rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does being tall help in latin countries?

Hey guys,

I know being tall generally isn't a disadvantage with women (though some asian girls consider me too tall at a bit over 6'3)... but have been wondering does it really help with women in some places in south america, southern italy/spain,etc. where you'd basically be the only really tall man around?

Anyone over 6' here who has been to places like that?lol

thanks..

PS: Please dont tell me to go to Asia if I want to be exotic [Image: wink.gif] - I'm a sucker for hispanic chicks!

yes, it is an advantage...but not too much more so than it is in the States.

Definitely helps when you are playing hoops.

Yes it will make getting laid 4% easier.

Quote: (03-24-2010 09:46 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

It's actually 5% Roosh.

Quote: (03-24-2010 10:59 PM)jmb Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2010 09:46 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

It's actually 5% Roosh.

77.4% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I've never heard of any place where being tall is a disadvantage. And if there is, let me know so I can move there.

" I've never heard of any place where being tall is a disadvantage. And if there is, let me know so I can move there. "

Being a jockey at the Racetrack.

Quote: (03-25-2010 12:33 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

" I've never heard of any place where being tall is a disadvantage. And if there is, let me know so I can move there. "

Being a jockey at the Racetrack.

My older brother wanted to be a army pilote but was too tall. He´s around 1,93 mts.

Being tall is neverthless an advantage, unless you end up in a small bed.

Kinda funny topic [Image: smile.gif] girl in general like tall guys, dont know what the limit is. A rule of thumb is most likely, she want a guy that is at least at tall as her plus stilleto heals (+10 cm). That said even really small guys get laid with taller women because if they are fofo their pussys still get wet and no rules apply. Being tall will give you the 4% advantage like da masta said!

Now that everyone had a good laugh ;-), let me ask something serious again:

Is anyone of you guys who replied that height/close to it or are those guesses/estimations based on what you've observed?

thanks

"girl in general like tall guys"

Just watched a show on Magic Johnson and Bird.

Magic said he swooped 6 girls at the same time.

Not bad.

Depends which "latin" countries too.

In bolivia, 5'7" is above average height.

In Argentina, a 6' woman is not unusual.

I think height helps more in the US than in SA.

Also, I remember seeing more couples in Europe where the girl was taller than the guy. I dont see that too often in the US.

Okay, so this is another question but ill post it here, anyway:

Are south american / spanish people "slimmer" (or call it skinnier) than e.g. Americans (would assume white americans have a similar built as us germans).

I saw that movie with morgan freeman and antonio banderas yesterday, and the latter seemed to have the built of a woman!

Okay, so you are pretty much looking for a size advantage.

Try Asia, if thats really what you are looking for...although if you just work on your game it wont matter.

Quote: (03-26-2010 12:39 PM)GermanDude Wrote:  

Okay, so this is another question but ill post it here, anyway:

Are south american / spanish people "slimmer" (or call it skinnier) than e.g. Americans (would assume white americans have a similar built as us germans).

I saw that movie with morgan freeman and antonio banderas yesterday, and the latter seemed to have the built of a woman!

I am confused.

Are you interested in girls or guys?

I'm interested exclusively in women (though I'm not a homophobe(exp?) as long as they don't hit on me).

As for breaking down the place I'm from in Germany...not sure what I could say about it. The thing is I'm 26 (and haven't been clubbing too muhc during the past 2 years b/c of being in college and having to work, etc.)...so I dont really have much information on places other than the small'ish (100,000) town I'm from and nightlife for people in like their early 20's.

Only noticeable thing I have in mind is that if youre black/african-american that's probably a big advantage in German hiphop clubs/that subculture.

GermanDude, I was just joking around.

Welcome aboard.

Now that i think about it, i believe that being tall helps a lot more in the US, than in latin america.

It helps a lot. Men here are not very tall, just meatheads.
Pepini, introduce me your Bro. hahaha

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (03-30-2010 01:14 PM)chrisss Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2010 11:52 AM)toddh Wrote:  

Now that i think about it, i believe that being tall helps a lot more in the US, than in latin america.
That is so true. Why do you think that is?

Not sure... In the US, i think it has to do with what the american ideal of an attractive man is, and it's reinforced culturally.

Quote: (04-01-2010 10:46 PM)toddh Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2010 01:14 PM)chrisss Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2010 11:52 AM)toddh Wrote:  

That is so true. Why do you think that is?

Not sure... In the US, i think it has to do with what the american ideal of an attractive man is, and it's reinforced culturally.

I agree with you, Todd. At least for Argentina, which is the only place I really know in SA. Here, girls care a lot more about a guy´s charisma, verbal gifts etc. than about his height. Which is a good thing, since there are a lot of shorter guys here (but quite a few taller ones, too).

German dude, like most German dudes doesn't really have much of a sense of humor. Es un eine Witz German Dude...klar? Woher kommst du dann aus Duetschland? Woher wonnst du jetz?

Anyhow I am 5'11 and I was considered a nice height in Latin America, usually atleast a little taller than most of the men around me.. I would think you will be fine, but you're pushing it..over 6'4 and you might start to look a little scary to your average latina.

More than your height, is if you have blue eyes. The Latina's are absolutely crazy for blue eyed white boys. You will get a lot of attention.

Its alright, Ill consider forgiving you - but you know about the bureaucracy here, right ;-)

Quote: (04-07-2010 02:19 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

German dude, like most German dudes doesn't really have much of a sense of humor. Es un eine Witz German Dude...klar? Woher kommst du dann aus Duetschland? Woher wonnst du jetz?

Anyhow I am 5'11 and I was considered a nice height in Latin America, usually atleast a little taller than most of the men around me.. I would think you will be fine, but you're pushing it..over 6'4 and you might start to look a little scary to your average latina.

More than your height, is if you have blue eyes. The Latina's are absolutely crazy for blue eyed white boys. You will get a lot of attention.