rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

I met a Polish guy in Warsaw who has a good pretty good handle on the city and what guys like us are looking for. I encouraged him to write a data sheet and he more than delivered.

Check it out here: http://en.maciejrajk.eu/warsaw-clubs-guide/

Quote:Quote:

I think girls in Poland go through couple phases. They’re usually pretty decent in high school (their parents watch after them), they go through a crazy experimenting period in their late teens and early twenties, which ends somewhere between the age of 25 and 29, and since then they start looking for a potential husband (we marry quite early in Poland). I mean most of them. There are many, who still love to have fun, later in life.

If you’re a thrill seeking foreigner, you’ll probably be most interested in the middle group.

- OMG! I’ve slept with an American! – is something you’re very likely to hear from a girl of 18-23. The older girls, if they’re open to some fun, they’ll be much more excited about direct, masculine guys – being a foreigner is not enough anymore (as a Pole, I’m happy they raise their standards ;] ).

Warsaw by day

During the day, you’re best choice is to hang out in the cafes, especially near the University of Warsaw (just choose any on Nowy Swiat Street, Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street or in the center).

Another good place are shopping centers – Zlote Tarasy in the center, Arkadia, a little bit north from the centre or Galeria Mokotow, a bit south from it are probably the best choices. Be positive, chat girls up, they’ll enjoy it a lot. There are lots of cafes there, so an instant date is a best choice.

He goes on to review a couple dozen night venues. [Image: thumb.gif]

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

He makes Warsaw sound pretty awesome?

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

Quote: (11-25-2012 08:30 PM)gadabout Wrote:  

Yeah he likes the variety his city gives that can be harder to find in 2nd tier.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

When I was there in 2010 for a few nights I had success at Opera. I opened with what are you drinking and it ended with "i cant believe there is a boy from California in my bed!" no bang though as she had a boyfriend. The layout is very conducive to game, with a main bar and then a dance floor and couches to isolate and escalate. One night they let me in right away the next night not. No difference in clothes so who knows why.

Platinum had many hot girls, again this is 2010.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

That is why I enjoy capital cities, because with a bit of time you can really find your niche as opposed to being pigeon holed as a tourist. Krakow has no variety what so ever although I have some strong leads out of the center for this weekend.

Quote: (11-25-2012 08:40 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2012 08:30 PM)gadabout Wrote:  

Yeah he likes the variety his city gives that can be harder to find in 2nd tier.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

Big/capital cities are unmatched due to their options. But it takes some more time to break down what venues are cool, where to go in specific days, what time clubs get busy/empty, dress code, etc. 2-3 weeks is absolute minimum to see what's what even with some help of city guides.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

Yeah 1 month in Moscow and I barley touched the surface. 3 days in Krakow and I'm bored shitless.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

Quote: (11-26-2012 08:56 AM)gadabout Wrote:  

Yeah 1 month in Moscow and I barley touched the surface. 3 days in Krakow and I'm bored shitless.

Quick question for you and everyone else too. Everyone every really figure out why Polish natives usually say "go to Krakow" and "avoid Poznan like the plague?"

Though Wroclaw could still be like Krakow in the future, I think what that place has going for it is the size of the city, the nice suburbs to the west, and just the local culture/style therefore sustaining the overall vibe of everything for years to come. Thx

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

Easy answer. If you came to my hometown in the UK, whilst there is a healthy student population and decent nightlife Id say get the hell out and go to London, or any of the other 2nd tier city in England.
Polish people are bored of small town mentality and want to follow the bright lights and opportunity. They are not thinking about logistics of getting laid.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

Quote:yb13 Wrote:

Quick question for you and everyone else too. Everyone every really figure out why Polish natives usually say "go to Krakow" and "avoid Poznan like the plague?"

Krakow has that cultural/historical/artistic image. True or not, irrelevant, the public image is untouched. As for Poznan, some time ago the city was reported as the fastest developing city in Poland. Maybe that's why I heard people calling its citizens arrogant stuck up "too cool for school" snobs. Kind of like guys talking shit about some clubs being pretentious and fake [even though they'd kill to party inside].

