rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This has to stop.

This has to stop.

I invite a smoking hot girl out and we end up in my car together when taking her home. She's a minimum 8.5 with the body of a 10. She spends about 2 minutes or so looking for her keys. What do I do? NOTHING.

This has to stop. Why can't I do this?? I couldn't even kiss a 6.5 that was throwing herself at me. I seem to be able to do everything else apart from making the final move.

I just have this mental block I can't overcome.

This has to stop.

connect with Alberto (London), he said something like "now I have mad confidence and can literally open saying anything"

This has to stop.

I know that it's hard because I went through the same phase, but I can't recommend anything other than:

a) practice
b) always remembering that nothing bad will happen if she pulls away or turns her head.

It's her loss. Let that be your motto, and you won't be scared about the possibility of failing.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This has to stop.

To the OP: Your post isnt very clear. Im guessing you wrote it in a rush while still feeling emotional over said events. Based on what you have written it seems to me you're getting overstressed way too quickly with insignificant events. You write she spent 2 mins looking for her keys, was it house keys/ car keys etc. Regardless, this isnt a major issue. After those 2 mins you should have put your arm around her shoulder and said "Baby, forget about those keys, we'll look for them later" and gone for the kiss/makeout. As for the 6.5, was she throwing herself at you on the same night as the 8.5 or was it on a seperate occasion? You also mention a mental block on the finishing move, which you regard as the kiss so we'll go on that. Exactly how many girls have you kissed in your lifetime?

This has to stop.

It´s too embarassing..

This happened on Monday, and stupidly I asked her out again on Tuesday night, and she gave the "I´m busy" crap. This was our second time out, and it was going great. Flirting, touching, joking. I haven´t asked her out since and have made myself scarce.

Girls have asked me to have sex with them and I freeze. It´s a big problem.

This has to stop.

I remember Roissy's commandment of poon: Err on the side of too much boldness, rather than too little. If you push for sex, it may happen. If you don't, it will 100% not happen. It's better to take a chance than to miss out on it. If you don't take it, you will regret it like you do now, and the girls will have doubts about going out with you, but if you take it and it fails, you're gonna feel great because at least you tried, and the girl will respect you because you were bold, even if she rejects you, and you can still go out with her later and try again.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

This has to stop.

Quote: (11-25-2012 04:09 PM)esperar Wrote:  

It´s too embarassing..

This happened on Monday, and stupidly I asked her out again on Tuesday night, and she gave the "I´m busy" crap. This was our second time out, and it was going great. Flirting, touching, joking. I haven´t asked her out since and have made myself scarce.

Girls have asked me to have sex with them and I freeze. It´s a big problem.

Honestly mate, have a read of Roissy's archives from back in 2008 onwards, immerse yourself in his journey (note the site is now called Chateau Heartiste)

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

This has to stop.

Try drinking. I'm not saying get drunk, just get a little buzz. It will loosen you up the first few times and once you realize how easy it is you can ditch the "liquid courage".

This has to stop.

You're too invested in what they look like. Stop caring that you're about to fuck a hot chick and start believing that you deserve it.

This has to stop.

But I can't even do it with the girls who are only a 6 or a 7. I've even been in the bedrooms of girls and I still can't manage it. There's a complete block. BTW, I've found out that girl I was with, the 8.5, is a scandalous bitch. Shame, because she is hot, but I'm not tolerating that disrespect.

This has to stop.

Quote: (11-27-2012 04:10 PM)esperar Wrote:  

BTW, I've found out that girl I was with, the 8.5, is a scandalous bitch. Shame, because she is hot, but I'm not tolerating that disrespect.

How so? Care to elaborate?

This has to stop.

I'd rather not, but it's below the belt stuff. It's cause for a total kicking out the door. I've kicked girls like this out before, zero tolerance.

This has to stop.

I'm going to a party on Friday, and I'm gonna get wasted and fuck the girls I don't even like. I can make moves when I'm drunk...

This has to stop.

Quote: (11-27-2012 04:26 PM)esperar Wrote:  

I'm going to a party on Friday, and I'm gonna get wasted and fuck the girls I don't even like. I can make moves when I'm drunk...

Don't get into the habit of using alcohol is a crutch dude

This has to stop.

Quote: (11-25-2012 01:49 PM)esperar Wrote:  

I invite a smoking hot girl out and we end up in my car together when taking her home. She's a minimum 8.5 with the body of a 10. She spends about 2 minutes or so looking for her keys. What do I do? NOTHING.

This has to stop. Why can't I do this?? I couldn't even kiss a 6.5 that was throwing herself at me. I seem to be able to do everything else apart from making the final move.

Just remembered, If you don't make a move you WILL NOT see her ever again.

If you DO make a move then you WILL NOT see her again.

Moral of the story "YOU WILL NOT SEE HER AGAIN."

This has to stop.

After telling her to fuck off in a nice way after she disrespected me, she came back yesterday and invited me out. I just ignored her invitation, and told her the next day I was busy after the proposed date. First time she has ever asked me out, hell, first time she has started a convo with me. I'm already thinking about a different girl, I'm sick of this one and her games shit.

This has to stop.

But I can't even do it with the girls who are only a 6 or a 7. I've even been in the bedrooms of girls and I still can't manage it. There's a complete block. BTW, I've found out that girl I was with, the 8.5, is a scandalous bitch. Shame, because she is hot, but I'm not tolerating that disrespect.

If I understand what's going on, I think you're building up both hot girls in general and sex itself.

