rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Night Out in a Club in The NE of Brazil.

Went to a club tonight in Natal called Rastape in Ponta Negra. What an awful night. Met a girl that my brother talked to online with 2 of her friends and it was a place close to where we are staying by the beach in Ponta Negra.
Certain Observations:
1. 30 percent of the girls there were chubby or cougars.
2. The ratio of men to women was 3 to 1.
3. Most of the guys there didnt have game.
4. 30 percent of the guys were good looking, white tall dudes who work out and taller than my 6 ft.
5. Social circles was dominant.
6. No gringos around.
7 Hot girls stick around with the local top looking guys.....like a frat party
8. The typical dude in rhe club is going to jack off that night,
9. Dance game is important but I detest Forro or Sertanego...so I dont even try.
10. The bar scene is not like how Roosh described in Eastern Europe.
11. Could have pulled a cougar or a chubby, but when I see guys treating them like queens I dont bother.
To summarize, you have to isolate most Brazilian girls now or you wont get shit.

Porra CM, is it really that bad nowadays even in NE Brasil?
What's the general talent level in Natal? I remember you reporting that Joao Pessoa was good to you. Are you going there? Or you're exploring new terroritories before returning there? Btw, how do the girls compare in terms of looks between say Natal/JP and Manaus? I remember still to this day that the hottest girl I've ever banged in Brasil was from Manaus in Fortaleza. An absolute knockout of an Amazonian beauty. And she was saying she was average in Manaus. I couldn't believe it. I was spell bound by her statuesque body.

Quote: (11-22-2012 12:26 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Porra CM, is it really that bad nowadays even in NE Brasil?
What's the general talent level in Natal? I remember you reporting that Joao Pessoa was good to you. Are you going there? Or you're exploring new terroritories before returning there? Btw, how do the girls compare in terms of looks between say Natal/JP and Manaus? I remember still to this day that the hottest girl I've ever banged in Brasil was from Manaus in Fortaleza. An absolute knockout of an Amazonian beauty. And she was saying she was average in Manaus. I couldn't believe it. I was spell bound by her statuesque body.

VP, Manaus has less of an obesity problem than the Northeast, but it is becoming prevalent all over the country. You do see hotter girls in the Northeast on average, especially the local white girls. I like both regions for different reasons, but the nightlife in both areas isnt worth it, unless you have Northern European features with some portuguese.
Between Joao Pessoa and Natal it is close, but my first impression would be that the average Natal girls have a half a point higher than their counterparts in JP. It could also be that there are most tourists in Natal. My portuguese is fluent, but I am not that good at telling where brazilians are by their accent.

Hey Choche,

Which cities in the NE would you recommend for better looking women? I plan on spending 4-5 days in Natal/Pipa relaxing on beaches & taking pictures while avoiding the nightlife. Maybe I'll game if I run across good looking tourists. Thx!

Chochemonger,

Seems like you have quite a bit of experience in Brazil.

Can you confirm or deny reports of big & shapely asses in high percentages in Salvador, Bahia? I hear/read all kinds of conflicting reports from: "Dark girls, thick, big asses" to "dark girls, ugly & fat/chubby."

Bottom line: How are the asses? I can deal with any face if the ass is right.

Quote: (11-22-2012 12:39 AM)yb13 Wrote:  

Hey Choche,

Which cities in the NE would you recommend for better looking women? I plan on spending 4-5 days in Natal/Pipa relaxing on beaches & taking pictures while avoiding the nightlife. Maybe I'll game if I run across good looking tourists. Thx!

Natal and Joao Pessoa per capita, have the best talent in the NE of Brazil.

Quote: (11-22-2012 12:41 AM)Technics Wrote:  

Chochemonger,

Can you confirm or deny reports of big & shapely asses in high percentages in Salvador, Bahia? I hear/read all kinds of conflicting reports from: "Dark girls, thick, big asses" to "dark girls, ugly & fat/chubby."

I just passed through Bahia 2 days, so I am not an expert in that region. But black or mulatta women in Brazil generally have the biggest asses, so you couldnt go wrong there. Though I do love white northeastern brazilian women because they also have big asses, especially compared to their southern counterparts.

Quote: (11-22-2012 12:46 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Chochemonger,

I just passed through Bahia 2 days, so I am not an expert in that region. But black or mulatta women in Brazil generally have the biggest asses, so you couldnt go wrong there. Though I do love white northeastern brazilian women because they also have big asses, especially compared to their southern counterparts.

Yes, I would imagine so. The question is: are they big and sloppy or big with great curve/shape/proportion? As much info as there is on the internet about Brazil, I can't seem to get to the bottom of this. Thanks brah.

Quote: (11-22-2012 12:48 AM)Technics Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2012 12:46 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Chochemonger,

Yes, I would imagine so. The question is: are they big and sloppy or big with great curve/shape/proportion? As much info as there is on the internet about Brazil, I can't seem to get to the bottom of this. Thanks brah.

In the club tonight I saw 20 percent of the women, that were amazing.....curves and all. But how many chumps do you think were all over them? I was horrified by how many guys approached these girls. And all these guys know is dance game or cave man kissing. They have nothing else, so the girls bounce between dancing between dudes until their 6 ft 2 white brazilian guy comes to their rescue lol.

Where are you going next?

Quote: (11-22-2012 12:10 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

6. No gringos around.

hhhmmm...Natal was a popular destination a few years back for the horny sextourist. This club was "off the beaten path"?