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

I spent 12 days in Poland in August 2012, mostly in Warsaw. Met a cute girl from Warsaw at dance club. We had great chemistry on the dance floor. She was a thin petite brunette, probably in her early 30s but aged well. We had some good conversations over drinks through our nightly dates throughout the week. I even broached the subject of evolutionary biology (women hitting 'the wall') and the nature of men. Needless to say, I only got as far as a make out in my flat. It turns out she's a career-climbing feminist who loves to watch Sex and the City. Apparently there's a feminist movement brewing in Warsaw. I tried the 'American hook-up culture' routine from Bang Poland. I think the fact that I was just a foreigner passing though probably was a sticking point for her. She was quite unflappable toward my advances despite the obvious attraction on the dance floor.

Zloty Terasy. Lots of cute girls in pairs or more. I wished I had approached more there.
McDonalds and KFC were some of the most popular places in the food court for the young people to congregate.

Blue City. This mall is several kilometers from the city center but there were several cute girls here too. Plenty of bored salesgirls in the shops.

I know I've only scratched the surface of this place. I will return in 2013 and get my flag.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

Had a short trip to Warsaw this year. If it's the worst Poland has to offer, that's pretty damn good. I liked the city, mind you I haven't been anywhere else in the country. Took Nick's advice and stayed at the royal route residence-perfect location.

I found Roosh's description of the woman pretty accurate as described in Bang Poland. The place is certainly no brazil, and the 'are you kidding me?!' type of girls are in short supply. But there are plenty of cute 7/10 girls. Plenty. Id have to remind myself that girls I wasn't paying any attention to would definitely get my attention back home. I'm still new to day game so didn't do much of that but chmielna street or the grocery store on the lowest level of zlote tarsky seemed like good spots.

Stuck mainly to clubs like:
enklawa-no luck here, met a few 'teaser girls'
organza-had a solid night here when it was rented out by students
Klubokawiarnia- cool cave-like venue although the ratio was terrible the night I was there. managed to pull a girl from here to my place. couldn't close it but she was kind enough to finish me off
also hit up a few salsa spots which got me some dates

Coming from toronto where girls have a 'biacch' or 'cunnt' expression permanently on there face, it was refreshing to meet attractive, nice, decent girls who haven't been overvalued by local dweebs. While of course I was trying to close the girls I dated ASAP, i instead ended up on a 'relationship track' with a few before leaving the city.

Overall the country left me with a good impression. My next trip to europe might be a new spot but I wouldn't be upset to find myself again in Poland sooner than later.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

I absolutely loved Warsaw. I'll be heading back there once my 3 month Schengen visa is ready to go again likely April.
I spent 5 days there and made various groups of social circles, coming from Krakow my Australian wow factor seemed to have more pull.

I think I will rent out a place and give it a solid attempt without traveling out every other weekend to neighboring countries/cities..

Although Prague <3

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

I didn't think my thread required a new post however after visiting many EE capitals the question I pose to myself is:

Is Warsaw the Toronto of EE?

Since some of you asked for a post about my Warsaw trip which I took right after my Kiev trip I thought I would go ahead and write my impressions about it. First of all my observations might be a bit inaccurate as I had the terrible misfortune of hitting up Warsaw during the worst March in recent history. Every day the temperature hovered below freezing and it snowed half the time. A local girl whom I chatted up at a bus stop told me that had I been in the city 2 months later my impressions would be completely different and I would see hundred's of women sunbathing on the grassy areas by University of Warsaw. I tend to agree with her based on all the beautiful women I saw in the stores by Marszalkowska St. and on the sidewalks near the university.

As soon as I arrived in Warsaw I proceeded to book a city tour with a company called “Warsaw Behind The Scenes” which is run by a college kid who takes you around the city in a 1970s Fiat while explaining the history of the city, blasting communist era music and taking you to some of the lesser know parts of town such as the old Jewish Ghetto district, the Southern part of the city which was occupied by the Germans and survived mostly intact and where you can still see bullet riddled buildings from WWII that were not restored. The tour included stopping by numerous monuments as well as taking you to sample traditional Polish food such as Punchki and visiting drinking establishments that locals frequent.

You guys might ask why the heck would I be writing about tours when this is a PUA forum? For one simple reason and that is the fact that whether it was a walking city tour in Kiev or a car tour in Warsaw when the women start asking questions on a date of what you have seen/done since meeting them you are already prepared and can spit some knowledge of their city/country. Plus it seems like you’re here for more than just pussy as the knowledge I learned about Polish history and specifically the brutal history of Warsaw during that 4.5 hour tour was not only interesting but came in handy when spitting game at the local Warsaw Coffee shops and Wine bars.

