rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tone

Edited

Tone

Weight loss and muscles dropped mine a pretty good bit.

Tone

Give more fellatio.

Tone

Quote: (11-26-2012 08:51 PM)Irishman Wrote:  

Anyone have any tips or techniques?

I don't sound like a mouse or anything but it couldn't hurt to have it deeper.

Try to make sure your voice is coming out of your chest, and practice singing death metal songs. However, the best technique to get manlier voice would be to try some kind of steroid, I have no idea what kind though.

Tone

1. Read the Bible loud out 15 minutes a day.
2. Smoke a cigar, not a cigarrette, once in a while.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Tone

Once you get into a decent workout routine and get your diet and supplements straight your T levels will go up and your voice will deepen.

Team Nachos

Tone

Someone had mentioned ebook exercises in another post but I forget where.

Tone

Check out Roger Love and his products. He's highly recommended by most people I know.

Tone

If you've ever done theatre without a mic this a good way to increase bass and project better in large/loud venues. What I notice that a lot of guys don't talk with any sort of baritone. But try this:

1) Breathe from your diaphraghm, like when you go to the doctor and they tell you to take a deep breath, you're breathing from the diaphraghm(spl). Standing up with your chest up helps this.
2) Make more space in your mouth, specifically:
A) Raise your soft palette: When the doctor uses a tongue depressor and tells you to say "ah", your raising the soft palette
B) Keep the tip of your tongue on the back of your lower teeth(compare with how you sound when you push your tongue to the back of your mouth, you have a higher pitch so keep it forward
C) Puff your cheeks(mouth not ass) out a little bit
D) Push your lips out slightly, not so much that your puckering.

And don't do that thing where you raise your voice at the end of every sentence so it sounds like you're asking a question.

I kinda sound like this guy which startles some women b/c I look like I'm 19 and I'm 26 lol.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Tone

Try singing opera.

Tone

Drink a few glasses of Jamesons here and there.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Tone

Quote: (11-26-2012 10:21 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Check out Roger Love and his products. He's highly recommended by most people I know.

Cool that's what I remember seeing. Again I dont sound that high or anything just know it could be deeper. As for drinking Jamesons I am doing plenty of that already [Image: banana.gif]

Tone

Nancy Daniel's Voicing it. Gonna work on it soon meself. You can check the Before and After here: http://www.voicedynamic.com/before.htm

Tone

Easy! Spend around 15 minutes a day screaming at the absolute top of your lungs. You need to do it so it hurts and you end up coughing and spluttering with your eyes watering.

I discovered this after going to watch football where I would spend 90 minutes screaming and shouting at the top of my voice, my voice would be very deep and gravelly for a few days afterwards. You can tell which of my mates has a season ticket for football because they all have the same deep gravelly voice.

You ever heard a football hooligan or army sergeant major with a high voice? Me neither!

This is only really practical if you're in a car or miles away from other people otherwise you'll sound like a complete fucking fruitcake.

If you're stuck with something to sing this normally does it for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBt3RHUggzQ

Tone

I've done the "MEEEEEMEEEEEEMEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEMEEEE" and "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM" that I read about in the 5 Tibetan Rites.

Definitely does deepen the voice, but you need to do it daily for a while to make it stick. 5 minutes a day is good enough. If you touch your throat while doing it, you can feel the vibrations on your vocal cords.

Tone

I've always been told I sound like I'm from California/ high. What's up with that?!

Must be a tonality problem.

Tone

Tone

Tone

I have a deep voice, and did not always have one. My voice deepened over a short period, when I was 19. I had this dude, a friend of mine, who was convinced that I was faking my deep voice because it happened only months since he had last seen me.