You're probably not getting it up for the "6 or 7" level girls for one of two reasons:
- You're jerking off too much and you're sex drive isn't hungry
- You're putting too much pressure on yourself and it's scaring away your hardon

I'm suspecting the second... since you're talking about how you were with "an 8.5 with the body of a 10." Dude, she probably doesn't have the body of a 10, and you're building her up way too much in your head. That's why you didn't make a move... you were too frozen in your own mind thinking "this girl is really, really hot... I don't want to screw it up..."

If this is the case, use a little alcohol and ignore thoughts of hotness. Think "objectively, she is attractive... but at the end of the day, she's just a dumb girl with a pussy, of which there are billions in the world. Let's see what I can do."

This has to stop.

No, this girl's body is amazing. I've seen pictutes of it in a bikini on her FB. It's amazing. Doesn't matter, I've had enough of her. She's been fucking me around, and I've decided to find a different girl.

This has to stop.

There was a gentleman by the name of Chris Rex who used to be floating around pick up forums and released a short live lay report and guide book, and he had an excellent method to escalating sexually:

Truth or Dare.

I've incorporated this ever since and girls love it. I realize more and more, if a girl is digging you sexually, and you challenge her, even in something as trivial as truth or dare, she can blame the game, not herself for putting out.

Simply I play a game of truth or dare (and really, It's usually truth for the first bit anyways). I believe getting her to divulge personal information is a key point to this leading up to the sexual aspect because then she feels like you're "really easy to talk to" and "like we've known eachother forever" and it puts her shields down quite a it.

Then I escalate it to sexual questions.

Once I have her sexually primed... Here's where dare plays out. You then dare her to kiss you, but I usually start with some retarded shit like "I dare you to give me the dirtiest nastiest kiss on my neck" and elevate from there.

Now a days, I only incorporate this if the girl is a tough sell but I know she likes me, but I'm telling you this because it's a great way for someone who's more timid to be playful, build attraction and escalate sexually.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

This has to stop.

I am going through a similar issue as well. Its putting the poosy on a pedestal. This "mental block" can be overcome with work on your inner game. Ive found for me it is a confidence issue. But Im getting more confident every day. I hung out with a girl a few days ago...we started making out and I started getting hard. Then I started thinking about my next move and got nervous, hence killing my wood. After telling myself to calm down, I started feeling her tits and got hard again. Whipped it out and she started giving me a handjob. Ended up getting a BJ and came on her tits. My point is, you gotta relax. Let nature take its course. You are attracted to womens bodies so let your animal instincts take over. Dont over think what is happening. Keep a positive attitude. Sex is fun! You should be happy to whip your dick out and let her play with it. Maybe youre worried about what she will think of your naked body. Dont be. If shes isolated herself with you, she already likes you. Dont try to mentally qualify yourself.

This has to stop.

Wanna know what she did? She stood me up. I told her that if she wants to see me again, she will have to ask and make it up to me. She did, on Saturday, but it was too short notice, so I just didn't respond. Haven't spoken to her since. Meh, fuck it.

This has to stop.

If going for the kiss is too big of a jump for you take it in smaller steps. For example, when she's fumbling for her keys in your car take her hand and mention that you enjoyed the evening/had fun/think she's cool etc. She'll be looking at you while you're saying this and holding her hand. Look at her lips, back to her eyes, then her lips and slowly move your head towards hers. If she wants to kiss you she'll either hold still or move forward too. If she moves back, turns away or flinches just casually back away as if nothing happened and go about your goodbyes. And like others have said before, her turning away is not the end of the world. All it means is that you took a swing and missed. Big deal...

This has to stop.

Quote: (12-03-2012 09:43 PM)RCron Wrote:  

If she wants to kiss you she'll either hold still or move forward too. If she moves back, turns away or flinches just casually back away as if nothing happened and go about your goodbyes. And like others have said before, her turning away is not the end of the world. All it means is that you took a swing and missed. Big deal...

Ive gone for the kiss many times, been rejected, then gotten it later. As long as you are getting IOIs and having fun they know whats coming. Dont fear rejection. Fear regret of not trying

This has to stop.

Quote: (12-02-2012 07:50 PM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

There was a gentleman by the name of Chris Rex who used to be floating around pick up forums and released a short live lay report and guide book, and he had an excellent method to escalating sexually:

Truth or Dare.

I've incorporated this ever since and girls love it. I realize more and more, if a girl is digging you sexually, and you challenge her, even in something as trivial as truth or dare, she can blame the game, not herself for putting out.

Simply I play a game of truth or dare (and really, It's usually truth for the first bit anyways). I believe getting her to divulge personal information is a key point to this leading up to the sexual aspect because then she feels like you're "really easy to talk to" and "like we've known eachother forever" and it puts her shields down quite a it.

Then I escalate it to sexual questions.

Once I have her sexually primed... Here's where dare plays out. You then dare her to kiss you, but I usually start with some retarded shit like "I dare you to give me the dirtiest nastiest kiss on my neck" and elevate from there.

Now a days, I only incorporate this if the girl is a tough sell but I know she likes me, but I'm telling you this because it's a great way for someone who's more timid to be playful, build attraction and escalate sexually.

I don't have problems escalating on a first date but the next one I have, I'm gonna use this for shits. Boss idea.

This has to stop.

Quote: (11-25-2012 01:49 PM)esperar Wrote:  

This is what I did when I was young and nervous. Just realize how insignificant all of it is. De-emphasize the hell out of the situation. If you do nothing, or kiss, or fuck this girl, who cares really. 5 years from now you will probably forget everything except that it happened or not. So, just go for it. If you are on a date with some girl, just make a move, or not, just make sure not to care about it