After arriving in Warsaw my expectations were low as I was pretty sure I could not replicate the success of Kiev the week before. We stayed right across Palac Kultury i Nauki (Palace of Culture and Science)
[Image: 8596099479_3b0ac74022_z.jpg]
and got an apartment 1 minute walk from Club Mirage using airbnb site. We used the palace to orient ourselves as half the time all three of us were under the influence of alcohol and the city can get very confusing since it has no main street for pedestrians and half the time it seems like you are in underground tunnels trying to cross from one tram station to another. I found trams much more convenient to take than buses (which had confusing routes) or the metro system which is very limited going just north to south. Also, I paid only 1 time (the equivalent of about $1.5USD) for a one-way tram ticket and kept using it “illegally” for the rest of my trip as I asked a local who told me that most trams rarely have ticket personnel unless it’s rush hour.

While the tourist websites would tell you that Ulica Nowy Świat is the place to be at I found it only useful for grabbing food, sightseeing, and hitting up overpriced bars. I’m sure it could be good for day game as it’s a rather walkable street closed for private transportation unfortunately it is not ideal for night-game. I saw many hipster places there and it is just not my type of scene. I tend to practice more the GManifesto suited style.

We went out Wednesday night, Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday Night, and Sunday night. My black friend who failed miserably in Kiev decided to change up his game. He drank less and pea-cocked heavily by taking advantage of the Poland-Ukraine World Cup Qualifying game and wearing a Polish National Football Team Jersey and a red “supporters” scarf almost everywhere he went. He would put a nice jacket to get past the bouncers at some of the clubs and then would immediately do coat check once he got in. Face control seemed to be weak if not absent in the Warsaw clubs unlike Kiev. Perhaps, it helped that we were foreigners speaking English? Maybe some of you guys can comment on this.
We encountered absolutely no racism and unlike Kiev saw quite a few visible minority guys in the clubs. Since club Mirage was literally across the road from our apartment and is known as possibly the oldest dance club in Warsaw and one of the biggest this was our base of operations. One of my black friend’s best nights was in Club Mirage where he ended up buying 2 short brunette girls (who were about 5s on my scale) beer and then after about 10 minutes of talking ran back to me and said that the girls wanted to go to our place to party. Both girls came over and were good to go “Unfortunately” they did not pass my boner test even though I was buzzed and told my friend that the night was still young and we could do better and to try the dance floor game. My black friend was literally hitting on every girl on the dance floor and even running game by the tables, including girls with dudes. It was a numbers game at this point as he wanted to make up for his miserable experience in Kiev. He got another brunette who was about a 6 to grind with him for a while and also convinced her to go back to our place. Alas as my friend was climbing the stairs to get out of Club Mirage her friends blocked him and took her back to the table. Try as hard as he could he wasn’t able to separate her from her pack the rest of the night but did get a very solid number close. Almost every girl he talked/danced with was friendly and it was a great night for him. As for me and my white friend we were only able to do some dancing and get some numbers but nothing solid. Club Mirage seemed to have a lot of mixed groups and couples the night we went there even though it advertised a topless female DJ who played an unbelievable set.If I were to rate Club Mirage I would give it a solid 3.5/5 stars only because of my friends success there. I do believe it can be hit or miss as some locals told me that sometimes the place is not even half full and really depends on the night you go there. The location though is one of the best in the city, right inside the Palace of Culture and next to the massive mall by the central train station. The 40 story Marriott tower hotel is about 300 yards away and Intercontinental Warsaw is even closer, as well as the colorful Hotel Novotel so for the high-rollers on this forum it might be a good place to stay.

The other clubs we tried were Paparazzi (actually more of a bar), Room 13, Enklawa Art Music Club, Club Platinum, and a rock club on Nowy Swiat (forgot the name). Room 13 was by far the worst of them all as it had a very young crowd. Although I’m only 34 I felt like I was the oldest person in the place other than a couple of the workers. Not sure why, but a bunch of drunk yuppie Polish kids in their early 20s running around the dance floor did not impress me. Also, a lot of the people there seemed to know each other (perhaps because it’s such a small club) so social circle game was necessary which neither myself nor my 2 buddies were good at. We drank, made a couple unsuccessful approaches and left after about 30 minutes.

Paparazzi had some potential but the ratio was rather bad, as for Enklawa we checked this club out for 2 nights and it was happening every night. The people in this club were packed like “sardines” but there was no cover to get in and it was relatively cheap. Again the ratio was bad (60% guys) however it had a friendly atmosphere and good music with pockets of major talent thrown in. It was full of expats and had a slightly older crowd as compared to the nearby Room 13 and what we saw from Club Bank next door (this place seemed to be even more exclusive than Paparazzi and line snaked down the block… but 80% of the line was young guys desperate to get in).

