rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Many Different Girls a Month For a City to Make You Happy?

I usally stay a minimum of month in any new city I visit (wih some exceptions). There are many factors that make a city worthwhile, apart from just banging girls. But looking back at the cities that I was most satisfied with, they always met one major criteria: I banged at least 10 different girls in a month. Anything below that and I usually was not so happy, in other cities.
For example in Belo Horizonte, Brazil I did not reach that number and though the quality of the girls that I banged was fine, I still felt like I was swimming against the tide. In Brasilia, this last time I also didnt reach that magic number and felt happy when I left for Manaus.
When you can bang 10 different girls in a month.....it is not so much the actual number that matters. It usually means the young girls in the city are willing and able, the girls have less bitch shields and you have a feeling of abundance that prevents you from giving a damn about flakiness. In SE Asia, one could even rack th numbers up to 20 or 25 different girls per month. But IMO as long as you reach the magic 10...then the city is good to go.

If you need that many girls to keep you happy it sounds like you've got some other issues to work though. Just being honest.

How much time do you devote each day to seducing women to get to the 10 or 20-25 different girls a month? Not hating, just curious, because I'm a pretty healthy young guy but wouldn't have the energy for those kinds of numbers.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Chochemonger just one thing..didnt you say that your notch number is between 50 or 60?

Quote: (11-12-2012 04:04 PM)peterthephoenix Wrote:  

If you need that many girls to keep you happy it sounds like you've got some other issues to work though. Just being honest.

What are you a wannabee feminist pyschologist? This forum is all about maximizing the amount of quality girls a man can bang, among other things. I suggest you search for another forum, where there are betas that have no such issues and prefer their one or 2 scraps a month.

Quote: (11-12-2012 04:12 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Chochemonger just one thing..didnt you say that your notch number is between 50 or 60?

Never said that. At 25, it might have been at that number.

Quote: (11-12-2012 04:08 PM)Soma Wrote:  

How much time do you devote each day to seducing women to get to the 10 or 20-25 different girls a month? Not hating, just curious, because I'm a pretty healthy young guy but wouldn't have the energy for those kinds of numbers.
i
Soma, I refer to this number when I am traveling. Obviously I have more time then, compared to when I am in my home base dealing with business. Look I am no youngster, with tons of energy like Rick who went to Peru and banged more than 20 girls. But there is no reason a healthy mid 30s yr old man shouldnt have the energy to bang 10 young sexy girls a month.
And the 20 to 25 only happened to me in SE Asia. In South America I havent come close to those numbers.

Since I generally live in a city, as opposed to just passing through, 1 new girl a week is more than enough. I usually build up a rotation, so sometimes I might go a few weeks without a new chick.

Between Jiu Jitsu, online projects, hanging out with friends, watching HBO, etc. I wouldn't have the time or energy to knock down 10, let alone 20-25, new chicks in four weeks.

More than 10 girls a month! How is that even possible? If I get just one a week consecutively for a month I call that a roaring fucking success.

I tend to repeat very little, unless a girl is damn hot and interesting. That is how I conserve my energy.
Though obviously if a city is difficult , I will have to do what is necessary and then yes.... I would do more repeat bangs.

Damn man, 10 a month new would be crazy.

Sliding scale is more appropriate

10 - 5's not that cool
1 - 9 is better

So no real number scale to me.

Quote: (11-12-2012 04:28 PM)gadabout Wrote:  

More than 10 girls a month! How is that even possible? If I get just one a week consecutively for a month I call that a roaring fucking success.

In what city do you live gadabout? I have been to many cities where banging 1 new girl a week was great, so I understand where you are coming from. Just that now, I am not very satisfied with that.
When I am in my 40s, Im sure I wont care about the magic number so much anymore.

I am a hobo.
Well... I don't know what to say but I think maybe it's the quality of girls that is your problem? I mean my ego feels pretty dented when the beer googles get the better of me. Maybe you need to focus on some real talent that gets your heart racing. If I genuinely like a girl it's like a drug. Sleeping with average girls kind of makes me feel a bit dead inside after a while. I am not suggesting you are sleeping with bush pigs but no man can bang 10 8+'s a month. No man.

Quote: (11-12-2012 04:37 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

In what city do you live gadabout? I have been to many cities where banging 1 new girl a week was great, so I understand where you are coming from. Just that now, I am not very satisfied with that.
When I am in my 40s, Im sure I wont care about the magic number so much anymore.

