rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

text after bang

text after bang

A friend text me few days ago, he was with friends and wanted to introduce me to one of them.

Less than an hour after meeting her, I was on a cab back home with her. Banged several times, all good. One of the shortest pick up in my life (she was a bit drunk...)

Problem is: this friend invited us both to dinner this week with other friends of his. I cannot bail (long story why).

I ve never been in a similar situation. Any suggestions?

If my friend hadn't invited me, I would have just written to her asking to meet. I am not sure what the best move is:

1) I cannot text her and say "hey, nice meeting you, see you at the dinner"
2) so I am leaning towards not writing to her and just acting cool when I see her.

Thoughts?

text after bang

#2 for sure, unless she opens you with a text.

The drunk thing means she MAY be facing some common post-sex ASD regret, but she might also be uncertain. I'd say if you play it really cool, but introduce a lot of push-pull when you actually meet her, you can convert it to an FB situation pretty easily.

Social proof all over the place at dinner, along with the ability to drop "I am so busy with (work/hobby/family/writing)" here and there so she doesn't think you'll turn into Super BluePillGuy.

Also, less talk, more alpha-style facial expressions. Nothing makes them qualify themselves more, does it?

text after bang

Just be cool. Why would it be anything bad that you banged her unless she has a BF that you and your friend know of? Don't make a big deal out of it and proceed with business as you would normally.

When you're in private with her, act accordingly. When in public, she's still the same as before. Simple as that. There's no need to overgame.

text after bang

Thanks both.

text after bang

Bang her again.

text after bang

Are you trying to bang her again?

Number 1 sounds more needy. Number 2 is your best shot

text after bang

Yes, that is the goal... didn't write, so let's see what happens when i meet her.

text after bang

Quote: (11-15-2012 12:12 AM)punchboy Wrote:  

Yes, that is the goal... didn't write, so let's see what happens when i meet her.

Immediately recreate the energy you both had when you were last hanging out with her. She may try and be cold to you, ignore it and continue as if she just flirted with you.

text after bang

That's what happened Fisto - I did what you suggested. Worked perfectly. Thanks.