As for Club Platinum it had by far the most beautiful women I’ve seen in Poland, almost on par with the top clubs in Kiev. It is too far to walk from city centre so a taxi is recommended. Great thing about Warsaw is that most taxi’s have meters although two of my friends ended up catching a taxi one night which had a rigged meter. A short 2 mile taxi ride ended up costing them 19 zloty, so be careful. Also, I recommend you hit this place rather late as at 1am it was still only partially full. Almost every girl I hit on & danced with at this club was at least a 7.5+. I seriously felt out of my element with so many beautiful women however the competition was high with guys looking sharp and trying their best pickup lines. Unlike Kiev where dance game reigned supreme and one could get away with mediocre facial features & build and just doing approaches on the dance floor this place seemed like it could have been taken right out of a high end club in DC. Ratio was about 62% guys, (Photo below is from the Hip Hop room in the back of the club)
[Image: 8597223778_2a6aa321b0_b.jpg]
with many looking like they came out of Calvin Klein commercials. I knew before coming in that this was a place to see and be seen so if you’re after that then this will be your go to place. It was definitely no easy going for me.

While none of us got far we attributed that a bit to lack of Polish knowledge (my Polish knowledge is very basic and my friends don’t know any) as two girls we met there spoke poor English and others were rude when I asked them in Polish if they spoke English. Perhaps my game was off that night so I’d be interested in hearing from others on this forum of their experiences at Club Platinum. After trying 5 clubs in 3 nights and just getting number closes after many approaches we realized that Warsaw was definitely not for an amateur player. We had to change our game quickly as we were shooting blanks and the day of our flight was getting closer. Also, it was getting harder and harder to go out with limited sleep so we started concentrating on coffee shop game and bar game.
Coffee shop game produced unbelievable results! All the coffee shops I tried were a couple kilometers off the city center but still close to the tram stations. For those of you who are European or have traveled extensively there, you will know that unlike in US Europeans operate at a much slower pace (except for the Germans) and love to waste time in coffee shops. I met women who straight out told me that they were in the coffee shop because they were bored and just resting from their studies. They were happy to have foreigners like us approach them. I met two 21 year old college students with my buddy who had been playing with their iPhones and smoking for 4 hours at a coffee shop before we approached them! Every approach that we made included situational awareness. Just sitting down at a strategic spot next to a group of girls, exchanging eye contact, smiling and then asking for “Papieros” (cigarettes in Polish) produced good results as that lead to an instant conversation. The percentage of hot women who smoke is very high in Warsaw and reminded me of Kiev. Although in USA I never smoke over there I had to pretend I did, although I did not inhale [Image: smile.gif]
I had good luck at Green Coffee, a chain of coffee stores around Warsaw which seemed to be very popular with female students who smoked. Alas, a few times I felt like I wasted a good hour or two before I would realize that the girls I was talking to were a good 15 years younger than myself [Image: huh.gif]

Unlike Kiev name calling major US cities did not produce as good of a results and people’s excitement was muted however just talking about travel, life in Poland, and asking about the happening spots that week elicited plenty of positive responses and number closes for later meetups to go out. Similar type of game worked very well in wine bars in Warsaw where the ratio was completely off the hook. Only requirement was strategic positioning. As some of these wine bars are more like intimate date restaurants where your view/approach might be blocked by a couple sitting next to you and if you can’t get a spot at the bar you are screwed. At one packed wine bar (which will remain unanimous although *hint*it is located by Aleja Wyzwolenia) the ratio was about 80% women and as soon as myself and my buddy sat down we were getting massive sustained eye contact. It was almost like we were “eye-raped” to the point where it actually felt uncomfortable as we felt that all eyes were on us based on which set we approached. This was also a place where I met a stunning 20 year old Asian student (a 9 in my book) by sending a glass of wine over to her and her friend. The glass of wine was only 9 Zloty, less than $3 and by the end of the night I had finished two wine bottles just by myself. Who would have ever thought that I would go half-way around the world and meet a Thai student in Warsaw? We exchanged info and she told me that she wants to visit NY in September. Skype game is on [Image: banana.gif]

