rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dagestani MMA Fighter Kills Russian Student

Dagestani MMA fighter approached a Russian police student, cold cocked him with what looks to be a hook, and killed him on the spot (when he hit his head against the ground after being KO'd).

The Dagestani claims the guy insulted his girlfriend.

The Russian 19 year old was a police student and looks pretty clean-cut, and the video seems to put the Dagestani at fault.

The neo-nazis and Russian nationalists are up in arms and calling for blood.

Just another day in Mother Russia.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/arti...308ae81981

Where is the video? I clicked the link and didn't see one. I'm pretty blind when it comes to finding things though.

This story is further evidence as to why you should avoid street fights at all cost.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Raise your hand if you'd never even heard of Dagestan. I learn something new everyday.

Quote: (11-27-2012 02:29 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Raise your hand if you'd never even heard of Dagestan. I learn something new everyday.

Apparently its actually just a province of Russia, so I'm not sure why the neo-Nazis would be up in arms?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (01-16-2013 02:51 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Apparently its actually just a province of Russia, so I'm not sure why the neo-Nazis would be up in arms?
They in general don't like people from the Caucasus. That whole region is fucked up with the Chechnya war, and the whole North-South Ossetia incident with Georgia a while ago.

Quote: (01-16-2013 03:29 PM)TheKantian Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2013 02:51 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

They in general don't like people from the Caucasus. That whole region is fucked up with the Chechnya war, and the whole North-South Ossetia incident with Georgia a while ago.

Ah OK. I knew the white power people in Russia hated certain groups who are technically Russian, but wasn't sure which ones. Thanks for clearing it up.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

The northern Russian people see themselves as the true Russian race ( i.e. the white, Caucasian Russians) whereas they see the southern province Russians as central Asian Muslim barbarians.

And to be fair, its not all Russians who feel that way, that's just how the far right nationalists see it.

Quote: (01-16-2013 04:33 PM)EasyMoney Wrote:  

The northern Russian people see themselves as the true Russian race ( i.e. the white, Caucasian Russians) whereas they see the southern province Russians as central Asian Muslim barbarians. And to be fair, its not all Russians who feel that way, that's just how the far right nationalists see it.

Some comments:
  • Never call an ethnic Russian "Caucasian". The word "Caucasian" in Russia means "black", not "white".
  • Ethnicity is not the same as citizenship. A Russian citizen is not necessarily an ethnic Russian.
  • Russia's cradle is the Kievan Rus, the Slavic kingdom led by Vikings in what is now Ukraine. The term "ethnic Russian" is ill-defined, but it usually means "Russian of Slavic-Nordic-Uralic stock". By contrast, non-ethnic Russians are usually of Turkic stock (e.g., Tatar, Chuvash, Bashkir).
Russia is the most diverse country on Earth. Its history is similar to American History in some ways. Think of the conquest of the American Wild West played across the whole Siberia. While the European Americans conquered the Apache / Navajo / Cherokee / etc land and gave the Indians "reservations", the Russians conquered all that land, and gave the conquered tribes "republics". The prime examples would be the Chuvash Republic, the Chechen Republic, the Republic of Ingushetia, Republic of Dagestan, etc.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Quote: (02-25-2013 05:34 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

The northern Russian people see themselves as the true Russian race ( i.e. the white, Caucasian Russians) whereas they see the southern province Russians as central Asian Muslim barbarians. And to be fair, its not all Russians who feel that way, that's just how the far right nationalists see it.

Some comments:
  • Never call an ethnic Russian "Caucasian". The word "Caucasian" in Russia means "black", not "white".
  • Ethnicity is not the same as citizenship. A Russian citizen is not necessarily an ethnic Russian.
  • Russia's cradle is the Kievan Rus, the Slavic kingdom led by Vikings in what is now Ukraine. The word "ethnic Russian" is ill-defined, but it usually means "Russian of Slavic-Nordic-Uralic stock". By contrast, non-ethnic Russians are usually of Turkic stock (e.g., Tatar, Chuvash, Bashkir).
Russia is the most diverse country on Earth. Its history is similar to American History in some ways. Think of the conquest of the American Wild West played across the whole Siberia. While the Americans conquered the Apache / Navajo / Cherokee / etc land and gave the Indians "reservations", the Russians conquered all that land, and gave the conquered tribes "republics". The prime examples would be the Chuvash Republic, the Chechen Republic, the Republic of Ingushetia, Republic of Dagestan, etc.

Be that as it may, Russians should be aware that from a Western standpoint, the superficial racial difference between themselves and groups in the Caucasus like Dagestani's is about about as dramatic or non-dramatic as the case may be, between Northern Europeans and Mediterranean Europeans like Italians, Greeks, or Spaniards.

Quote: (02-25-2013 05:34 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Some comments:
  • Russia's cradle is the Kievan Rus, the Slavic kingdom led by Vikings in what is now Ukraine. The term "ethnic Russian" is ill-defined, but it usually means "Russian of Slavic-Nordic-Uralic stock". By contrast, non-ethnic Russians are usually of Turkic stock (e.g., Tatar, Chuvash, Bashkir).
Russia is the most diverse country on Earth. Its history is similar to American History in some ways. Think of the conquest of the American Wild West played across the whole Siberia. While the European Americans conquered the Apache / Navajo / Cherokee / etc land and gave the Indians "reservations", the Russians conquered all that land, and gave the conquered tribes "republics". The prime examples would be the Chuvash Republic, the Chechen Republic, the Republic of Ingushetia, Republic of Dagestan, etc.

Wow.

I think I just got a headache like I used to back in school.

(Just playing, interesting info).

Quote: (02-25-2013 05:44 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Be that as it may, Russians should be aware that from a Western standpoint, the superficial racial difference between themselves and groups in the Caucasus like Dagestani's is about about as dramatic or non-dramatic as the case may be, between Northern Europeans and Mediterranean Europeans like Italians, Greeks, or Spaniards.

Well, that is true, but is Europe a country? Does Germany have troops in Italy and Greece? Not since the early 1940s!

BTW, here's a Dagestani chick called Marina Mustafaeva singing some Dagestani music:

Who would bang her? And risk being shot by her Kalashnikov-wielding older brother...

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Quote: (02-25-2013 05:56 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2013 05:44 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Well, that is true, but is Europe a country? Does Germany have troops in Italy and Greece? Not since the early 1940s!

BTW, here's a Dagestani chick called Marina Mustafaeva singing some Dagestani music:

Who would bang her? And risk being shot by her Kalashnikov-wielding older brother...

As you can see from above video, Russians have nothing in common with people from Dagestan. They are Muslim,they remind me people from Afghanistan only much worse. Just because Russia took over their territory doesn't make them Russian. Only Russian citizens.

I saw the girl and instantly thought she was georgian.
googled dagestan...close enough

I am the cock carousel

Interesting find: Dagestani guys in the Russian Army. These mofos think they are badass.

[Image: dagestanmenarmy-28.jpg]