rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

El Abayarde- Inside the Atlanta city limits

ATLANTA ATLANTA ATLANTA!!!

So I have arrived. I have been here once or twice in my life. One occasion for a week, and had the DOMESTIC time of my life. We even pulled strippers out of the strip club.( I was a broke senior in college.. so I wasnt tossing money around) BUT I had probably the most solid wingman minus the occasional, throw you under the bus habit he had. What he didnt realize is i was a wing, not a threat. So this was his F-ed up way of dealing with it.

Sooo this was several years ago...and all my data is out-dated. But thanks to Rooshvforums I have some decent intel. I have wanted to dig this city up for a while now, because it presented so much potential.

I will be getting my logistics together, after that... let the GAME begin. [Image: banana.gif]

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

How long are you there for?

Well I just got a job here today. I came for an interview. So looks like for a while. I have noticed two things so far, though I havent been approaching(I need to get my logistics straight and not be stressed to really attack). Interracial dating is so common here its wierd. The black girls a beautiful here.(much more than other cities in the US). White girls have asses here. Everyone is soooo receptive to me. Almost every girl, Latina, white and morena, I have conversed with show IOI hard. Its actually been weird because I havent been gaming. I was waiting to see the deal with this job... and now its in the bag. SO let the GAME begin. I have wasted alot of pussy since I have been here, by not approaching BTW.(pero ya no mas!!)

Glad to know that you got the job man. Wish you all the best out there.

I travel to ATL two times for work. Here's my advice for going out, etc:

Buckhead - Probably closest neighborhood to the hotel I stay out in Dunwoody/Sandy Springs area. More of your "I just graduated from college, and am crazy party scene-ish area." Seems like it's kinda going downhill from last time I went though. Hooked up with a cougar there in 09, but I think it's just predominantly younger chicks now that can be hit or miss. You can park farther for free, but lots are heavily regulated now as you'll have to pay to park.

Virginia Highlands - Really cool neighborhood. If you go during weeknights, it's apparently just locals that frequent bars there. I remember being miserable a weeknight there, bc it was ALL couples, engaged, or married chicks there. Go on a Friday or Saturday night as people from all over the city invade it including more single chicks and divorced women. Amazing how a weekend can totally change the demographics of one neighborhood. I like meeting ppl at say Fontaine's Oyster Bar and the Family Dog is also a great spot too.

Midtown - Last time I went was in 08 when a friend took me. Mainly lounges/clubs that are more scattered as you'll likely have to pay for parking here too. I remember it being fun, but never went out alone.

Sure locals can provide more info than I can though.

Well,
Im still setting up logistics. I opened bank account, and the banker Jamaican chick wit a delicious ass(uughhh) told me she would like to take me to party, and celebrate moving to Atl. Number exchanged.

I will use DC for comparison.

In DC some girls will hit on you.(normally only your race) Here, every type of girl will hit on you. From Ethiopian to white. I was in the drive thru at chick fillet and a little white chick,(shes a 7-8 but alittle young for, maybe 18) jumps in front of the guy giving me my food. She say "you are just the perfect customer" and I asked how so.... she goes on and on...blah blah blah.
But flirting haaaard.
Then the manager gives her a "get bak to work look". and she smiles and goes bak. Its almost still weird for me, because I am used to DC types in the United States. This is going to be fun. [Image: biggrin.gif]

This has happened daily at least two times a day. Lets see how approaching is here. I cant wait. You know, I actually need to work on converting girls who approach me. I still have that Santo Domingo Male Bitch Shield if i'm not approaching.

Congrats on the job man. You should link up with InternationalSwagger. He's a fellow DR vet and can put you onto some circles down there.

Watch Georgia I think half the state is on Probation. It's the cash cow there. Watch it.
http://clatl.com/freshloaf/archives/2009...-probation

I heard he was down in Brazil. I'll hit him up. THe only thing about here is, it is a logistical nightmare(If you dont drink and drive). There is something to do everywhere, but how am I gonna drink and roll solo. CAbs are outrageous, because of the distance. Also, there isn't a reasonable metro or subway. SMH
So, I think u have to have a wing or DD. Or just have chick drive.

