rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another reason not to have Facebook

(from Roosh's Twitter Feed)

Perhaps there is karma/a God.

[Image: 0McTb.jpg]
Got canned.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/11/22/li...s-her-job/

Massive display of [Image: fattitude.gif] right there.

Fat liberal bitch had it coming.

Fat, ugly, incredibly stupid.
But at least to her and her friends she is witty.

Its one thing to have a Facebook, and another thing to be stupid.

She has every right to be a dumb bitch, but I believe her employer does have the right to can her ass since she does represent her employer.

My problem with this story is that there were groups organized with the specific intent of ruining her life. That epitomizes the nosy little cunts we've become in this country. I'm trying(but failing miserably) to not become a misanthrope.

I'm not surprised that a veteran defended her. On the second anniversary of 9/11, I wore a shirt that said "Forget 9/11". It was part trolling, part political commentary. Of course everyone took the troll bait with people going as far as threatening me with violence (who backed down when I said "Lets go"). It caused quite a storm in one of my classes where there was a veteran in the room. He asked who in the room had been in the military. He said that the reason that he joined was so that I could wear a shirt like that. To top it off he said he agreed with my shirt from a military standpoint. The look on the rest of the class' face was priceless. I wound up becoming friends with the guy.

I agree with katatonic. Nowadays, whenever someone wants to push their political agenda on you and it goes against what this country (US) stands for they attempt to destroy you via your livelyhood. Now, if they had gotten her fired for the lulz.....

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (11-24-2012 01:17 AM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

(from Roosh's Twitter Feed)

Perhaps there is karma/a God.

[Image: 0McTb.jpg]
Got canned.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/11/22/li...s-her-job/

I disagree with the idea that acting like that is liberal. To me, liberal means respecting others-- letting them be what they want. And sensitivity-- you know-- what men NEVER want to admit being.

All man, all the time. Not sensitive.

That kind of rudeness is pretty damn insensitive.

Origin of LIBERAL

Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin liberalis suitable for a freeman, generous, from liber free; perhaps akin to Old English lēodan to grow, Greek eleutheros free
First Known Use: 14th century

She deserved it. In my 6+ years of blogging you won't find something I wrote more offensive than what she did.

Reminds me of that extremist Christian group that I believe goes around to dead soldiers funerals and celebrates with signs that say stuff like "that's what god wanted"

First, let's stop with the labels. Liberals don't have the market cornered on this kind of behavior. This kind of behavior has nothing to do with which lever you pull on Election Day. Secondly, I agree in part with the notion that we should "Forget 9/11," though realistically, that isn't possible. It's 24/7 in the media that day. It all depends on what significance the day holds for you. If you lost someone that day, it's forever etched in memory. I lost a firefighter buddy that day, and his remains were never found. We weren't VERY close, but I met him while working with his wife, and we played together on a company basketball team. He lived near me out in Queens, so he drove me home after games (when men are together in those circumstances, you talk about things and get to know each other). He was a good, solid man. However, I don't cry, etc. on 9/11. I take a moment to think about him, and that's it. His wife, mother, and others that knew him better than me feel his loss more than I do. For the first couple of anniversaries, I could understand why the families of the lost insisted that the world stop and honor their loved ones. However, as the years go by, the rest of us go about our business, and the rest of us can't be expected to acknowledge their loss the same way they do. My own father died almost a year to the day before 9/11 (he died 9/12/2000). Should those that died on 9/11 mean more than the loss of my own blood, just because it was a historic terrorist attack? No, you can't expect me to feel that way. Just like other events in our history, 9/11 becomes another chapter as we move further away from it. It's important not to be insensitive about it, and to remain respectful. As I believe politicians should be careful how they use it, we as regular citizens shouldn't use it just for pure shock value to make some kind of point.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Please don't politicize this stuff. "Liberal" doesn't mean anything except a political tendency.

Bitch should've been shitcanned, definitely. I'm surprised there's no legal reprocussion of some sort.

So many people on Facebook don't have their profiles on lock down. Their pictures are public, everyone can see their birthday, location, job, etc. On top of that, they comment on statuses and internet pages so it's even easier to put themselves out there.

Quote: (11-25-2012 12:21 AM)houston Wrote:  

So many people on Facebook don't have their profiles on lock down. Their pictures are public, everyone can see their birthday, location, job, etc. On top of that, they comment on statuses and internet pages so it's even easier to put themselves out there.

