rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone else love ghetto bitches

im hyper as fuck now. and i was just thinking i fucking love ghetto dc bitches. Im fucking this one chick who gives fucking awesome head and smokes me out for free. I am black but middle class and pretty much a nerd. Idk how those bitches like me but i give no fuck. I am the opposite of the kind of guy they encounter and maybe they see a way out until i kick em to the curb.

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Countdown to Moma 1..2..

I do, but really just because of the DTF factor.

Quote: (11-13-2012 07:46 PM)blackglasses Wrote:  

im hyper as fuck now. and i was just thinking i fucking love ghetto dc bitches. Im fucking this one chick who gives fucking awesome head and smokes me out for free. I am black but middle class and pretty much a nerd. Idk how those bitches like me but i give no fuck. I am the opposite of the kind of guy they encounter and maybe they see a way out until i kick em to the curb.

Quote: (11-13-2012 08:38 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

free weed, sloppy head, and pussy. you mad bro

Weren't you the same guy that was scared to go in the hood and fuck a hoodrat last week?

I grew up in a town that is nearly all white. I am white. Everyone in my family is white, and has only married other white people......I LOVE ghetto chicks. Black/Asian/Mexican/Whatever. I especially like the ones that draw on their eyebrows. I don't know why. My friends make fun of me. I can't help it.

Quote: (11-13-2012 08:38 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Speakeasy says no to ghetto poosy, RougeNoir can't! [Image: blush.gif]

Quote: (11-13-2012 11:01 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I grew up in a town that is nearly all white. I am white. Everyone in my family is white, and has only married other white people......I LOVE ghetto chicks. Black/Asian/Mexican/Whatever. I especially like the ones that draw on their eyebrows. I don't know why. My friends make fun of me. I can't help it.
[Image: tumblr_lw9mimq47f1r89hnzo1_400.jpg]
[Image: FINE+ASS+CHOLAS.jpg]
[Image: file.php?40,file=22930,filename=images1.jpg]

[Image: 105463659-fd0b4ae5aab9674cb0fb8046d4c01f...medium.gif]

Quote: (11-13-2012 10:55 PM)houston Wrote:  

Weren't you the same guy that was scared to go in the hood and fuck a hoodrat last week?

yeah ive been to the hood many times. that was just my first time traveling to southeast dc. It has a bad rep

Quote: (11-14-2012 12:27 AM)blackglasses Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2012 10:55 PM)houston Wrote:  

yeah ive been to the hood many times. that was just my first time traveling to southeast dc. It has a bad rep

Pussy makes you brave! Good work, man, it's all about finding your niche and working it. Just be prepared for these bitches to flip out and go ghetto on your ass. My old roomate hooked up with a 22 year old nympho hoodrat who would come over, get hammered and they would bang all night with her screaming like a banshee, really over the top but my buddy said she was for real, no holes barred crazy.

I wasn't there but apparently he couldnt/didn't want to fuck her one morning because he was all tapped out and she went crazy, scratched his face up, trashed his room and stormed out.

I think with hoodrats it's best not to let them know where you live or your real name unless you've got a real strong pimp hand and know how to handle crazy.

I haven't had American ghetto rats yet. I've done Canada and UK but they are much more tempered. I agree with painter, it's probably best to have a false name and address AND/OR a strong pimp hand cos those lizards are predators.

Waiting for mechanic to hook me up but he's being stingy with his surplus...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (11-14-2012 11:07 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I haven't had American ghetto rats yet. I've done Canada and UK but they are much more tempered. I agree with painter, it's probably best to have a false name and address AND/OR a strong pimp hand cos those lizards are predators.
Haha don't sweat them..

My last hoodrat was in Seattle summer of '11. Little 19 year old bopper. Them West Coast hoodrat are different from the Texasmade ones. Shes couldn't take the D though. Can a hoodrat be a hoodrat but not a freak?

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Quote: (11-14-2012 01:15 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

My last hoodrat was in Seattle summer of '11. Little 19 year old bopper. Them West Coast hoodrat are different from the Texasmade ones. Shes couldn't take the D though. Can a hoodrat be a hoodrat but not a freak?

Of course. Same way some goons can have a glass jaw..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

You are not the only one.

Half this forum travels around the world to bang poor girls in the 3rd world!

I used to bang alot of them. They love to bang older guys from a better neighborhoods.

I 2nd Gio [Image: smile.gif] In Brasil that was my main dish and most European guys too. There is something to be said about for nasty, primal sex! The only problem is that besides sex you don't have much else in common.

Quote: (11-14-2012 01:26 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

You are not the only one.

Half this forum travels around the world to bang poor girls in the 3rd world!

I used to bang alot of them. They love to bang older guys from a better neighborhoods.
Naw man he's talking US Hoodratz. I will have to admit they're the most fun/crazy to hand with.
[attachment=8701]

Quote: (11-14-2012 01:38 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Naw man he's talking US Hoodratz.

Oh, US hoodratz?

Yes, I like to bang them when they are fresh out of high school. After the age of 22 or 23 they are too high mileage for me.

I like to be their first older latino/white guy. It's a fantasy for alot of them. They are alot of fun.

I would have no problem with the two blondes in your photo Mech. I have to say though the best sex I have had was with upper middle class girls.

Do white girls from trailer parks count?

Quote: (11-14-2012 01:49 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Do white girls from trailer parks count?
No that's other deal/topic apples and oranges

Quote: (11-14-2012 11:12 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2012 11:07 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Haha don't sweat them..

i def dont give out my real name

I banged a ghetto girl from LA a few years ago. She had the La skyline tatted on her back and the LA Dodgers logo near her pussy. She kept on trying to sit on my face with her big ol' ass. I remember we took shrooms and went to some 4th of July festival with her "beta orbiter" friend lol. I felt like a robot fucking her when we were coming down...that session was fucking good!! She kind of looked like Luscious Lopez with that big onion ass but her face was cute. She's one of those girls I'll never forget about. The sex was off the chain and she always had a sweet when we chilled.

Hoodrats are usually on me like white on rice. I don't go around trolling and looking for them liek I used to though. Where do you usually go looking for them Gio?

Quote: (11-13-2012 11:01 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

This is ACTUAL footage of Rio at a ghetto party last summer.