Quote: (11-16-2012 07:51 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Watch Georgia I think half the state is on Probation. It's the cash cow there. Watch it.
http://clatl.com/freshloaf/archives/2009...-probation

You will need to get logistics on lock here. Don't fuck with drinking and driving, it's a driving city and cops know that. Taxis can add up, about $35 to get from one end of the city to the other. I recently paid a small fee for a service that comes to you and has someone drive your car for you (it's cheaper than a taxi - haven't used it yet). If you can live near the marta that will open options to get into some spots cheaply also.

I'm sure we'll link up at some point and I can give you some more details on the city itself.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (11-16-2012 07:58 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

I heard he was down in Brazil. I'll hit him up. THe only thing about here is, it is a logistical nightmare(If you dont drink and drive). There is something to do everywhere, but how am I gonna drink and roll solo. CAbs are outrageous, because of the distance. Also, there isn't a reasonable metro or subway. SMH
So, I think u have to have a wing or DD. Or just have chick drive.

Swag travels a lot but he's in ATL at least part of the week usually. Cool guy.

Hey pres:
Whats this service, and how much is it!!! Thats a winner, im gonna get on that.
Hencred: Cool I'll definitely hit em up.

Quote: (11-16-2012 09:00 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Hey pres:
there are a few of them in the city but I think this is the main one:

http://www.saferideamerica.org/

I'll try and put together a Atl playbook for you over the next few days.

As a white guy who loves black chicks, I've always been interested in ATL. That and chicken and waffles. I've only seen it on TV, but it has me intrigued lol.

Howdy Elabayarde, Hope ATL is treating you right..... Have you gotten situated yet ? What's the report in the first few days.......

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Quote: (11-16-2012 09:00 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Hey pres:

Designated Driver Alternative was the name of the company.

I'll be interested to know what your preferred neighborhood is once you've explored some.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

Well, Saturday was the first night out for me.

Started off, by hitting Starbucks mid-town, to get logistics straight. Women everywhere!!!
As I sat in the starbucks a cougar asked me... Hey hey... you play for the Atlanta falcons. I said no. She said YES you DO!!! We gonna look your name up. So I told them no, and she said.. Well either way your a cutie.
After I get my intel together I head to Opera, but really early. Not open yet but I was told the ratio would be 3 girls to 1 guy by the staff. There was two girls who were showing up at the same time... One tall sista about a 7.5. She gave me the googlie eyes and then we talked and exchanged numbers.
I meet a cool Ethiopean Cat, who was also asking the same questions at the door. He was cool so I told him lets go pregame, and come back. We get my bottle of Vodka from the car, and hit it hard. Return to Opera and the girls in the lind do not look good. So I decide to walk up to a group leaving. They told me, "you seem like a cool guy, so Ill be honest. I would not pay money to go in this place right now." Say no more. We jet to Havana Club.

I was drinking and I dont drive no matter what the circumstances are because of my occupation. So MY ethio boy, says Im good. So we drive about 5 mins to Havana Club. YES!!! Mobility wthout having to risk a DUI and my career. [Image: biggrin.gif]

We get there and there are HOES everywhere.
pay $30 cover and enter. Very diverse club. The front room is huge, top 40 and a little electronic. Two Back Rooms LAtina and techno. Ratio was 65/35(more girls).

But, being who I am.... I damn near sprint to see the latin room talent. Which by the way, latinas were everywhere. There playing salsa Big GrinDD

So there are two 9's(lighter skin than I prefer, bit definitely latina) dancing Salsa together. They are the ones that guys are intimidated to approach.
Now....The game is to walk up with another decent looking guy and tear them apart before they can try to fake there loyalty to there girlfriend that there dancing with(They make eye contact with each other, while giving the "what do you want to do face?").

