rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Why 'mens rights' groups are wrong"

[Image: imag0162u.jpg]

Go Toronto!

[Image: tard.gif]

(via reddit btw)

I would love to troll that meeting.

Too bad it's over now.

i went to that school. it's also where the incident that sparked off all these 'slut walks' occurred.

Would that it were true. 'Men's Rights' are openly feminists. They're just mad that the women who call themselves 'feminists' want (female) gender supremacy, not gender equality. MRAs are just as resentful of masculinity and femininity as feminists are. Look on a place like Reddit/MR, and you'll see boatloads of men who HATE being expected to be manly. Their biggest running feud with feminists is saying, "Hey! We're victims too!"

Quote: (11-22-2012 04:56 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Would that it were true. 'Men's Rights' are openly feminists. They're just mad that the women who call themselves 'feminists' want (female) gender supremacy, not gender equality. MRAs are just as resentful of masculinity and femininity as feminists are. Look on a place like Reddit/MR, and you'll see boatloads of men who HATE being expected to be manly. Their biggest running feud with feminists is saying, "Hey! We're victims too!"

Here is the Speech that was 'protested' after:

This group is diffrent. This is 'EqualityCanada' And though they do have to put out the olive branch to Women's rights and concerns (to keep funding and not have the book thrown at them) they are 100% for male rights. Not Male rights like a MRA whom hate women but they call out the hypocracy that is Feminism and how the current system disadvantages Males.

I have said that if Toronto right now is the current utopia of Feminism where IMO the next "wave" will be barfed out from either UofT or York then its not crazy to think that the Male Issues movement will be born out of protest.

http://equalitycanada.com/reading-list/