Quote: (11-12-2012 04:48 PM)gadabout Wrote:  

I am a hobo.
Well... I don't know what to say but I think maybe it's the quality of girls that is your problem? I mean my ego feels pretty dented when the beer googles get the better of me. Maybe you need to focus on some real talent that gets your heart racing. If I genuinely like a girl it's like a drug. Sleeping with average girls kind of makes me feel a bit dead inside after a while. I am not suggesting you are sleeping with bush pigs but no man can bang 10 8+'s a month. No man.

No RooshV Forum member is banging 10 8+ girls a month. Never did I suggest that. But when you have cities with abundance, out of the 10....you are banging 3.. 6s, 5.. 7s and 2.. 8´s on average. And all of them below 25. Anyone have a problem with that?

I just think with such high notch counts per month it is nieve to think that banging even more girls will make you happier. Would'nt it just be easier to happy with your lot? Anyway... that's me. All due respect and good luck!

Quote: (11-12-2012 04:54 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I am a hobo.

No RooshV Forum member is banging 10 8+ girls a month. Never did I suggest that. But when you have cities with abundance, out of the 10....you are banging 3.. 6s, 5.. 7s and 2.. 8´s on average. And all of them below 25. Anyone have a problem with that?

Quote: (11-12-2012 05:00 PM)gadabout Wrote:  

I just think with such high notch counts per month it is nieve to think that banging even more girls will make you happier.

Quote: (11-12-2012 04:54 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I am a hobo.

Gadabout let me just put it this way.....it doesnt make me any unhappier banging more women. So what is the problem?
But you are forgetting the more nuanced thesis of my post. Where you can get 10 different young cute girls a month compared to where you have to struggle... it will make any man happier. Whether you care to take advantage or not.....doesnt change the fact that as men we all love abundance.

We should resist making judgements about what number is actually necessary to make someone happy. choche needs 10. Others may need less or more. It's easy to say that high numbers won't make you happier if you've never got them. I think it's not a linear scale of happiness.

I just want a sweet wife and a filthy little mistress.

Fair enough mate. Well if you ever find this promised land let me know [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (11-12-2012 05:19 PM)gadabout Wrote:  

Fair enough mate. Well if you ever find this promised land let me know [Image: smile.gif]

International Swagger had 3 different girls in a span of a week or 10 days in Croatia and we all padded him on the back. So how can 10 girls in a month, in a place where you have a swanky pad and logistics be controversial lol. It should be the median..with some needing less and others more.

chochemonger, I'd like to see you get 10 new girls a month in Toronto. Without paying for it.

Quote: (11-12-2012 06:05 PM)Rocky2 Wrote:  

chochemonger, I'd like to see you get 10 new girls a month in Toronto. Without paying for it.

I wouldnt. That is the point of this thread. Maybe 3 or 4 if I am lucky in Toronto, but in Montreal with my french my goal would be 10.

I think country matters a lot. For example, Roosh was in Canada (advanced developed country) for 2 weeks and didn't bang any girls even though he went out every night. But he did really well in Poland, Ukraine and other Third World countries.

For me the numbers don't matter so much. If I like the girl,both in character and in bed then I will stay with her for a few days or sometimes even weeks ( when traveling) if I don't like the girl then I swiftly move on.
I must say that in Davao I felt pretty dead inside since it was nearly all emotionless sex there. Sure I liked some of them but nothing I'd loose a minute of sleep about.

I also didn't feel the need to be constantly on the hunt in the Phils like I later did in South America where it was much harder to bed one.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (11-12-2012 06:39 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

For me the numbers don't matter so much. If I like the girl,both in character and in bed then I will stay with her for a few days or sometimes even weeks ( when traveling) if I don't like the girl then I swiftly move on.
I must say that in Davao I felt pretty dead inside since it was nearly all emotionless sex there. Sure I liked some of them but nothing I'd loose a minute of sleep about.

I also didn't feel the need to be constantly on the hunt in the Phils like I later did in South America where it was much harder to bed one.

You prove my point Neil. In a place where you can get 10 young women a month without so much effort, it feels natural. That is why everyone has his pussy paradise. I bet Roosh would not have been happy just banging 5 girls a month in Poland.