The younger they are, the least likely they are to have it on lock down, too. I wouldn't be surprised if identity thieves use FB as a hunting ground with all the info. available.

Side note: Houston, that Danny Trejo avatar is classic.

Co-sign on not politicizing this. We could all give examples of dumb-asses on "both sides" with very minimal effort--even though there are way more than two sides. Her behavior was governed way more by her typical American-style fattitude than her political leanings.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

She got off easy. Imagine what would happen if a guy had done that.

Also, doing something like this at a cemetery, let alone Arlington, was in extremely poor taste. This is where people go to quietly pay respects to their loved ones, and in the case of Arlington, people of historical importance and those that died in service to the country also. You aren't being deprived of any rights by shelving your freedom of expression for a while during your time there.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

She looks like a female version of Michael Moore. Could be his twin sister as far as looks go. No, I am not suggesting Moore would do anything like this. I don't especially like his documentaries, but he does seem to show people respect.

But anyway, this fat cow has already had way too much attention. Just let her be herself and sit on the couch gulping down glasses of corn syrup neat. She has even more time for that now

I'm not a guy who is really in favor of the ridiculous amount of U.S. military worship which has pervaded our culture since 9/11, but watching the guards at the Tomb of Unknowns in Arlington was enough to bring a tear to my eye. Pretty much the definition of honor, devotion, and respect. Truly living up to the ideals of the U.S. military. If you've never seen it and you're in the DC area, you should check it out. Or at least read about them: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomb_of_th...omb_Guards

And that girl is clearly a worthless cunt, even if the picture was supposed to be "a joke". You don't make blatantly disrespectful jokes in a national cemetery that's the final resting place of thousands of men who died violent deaths in the name of your country. Arlington is a place for quiet reflection, not the extremely distasteful facebook posturing of some idiotic SWPL. She deserves all the scorn she's received.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

The woman worked for a non-profit. Take that for what you will.

http://www.lifecapecod.org/index.html

It looks like one of those non-profits designed for Learning Disabled folks whose parents/guardians can pay part or all of the freight.

Also

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.actio...4981766782

Quote:Quote:

Stone has released an apology via her father who said, "Lindsey called and told me how full of regret she was that this all went down. It was just a spur of the moment total lapse of judgment. She's very sorry that she offended anybody. She wasn't reacting to the place, she was reacting to the sign, and she apologizes to everybody."

I think the implications and ironies here are legion.

First, think about all the on-line female profiles you have read where the woman says she is "sassy" and "sarcastic." This is the hamster's understanding of sassy and sarcastic -- "reacting to the sign" without thinking through all the implications of what she is doing.

Second, think about the fact that this woman worked with learning disabled people, directly or indirectly, but that if anything represents a serious "learning INability," this episode is it. Taking THAT picture at THAT place and posting it THAT publicly.

Finally, for the poster above about his wearing the T-Shirt "Forget 9-11." That is on level of hamster "sarcasm."

No one should ever forget significant historical events -- ever. I was in Hawaii on business not too long ago, and went to see the Arizona memorial. Pearl Harbor is now distant history, and no rational person bursts into tears or gets into an emotional tissy over what happened 70 years ago. Nor should we have the same reaction to 9-11 a decade on (though this particular conflict is ongoing).

But certain places, and certain times, demand respect -- and require reining in "sarcasm." They require adult judgment, not juvenile horseshit.

Sarcasm implies that I wasn't serious about what I wrote on my shirt. I was and still am dead serious when I say "Forget 9/11". The shirt was made to piss people off and to start discussions with people who asked why I would wear a shirt like that. I'm not a moron, I would never do something like this bitch did and wear the shirt at a 9/11 memorial or something of that nature.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I don't see why this a reason not to have Facebook. It's more like: A reason not to post questionable items like a dumbass on a a very public social networking site.

This was easily avoidible: If she has friends from work on the friend list you can block individuals from seeing posts, I have sensitive people that I do that to on mine.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

For all practical intent and purposes FUCK FACEBOOK!!! Ain't nothing good ever come from it.

Quote: (11-26-2012 08:09 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

I don't see why this a reason not to have Facebook. It's more like: A reason not to post questionable items like a dumbass on a a very public social networking site.

This was easily avoidible: If she has friends from work on the friend list you can block individuals from seeing posts, I have sensitive people that I do that to on mine.

Pretty much this.

These people are failing the non game version of the jumbo tron test.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.