I felt that if I had stayed another week in Poland I could have gotten some solid relationships by following up my first/second dates which I mostly got in a more laid-back atmosphere of coffee and wine bars. Perhaps it was the relatively young crowd in the clubs but Warsaw clubs turned out to be very difficult and not that much different from sausage fests of Washington, DC. I did not see the extreme contrast in ages that I saw in Kiev clubs, where you would see a far expat with a girl half his age. Thankfully I saw very little “sex tourism” but at the same time since the girls were not desperate to meet foreigners the level of game required to get anywhere besides a number close was quite high. Several times when the girls found out that I was just visiting their interest level immediately dropped. Except for my black friend who approached like crazy and had the exotic factor working in his favor club game was very difficult. Warsaw guys dress well, love to go out (all clubs I went to had bad ratios), approach a lot (has the PUA culture spread there?) and are much better looking in general than Ukrainian guys. Many girls do not go out by themselves and mingle in mixed groups. Isolation was very difficult for both me and my white American friend and even though English penetration is very high about 30% of the girls we spoke to did not speak passable English. In conclusion it was tough to do much when you’re in a city for only 5 days however even with the success of coffee shop and wine game I do not feel Warsaw deserves a second trip back. My African American friend had more success perhaps due to his aggressive nature, pea-cocking, and the exotic factor working in his favor so for the brothers on these forums Warsaw just might be your Kiev.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

If you're staying for a while in poland, the best "game" you can have is not clubs/bars, but social circle.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

Warsaw has the best ratios in whole Poland and the biggest number of choices. Great place, modern with very opened and friendly girls

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

Great report from BC.

I also dislike Warsaw, for many of the same reasons. Bottom line is there are too many guys and the talent level isn't high enough, so you have to work hard for average quality. The city itself has a lot of cool cafes, restaurants, and so on, but in the end it's not worth it.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

BC - thanks for great detailed report. I guess Ukraine is better for hotter girls as long as you some Russian.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

Quote: (04-02-2013 12:32 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

BC - thanks for great detailed report. I guess Ukraine is better for hotter girls as long as you some Russian.

You are correct. I forgot to mention that even though Kiev is a bigger city logistics are easier there with the downtown area being quite compact. Warsaw is very spread out...i was constantly relying on trams and taxis in Warsaw and loosing precious gaming time. [Image: angry.gif]

While in Kiev I was able to walk almost everywhere or occasionally hop on the metro for only 2 hryvnia = $0.21

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

So my thoughts on Warsaw (the city itself particularly), those mentioned in the Poland report, are now shared by others too. Glad to hear it [Image: smile.gif] Yes, i'm one of those guys on a forum who affirms previous opinions when others, of their own volition, come to agree. Pff at Pokerbaby and the rest with their false information, although i won't now say it was misinformation.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4184-p...#pid361141
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21030....ght=poland

Poland is awesome for banging. Warsaw is ok, but as i said before more than a few times, it nothing more than ok and not especially great like some would want to pretend - unless you are coming with certain, non typical, types of game which i know work well there. That, however, is another story. You want to bang in Poland, don't go to Warsaw. You want to bang in Ukraine, go to Kiev. Different countries. Different rules. Believe me or not, it's up to you. But i'm right.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

Quote: (04-02-2013 07:33 PM)BCZalgyris Wrote:  

You are correct. I forgot to mention that even though Kiev is a bigger city logistics are easier there with the downtown area being quite compact. Warsaw is very spread out...i was constantly relying on trams and taxis in Warsaw and loosing precious gaming time. [Image: angry.gif]

While in Kiev I was able to walk almost everywhere or occasionally hop on the metro for only 2 hryvnia = $0.21

I think not, in Warsaw all interesting spots are in the center near Nowy swiat / Mazowietska, and the big Mall Zlote Tarasy is short taxi or even 15-20 minutes of walk from there, there are plenty of hotels in all levels in this area and basically you do need to waste much time on transport.

Unless you will tell me there are other cool places outside of the center and recommend them.

Quote: (04-02-2013 10:24 PM)Mersault Wrote:  

So my thoughts on Warsaw (the city itself particularly), those mentioned in the Poland report, are now shared by others too. Glad to hear it [Image: smile.gif] Yes, i'm one of those guys on a forum who affirms previous opinions when others, of their own volition, come to agree. Pff at Pokerbaby and the rest with their false information, although i won't now say it was misinformation.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4184-p...#pid361141
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21030....ght=poland

Poland is awesome for banging. Warsaw is ok, but as i said before more than a few times, it nothing more than ok and not especially great like some would want to pretend - unless you are coming with certain, non typical, types of game which i know work well there. That, however, is another story. You want to bang in Poland, don't go to Warsaw. You want to bang in Ukraine, go to Kiev. Different countries. Different rules. Believe me or not, it's up to you. But i'm right.