We'll I have the ethio cat, who tells me he has heard this music more than once or twice. I know he is looking for girls but I don't no his M.O. Should I approach with him? Not a good idea, especially since every girl will see me approach the two hot chicks. 9 outta 10 says hes not gonna be strong enough wing.

So, I have to go in this alone. So what I do is literally (once they stop holding hands while there dancing)... I cut right in-between them and dance super flashy salsa for maybe 10 seconds.
Then turn to them and start clapping at a salsa step pace. They will dance and start trying to be flashy always, because you just put them on the spot. AND HOT GIRLS LOVE ATTENTION.

THe point was to show I can dance.... DHV

Invariably the non alpha girls will try to go migrate back to the Alpha girl.(check!!! now I know who is the alpha chick of the two. I will isolate and approach her because the non-alpha chick's, loyalty, insecurity and sheer lack of balls will cause her to turn down a dance or any form of elevation around the Alpha chick)

So now we are dancing in a triangle. These are the hottest chicks in the Club... and you are dancing with them as in they like you, one way or another....DHV #2

I dance with them for a few mins then, dip to the bar for a beer. MY Approach is not finish BTW.
And then the Latin music gods cause the DJ to play..... my favorite Bachata song in the world. Very old school Domincan stuff.

Now....For bachata in a US club, you have 7 secs flat to grab a girl...That is your window. Everyone knows it and everyone races for 7 secs to find a chick. Why? Because everyone can dance bachata... its simple as fuck. BUT.. everyone doesnt dance advanced style bachata, thats a whole different story. But these guys are intimidated.. ahhhaaa!!! no one even tries with the two 9s.

I run back as planned (my beer in hand) and literally snatch the Alpha girl from the fucking disgusting follower chick(I don't like beta females either) who cant stand her own two feet. She felt abandoned and rejected but FUCK HER!

MY chick is just as enthused to dance with me now... We dance really hard and start talking.
As soon as we start, ya tu sabe... es una blankita dominicana. (its white dominican chick) :o

She breaks out here very dominican bachata style, as I dance the same style. Its always impressive to none dominicans because its more flashy. So everyone watches us. I elevate while dancing and the push here away. Elevate push her away, we kiss alittle. At that moment I look over and the Ethio who was watching my jacket is gone. I tell here I gotta book and she gives me here number and I jet.

I get outside and this cat is pulling out of the parking lot with my jacket. HE say he is just going to get food. I say ok cool, we go to wendys and he complains that it isnt his type music and he want to go hip-hop. Its nwt 2 oclock mind you. But the other room had hip-hop and tuns of chicks(mostly white and non black ethnic chicks) and he said it wasnt his seen. This happends alot, if you are pulling a chicks... and your wing doesnt understand the concepts of game. They will get upset and bounce. I see it all the time.

So we go to opera, and ofcoarse they are charging $30, and there is only 1 hour left. He doesnt wanna pay that.
So we go back to Havana again, at his request. He doesnt wanna go in, just sit in the car aka bounce after I walk in. So I just tell drop me off at my car. BUt we sat there as everyone was leaving. THere was a martini types spot across the street that liturally have 12 girsl and zero guys standing outside in different groups waiting to catch cabs. The quality leaving Havana also was excellent especially for the US. Mean during while in all this, fiasco... I miss a text from the dominican chick. Reply and then I eventually call, and get nothing.

So, there goes my bang... but thats not a big deal AT ALL. I will go out next week and do the same thing. LOL
I got some solid boots on the ground recon and intel done.

Well Also...I got my shit back form the Ethio cat.

Ok Comparisons so far...

Again, the sistas in ATL can compete with the morenas in Santo Domingo. But the shear numbers of 7's and 8's at any given day in STO DGO is what gives that place an obvious edge. Also, I always go blazered up at a min in ATL, which always get me attention and asked if I play baseball or football. You just cant do that in DR, you will get robbed, if you leave the tourist places, or mall type areas.

Now comparing quality here to DC, I now know how fucked I was. And I did very well still. But, Dc has a metro that you can club and use. I live walking or cab distance from 14th and k. So its affordable to cab eveywhere on the weekends.