One of the things I did in this period was singing to myself, specifically Frank Sinatra and 'Springtime for Hitler.' I can't be certain, but singing these may have helped 'expand my range' and got me used to opening up my throat to hit those lower notes. Practice singing songs sung at a low pitch, or even doing impersonations of men with low voices. I bet you can do a decent impersonation of a guy with a deep voice right now - you're just not 'used to' speaking at that pitch. And if you can do a temporary impersonation at a low pitch, there's no reason you can't speak that way all the time, more or less. That doesn't mean you walk around impersonating Darth Vader all day, but that you hone your ability to speak at that lower pitch and use your natural voice, at that lower pitch.

In altering your voice, I find that there's three stages:
1. You speak with a specific flaw.
2. You correct this flaw, but only when you're consciously trying to. Otherwise, the flaw returns immediately.
3. You speak without the flaw, without even trying, 'naturally.'

The hardest part is speaking correctly without thinking about it, i.e. going from stage 2 to stage 3. It's like posture - it's not hard to force yourself into standing straight, it's hard to do it without prompting yourself. You just have to practice until the desired behavior becomes your new 'default.'

I've been taking voice lessons, but I'm not an expert. When I speak at a lower pitch, the sound is being made lower in my throat. When I speak at a high pitch, the sound is emanating from my mouth. So you need to get the sound coming from lower in your throat.

One exercise I do that helps is to lower my Adam's apple and open up my larynx. Try and move your Adam's apple up and down, while opening up your throat and saying 'ahhh.' Try to get the 'ahhh' to come from lower and lower in your throat. The absolute lowest probably won't be the most comfortable, but you can get used to speaking a notch or two above that.

You also need to relax your throat. While my voice is deep, the pitch climbs a bit over the course of the day, as stress builds up. Your voice always sounds best when you wake up. Yawning and gentle facial and throat massages can relax your throat a bit, while whispering is bad for it.

Also, learning proper breathing technique for barbell squatting will strengthen your diaphragm as well, especially if you use a weightlifting belt.

There's a lot more to your voice than just the pitch; pitch is not the be-all end-all. If you really start listening to your voice, you'll probably notice several things you'll want to correct.

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:45 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

Easy! Spend around 15 minutes a day screaming at the absolute top of your lungs. You need to do it so it hurts and you end up coughing and spluttering with your eyes watering.

I discovered this after going to watch football where I would spend 90 minutes screaming and shouting at the top of my voice, my voice would be very deep and gravelly for a few days afterwards. You can tell which of my mates has a season ticket for football because they all have the same deep gravelly voice.

You ever heard a football hooligan or army sergeant major with a high voice? Me neither!

This is only really practical if you're in a car or miles away from other people otherwise you'll sound like a complete fucking fruitcake.

If you're stuck with something to sing this normally does it for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBt3RHUggzQ

This is terrible advice. Do not do this.

Tone

Race Trolling
Height Trolling
Dick Size Trolling
Voice Trolling

[Image: troll.gif]

Tone

Smoke Cigs.

Tone

Sleep with the fan on full blast and smoke blunts? Those will both have you coughing and make your voice deeper. Try not to talk fast. I notice my voice sounds a little higher when I'm excitied and trying to spit words out compared when I take it easy.

Tone

Why is it terrible advice? It works. I tried it last night on my way home from work and had a deeper voice for the rest of the evening.

Market traders, soldiers etc spend all day shouting loud so it's not like it kills you.

As I mentioned I've got mates who go to football every week shouting at the top of their lungs and have done for 30 years, they are doing ok.

You might not want to do it everyday but can do it before a date or before going out for example.

It works, instantly.

Tone

Increase you're testo levels that should do the Trick.
Work Out, Nutrition, Voice Training and breathing Excercise can help aswel.

Tone

This thread is absolute garbage. The pitch of your voice is determined by the size of your voice box which ends its growth in puberty. You can have all the testosterone you want in your twenties, thirties but your voice will stay the same, you would really have to substitute testosterone for it to deepen, hitting the gym won't cut it. I know many guys with noticeable masculine features who don't have deep voices btw.

You can obviously train yourself to speak with a deeper voice...I find it tiring after a while and I can only keep it up for a certain period of time.