Please do share this type of game, I was in Warsaw couple of times for short weekend and had great time, meeting many girls, make outs, fun, but no bang. I felt that what was missing is time.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

Somehow Warsaw just seems really not good for girls.

btw, I noticed a *much* higher quality in the outer suburbs walking around for an hour, than being in the big mall by the train station.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

Quote: (04-02-2013 12:32 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Ukraine is better for hotter girls as long as you some Russian.

I'm an Afr-Am guy, and I read all the posts on Kiev (and Ukraine). I really don't feel that it's worth it for Black guys to roll thru because of all the racist hostility directed at people of color.

A much better idea for Black guys who wanna step to Ukrainian chicks is to pipeline, and try find out which countries they go to when they leave the Ukraine, and hook up with them outside Ukraine.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

I was in Warsaw last 4 days and i was very dissapointed.

I have been living in Warsaw 2 years ago for about 6 months so i had no trouble finding the right places, although some of them didn't exist anymore. Also, there was a shift in popular and most-visited venues.

On day 1 (Thursday) i went to la playa, which is usually a top place during summer. Place was dead. I left after 30 minutes. I took a cab leading me to Enklawa, who was according to some people on the street, the only lively place (quite sad for a capital city!). I was even more dissapointed being there... few girls, many guys, including foreigners. Some cuties, spotted a group of 3, approached the ugliest one of the three but had no luck, her english was very poor and wasn't really up for anything. I lacked the energy to continue so i went home around 2AM. This place remember me of the average cockfest in Brussels (my hometown).

Day 2, Friday, started the evening at Dekada, bit outside of town but right next to my flat (great logistics!). That place was big, big dancefloor and lots of people. I agree my standards are sometimes too high, but really, i didn't spotted an 8 or higher for 2 hours being there. Very very poor crowd there, a total lack of talent in this place. EAsy to score some very average chick, but that's not the reason i'm in Warsaw. Could do that at home equally. I left the place after couple of hours and went to DElite. Delite seems to be the "hot" place right now. Surprisingly for a friday net (and having hear it is that cool and popular this summer) the place wasn't packed at all. It is the typical posh place with groups of hot girls dressed very sexy but who are totally arrogant. Don't waste your time with them. I tried to find some 'normal' acting girls, approached one had a chat for about 10 minutes but got cockblocked by her friend.

Day 3 i met a polish girl i pipelined on facebook. Had a few drinks but wasn't impressed with her presence so i dropped her and headed to Opera club. Place was full, no coverage. Again, total lack of talent and way too much cocks around. Headed to Dekada again to give it another chance, i got wasted there being the last night after realizing talent was again lacking. Approached (before getting drunk obviously) a cute 8, danced a bit, but nothing really came of it. Went home around 4 and left back to Belgium day after.

General conclusions:

- I knew that poland in summer was to be avoided, nevertheless i gave Warsaw a chance since i thought a big capital should still be OK. I was wrong: EVEN Warsaw is quite empty in summer. People are just not there. And for sure young hot girls / students are not there. Do not go to Poland in summer. If yes, go to the seaside (Sopot for ex)

- Concerning cities: you are better of in Poznan, Wroclaw, Krakow. Logistics are easier. I spend a lot of moneys on cabs. In Warsaw everything is harder to reach and logistics are harder to set up.

- I was very dissapointed with the talent in Warsaw. I saw so many very average chicks and so few really hotties.

- Polish guys are harder competition in Warsaw than in other cities. They even start to approach like mads. I see it evolving over time, pua culture seems to infiltrate there as well.

- My game was lacking as well, not being surrounded by the 'right' crowd. Sometimes my energy-level is just so low and i can't get it up. My fault.

- Don't want to be arrogant, but i'm a quite good looking lad (8 or higher i would rate myself) well dressed and natural game. While in Wroclaw your presence alone can do the trick, in Warsaw people don't really care. I could not build on my looks to hit on girls.

- I do not know polish and with more girls than i thought , english knowledge was a problem.

Warsaw Poland Data Sheet

I don't get it why you guys stay in big cities instead of going straight to the seaside where the real glory happens in the summer. even small tourists based villages are fun.