rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OJ is innocent!!!

OJ is innocent!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/19...d%3D236260

OJ is innocent!!!

Dunno about that, but I'd bang that reporter.

OJ is innocent!!!

Is it legal to hire someone to kill your ex wife ? If it is then I guess this claim by the killer makes OJ innocent.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

OJ is innocent!!!

Quote: (11-19-2012 07:36 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

Is it legal to hire someone to kill your ex wife ? If it is then I guess this claim by the killer makes OJ innocent.

In the U.S.? Of course not. It's illegal to hire a hitman. Cops sometimes do stings posing at hitmen. I think the charge is conspiracy to commit murder or something

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

OJ is innocent!!!

Quote: (11-19-2012 07:46 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2012 07:36 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

In the U.S.? Of course not. It's illegal to hire a hitman. Cops sometimes do stings posing at hitmen. I think the charge is conspiracy to commit murder or something

Really ? In Canada we can and no one gets in trouble. You Americans are so strict

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans