rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sleeping Over

Sleeping Over

Now I'm all for ONS's and actually prefer them than taking a chick on any date. However, there are times when I want the repeat bang.

I have often been perplexed when an otherwise fantastic relationship/booty call would cease for no apparent reason. They would stop responding out of the blue, or drop the busy line.

I've been thinking back on the girls I've been with, and a common denominator emerged. Whether I had fucked them once or several times, a good percentage became distant not long after I'd leave following sex, that night.

This has happened to 4 girls recently (within the last month) and the only one still left in my harem is the one I've slept over with a few times.

Obviously you don't NEED to sleep over to have a girl want you, just think it helps your odds of a repeat bang.

Thoughts?

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Sleeping Over

My experience is the kinda the same.
Even if you been up in here a few filthy times before, is she stille feeling used/abused/bad.
Unless I eat some pie, drink some, gets a massage or just bounce to watch some telly for like 20 - 40 minuttes, with her a at least.
Since I got my apple iphone, I got the app called " A fake caller" wich takes whoever chosen of your contacts personal ringtone, photo etc. I normal choose my business partner to call within 0 - 15 min, enough time to make up an amazing story.
After she knew, you not only left here because you cum all over here. But actually where called to handle some serious business solutions, then she´s more then happy to be fucked again!

One important note: keep the phone away from her, since theirs no one in the other end.
I like to place my phone very visible, and the when calling, picking ups, saying its my business partner, and the leave, to talk in the kitchen/ next room. Just so she can´t tell.