. It's the root cause of "the grass is always greener" mentality.

If I go out and eat an incredibly satisfying meal, I don't think, "Well, there's something better out there."

I think, "That was fucking good."

Pitt I understand the root of what you're saying, about what drives us to get the best we can. But on the flip side of that coin, life is short. Not everything has to be a chase, and at various points in your life you should be able to sit back, look around you, and genuinely appreciate and enjoy what you've achieved. Just don't get complacent or sit on your laurels too long.

I don't think there should be such thing as "a sex life". That very phrase reflects monotony and routine. Even though I might have a routine, of eating, going to the gym, playing guitar, that's not how I want to live my life. I'd rather see each event as its own unique experience. When I'm hungry I genuinely look forward to eating. When I'm horny, I'm excited to fuck. When I get the itch to play music, I can't wait to get my hands on my guitar.

If I see a girl that I want, I approach her. If she wants me back, I fuck her. That doesn't take away from the fact I have a gf that makes me happy. When she does my laundry, I'm happy. When she rubs my back after a rough day at work, I'm happy. When she sucks me off, I'm happy. Just because she's done all those things before doesn't take away from the happiness it brings me.

I try to live my life like an ADD retard with absolutely zero long term memory.

[Image: badger.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I don't think its ever possible to be happy following your philosophy. All you are doing is going after the notch just because its new not because you want sex. You get an awesome girl, but there is always going to be another woman you desire. You go after her, then you have to find the next girl. What's the endgame in that?

The only thing better than pussy is new pussy...and the only thing better than new pussy is two pussies.

Businessman's maxim: if you're not growing, you're dying.

Your date will eventually flake out on you. Your fuckbuddy will give you an ultimatum. Your girlfriend will one day break up with you. What are you doing to secure your future pussy?

Quote: (11-27-2012 06:02 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Be satisfied with your sex life.

NEVER NEVER NEVER!

If your here on R/F i doubt you would be?

I want to cum harder and with bigger loads, also stay hard longer, go for hours and hours etc. [Image: idea.gif]

Even if i banged 10 girls in a day, i would want more and more, need to push it beyond the limits!

[This *may* be just me?]

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

Good responses so far, good to see that we all dont agree on this.

Quote: (11-27-2012 06:08 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

I disagree with this. You shouldn't do something just because someone on this forum says you should.

This is a place where some absolutely amazing and vital information about life is shared. Take everything on board but ultimately use the information to live your life the way you want to.

I dont think you have read my post, did you? Im not advocating what the other user has said, im actually disagreeing with him.

Quote: (11-27-2012 06:19 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I also disagree with this. It's the root cause of "the grass is always greener" mentality.

If I go out and eat an incredibly satisfying meal, I don't think, "Well, there's something better out there."

I think, "That was fucking good."

Pitt I understand the root of what you're saying, about what drives us to get the best we can. But on the flip side of that coin, life is short. Not everything has to be a chase, and at various points in your life you should be able to sit back, look around you, and genuinely appreciate and enjoy what you've achieved. Just don't get complacent or sit on your laurels too long.

If I see a girl that I want, I approach her. If she wants me back, I fuck her. That doesn't take away from the fact I have a gf that makes me happy. When she does my laundry, I'm happy. When she rubs my back after a rough day at work, I'm happy. When she sucks me off, I'm happy. Just because she's done all those things before doesn't take away from the happiness it brings me.

[Image: badger.gif]

Yeah i agree with you. Im not saying that we shouldnt appreciate what we have. I thank ''god'' for my life all the time but im still striving for more. I just dont think that us as playboys should ever be satisfied with our sex lives, we may be appreciative about it but never fully satisfied.

Quote: (11-27-2012 06:22 PM)jammer Wrote:  

I don't think its ever possible to be happy following your philosophy. All you are doing is going after the notch just because its new not because you want sex. You get an awesome girl, but there is always going to be another woman you desire. You go after her, then you have to find the next girl. What's the endgame in that?

I believe most of us on here are all about this, there is no endgame for it. I believe most of us are not looking to settle down and this is the game we playing, fuck a new bitch and move to the next one.
Quote: (11-27-2012 06:25 PM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

The only thing better than pussy is new pussy...and the only thing better than new pussy is two pussies.

Thats it
Quote: (11-27-2012 07:17 PM)RandalGraves Wrote:  

Businessman's maxim: if you're not growing, you're dying.

Your date will eventually flake out on you. Your fuckbuddy will give you an ultimatum. Your girlfriend will one day break up with you. What are you doing to secure your future pussy?

Approaching new bitches all the time and enriching my life with quantity and quality pussy.

I agree and disagree

I view life as a whole as a big game of choices so both extremes are bad.

If you are happy with your sex life, do maintenance work. What does that mean? Stop going out 3 days a week take it down to 1 and have a rule of thumb that every girl whose better looking than your current harem you must approach or break up with a girl you are seeing no exceptions. If a girl starts going crazy on you let her go, even if she is a 9. Just not worth it.

If however you are dating awesome girls and there are no issues why are you going to just chuck them? That's a dumb move. Lets make a quick finance example:

Pitt is suggesting "if you own Microsoft stock at $5 just throw it away after you get 20% returns" ... I think this is a bad idea.
Gio suggests "if you're getting good returns just let it ride and stop looking for new stocks!"... I think this is a bad idea.

Keep gaming until you are happy with your sex life and sleep with one eye open!

Roosh's video on Poland summarizes this. He was happy and is now chasing a ghost of his past. He'll find a better place, however he would be a damned fool to stop gaming entirely!

Just do what you want to.

"Never be satisfied"

I know what Pitt means, this is a good concept to live by. It keeps you hungry and focused on results. I agree, most of the time. But, sometimes I think its good to be satisfied and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

It just depends on the person and their unique situation, lifestyle, and goals.

Quote: (11-28-2012 06:02 AM)soup Wrote:  

Just do what you want to.

[Image: potd.gif]

I think its good to experience both satisfaction and unsatisfaction. They are both stimulating. We need both. Satisfaction to calm our mind and unsatisfaction to inspire growth.

I think it's all about phases... We have times in our lives when we try to push our sex lives to a new level and we have other times when we busy working on other goals in life..

I feel like many of the great men in history focused on their passions instead of investing a disproportionate amount of their energy in gaming many nights a week

Thats a way of thinking of things we rarely explore. You’ve given me something new to ponder!

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.