rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I say "to fall in love" in Spanish

Caer amor?

For example, in argentina girls are going to ask me how long I'm staying, a tricky question.

Tongue in cheek I want to say: "At least two months, but if I fall in love I'll stay longer."

I also want to test: "At least two months, but if I find my future wife I'll stay longer." I'm guessing that's, "Por lo menos dos meses, pero si me encuentro mi futura esposa, voy a quedarme mas tiempo"

enamorarse de (alguien)=fall in love

you also need encontrar a with a person

Your translation is correct Roosh, but you are a gaming a Latina. Make it interesting and make her laugh at the same time - displaying your "latino" machoism.

Instead of the boring line of you are waiting for your future wife to fall in love, (which she has probably heard before)....Try this instead:

"Quizas 2 meses, o hasta que venga la mujer que me pueda conquistar y me convenza quedarme mas tiempo."

You now just told her "2 months or until a woman worthy of winning me (that's what conquistar means in this context) can convince me of staying longer".

She will immediately giggle, and be drawn to the challenge and display of machoism. Now, you've kinda got her wheels cranking and are challenging her to do so....which she will find charming and very interesting.

The result: Bang!

You're right that is much more improved. My "Spanish brain" is a bit simple when coming up with game material. [Image: smile.gif]

I love it when a plan comes together.

Agreed, that's pure money mixx.

So I did MM's line last night on a Miniera. It came out.. "Ate que uma mujer me possa conquistar..." and before I could finish she's laughing. Pretty money.

Youch. Hypothesis disconfirmed?

"Pretty money"

That implied is was the good kind of laugh.

My sarcasm detectors lapsed [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (03-27-2010 04:25 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

So I did MM's line last night on a Miniera. It came out.. "Ate que uma mujer me possa conquistar..." and before I could finish she's laughing. Pretty money.

Cool. She was probably a lot more interested in you, and definitely curious to see if she is "the one" right after she giggled! It never fails!