Quote: (11-22-2012 06:36 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Where are you going next?

Heading back to my home location in a small South American country, to take care of business. Then in January and February to the DR. After that probably Poland and then hopefully Russia in the summer and fall. If not then Paraguay and maybe Santa Cruz, Bolivia. Next time I go to Brazil, I will try Goiania and maybe another 2nd tier city.

Quote: (11-22-2012 07:14 AM)Amsterdao! Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2012 12:10 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

6. No gringos around.

hhhmmm...Natal was a popular destination a few years back for the horny sextourist. This club was "off the beaten path"?

It wasnt by the beach, though it was up in Ponta Negra on a side street. Got pretty full but as I said, mostly with horny Brazilian dudes. Would venture to say a lot of them were from Sao Paulo or the South, as the white dudes outnumbered the typical Northeastern looking guys.

So Natal no good for night game then?

Quote: (11-22-2012 07:33 AM)Nudge Wrote:  

So Natal no good for night game then?

By my first impression and instincts, I would say no because Natal´s tourism consists mostly of Brazilian couples, families and horny brazilian, argentinian and italian single dudes. They far outnumber single girls on vacation. This is no Ibiza or Palma de Mallorca.
But if you have decent portuguese you can pipeline or day game the local women, without them thinking you are a sex tourist. The talent is pretty good and the median is at least, at the level of Rio. Obviously, the high end in Rio beats the high end here.

Natal night scene is lame. LAME! Plus, there are a bunch of tourist around.
Natal is a honey moon city. If you want some tail, go to Pipa. Tons of bars and a great surfer vibe.

xoxox

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

[quote='Mrs. Chocolate' pid='313205' dateline='1353608054']
Natal is a honey moon city. If you want some tail, go to Pipa. Tons of bars and a great surfer vibe.

xoxox
***I'm betting Mrs. Chocolate speaks from experience lol

I was in Natal for a couple days... saw nothing of interest. Had my havianas stolen on the beach.

We have to be careful about saying that a place is getting worse when Natal was a touristy spot for many years.

Quote: (11-22-2012 01:14 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

xoxox

Brigado pelas dicas. Por isso eu ficarei la sempre que eu visitar.

Will likely book lodging accommodations in Pipa but maybe take the dune buggie ride out to Natal for picture taking purposes, etc whenever I go in May.

Quote: (11-22-2012 02:26 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2012 01:14 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

xoxox

Brigado pelas dicas. Por isso eu ficarei la sempre que eu visitar.

Will likely book lodging accommodations in Pipa but maybe take the dune buggie ride out to Natal for picture taking purposes, etc whenever I go in May.

Natal and Joao Pessoa are good. But Joao Pessoa might be better for a man because there are too many horny men tourists in Natal. Sehhora Chocalate, Eu nao preciso ir a Pipa ou ver bonitas praias. Eu so preciso lindas garotas..

No photos featuring some of the girls we can find here? [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Quote: (11-22-2012 05:24 PM)wolfpack10 Wrote:  

No photos featuring some of the girls we can find here? [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Yes I will post some pics when my iphone is fixed. Natal has some of the best beaches in South America and very good looking girls. But I have only banged 1 so far in 5 days.....so I am missing Manaus.

Hi, Choche!

I was in Natal in the beginning of 2011 in exactly the same club!
When I went there, though, the ratio of men to women was pretty favourable and it was easy to pull. ONS weren´t common, but you could make out and get laid the next date.
Bear in mind I am the type of Brazilian guy you hate: white, 6 ft 2 and muscular.
Having said that, things aren´t easy for me, at least not anymore!

If what you say about Natal is true, then we really have a situation in Brazil...

Quote: (11-23-2012 09:15 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Hi, Choche!

I was in Natal in the beginning of 2011 in exactly the same club!
When I went there, though, the ratio of men to women was pretty favourable and it was easy to pull. ONS weren´t common, but you could make out and get laid the next date.
Bear in mind I am the type of Brazilian guy you hate: white, 6 ft 2 and muscular.
Having said that, things aren´t easy for me, at least not anymore!

If what you say about Natal is true, then we really have a situation in Brazil...

Not sure if most of the dudes were from Natal or out of town tourists, but the majority were white. The dark looking NE native types were the ones who used dance game and the tall muscular white dudes mostly used caveman game, which as you said doesnt get them a ONS, but it can get them a date by the beach the next day.
What surprised me was that the majority of the chicks were white, the horrible ratio and the quantity of chubbies and older single women in their late 20s and 30´s. Though there were some real hot girls too. Imagine how much they got hit on.
The amount of attention these older mediocre women were getting made me cringe. Alot of the guys seemed like starving wolves who havent got laid in ages, hitting on these women.
So far this trip there is enough evidence to show that Brazilians are very Americanized, especially young white Brazilians. The local music and dancing is just the exterior. Though, darker and poorer Brazilians seem to retain their "Brazilaness" more.
Today and tomorrow 2 chicks I met at the mall are coming over to go to the beach, so hopefully that will end my mini dry spell.

I would go stay a week in Pipa but I have a monthy rental here in Natal.
About Natal getting worse, I cant say that based on my anecdotal evidence so far. But in a month, I will be able to tell since I was in nearby Joao Pessoa not too long ago.
But my overall impression is that all of Brazil is getting worse but to different degrees in different areas. Even in Manaus, you could tell that attitudes (i.e flakiness, bitchiness) were on the increase compared to what I had heard before.