THe women in ATL, absolutely run circles around DC chicks. Even financially, Many many chicks are driving an Acura, benze ect. Also, the girls here seem a little desperate for good looking masculine men, who dont want other cock. LOL

The Moral of the night. LOGISTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am crashing with my uncle 30 mins form midtown, until I start work tomorrow and get my own spot. So I would have to rent or hope she has a spot. With tight logistics, this place is a walk in the park. So I will try to switch up to day game, wit dates that involve some form of drinking.... Happy hour, Home movies, ect

This is two long to proofread... so I will come back in a few mins and try to edit it. Hopefully its understandable.

Damn you went from Opera > Havana > Opera > Havana all in one night? That's over an hour on the road!! Nice work covering lots of ground on night one. I was a Opera and I must say the crowd was weak! compared with how it has been with other big name DJs around (Markus Schulz night the place was absolutely swarming). Saturday there were hot girls around, but the ratio wasn't the best. I paid an extra $10 to go to the vip balconies just because there were more up there.

Yeah... thats why we didnt go in... the girls didnt look strong at all. Especially for ATL since I could see girls everywhere else.

For the ATL vets...
I pulled another Jamaican chick bartender...(7 face, 8 body.) Pitt woulda went nutz. lol
... with a super duper ass.
But this is the THIRD time...a girl in ATL gives me her number, and says she wanted to take me out. Thats not my confusion.

Its where? A STRIP club. Whats with girls here offering to take guys to strip clubs. I always give neutral responds... to not seem pussy hungry... though I am. [Image: biggrin.gif]

So last night, was my second night out and I hooked up with PresidentCarter, Lothario, and BrianMark. I am starting my game sober campaign, which is going ok, but still a little weird for me. I didn't show up until maybe 2 hours of closing time. However, we still had maybe an hour to do some approaches and hang out. It was good to be around other members, because they actually approach. Which is what Ive needed. So I began approaching.
Lodgistics: I still live 40 mins away from the hot spots(which willl change soon), so my main focus is recon and numbers. The logistics for SNL are to Fucked up, so that isnt my mission. I will just hook up later, with the chicks. I was out for about 2hours and booked 3 numbers... Nothing to write home about. But, the last lived about as far I do from the area, and implied crashing with me(but I didnt live in the area). Just to give you an idea of the missed chances, due to logistics.
Data: We basically met in Buckhead. This is my first time here. It is a strip full of College and recent graduate frat type chicks. Mostly white girls. "Its a very fratty scene" --(Quote from President Carter), beer gusling, silly drunk crowd. Its a little different from the type of scene i'm use to running game. We were there for maybe 45 min to an hour.
Its seems to me that this scene is a much more random hook up spot.
EX. As I walked in a girl, grabs me and starts holding on to my arm and following me... this is as I walk up to the group of members. But he boyfriend and his friend walk up a few mins latter like WTF... and she ok I need to stop.... so dead. Just random girls running into you,or grabing you are getting in your face. That type of stuff happens maybe every 15-20 mins there. But the ratio died after about 30 mins of being there.... so we went to check out havana.

Well, as we walk up...I say something in Spanish to a White Cuban chick, and then kept walking.
Well Lothario is behind me and sparks up convo with her...which I didnt even notice, until he brings back up to me.. saying "she asked me, who is your friend and says he is very cute and he knos how to dance bachata"... Props for the wing and hand off.
(she ended up being a former Univision reported down in Miami... very interesting chick)
So I never made it inside, but I didn't close(logistics) though if I pushed It. would have been easy.

I make it back and to havana...Lathario and pres had three girls out front. We chatted them up, and got there numbers.... then called it a night.
Both guys had good game, and it was a pleasure meeting up with them. We will definitely do it again.

Moral.. again Logostics. I am still deciding on my permanent location in the ATL area. I think Midtown, will be the place. There is alot of potential... for the... I dont wanna drive home this late.. excuse that girls give to come to your spot and bang.

At least for the United States, I've come to profound realization that the more white a place is, the more boring, conservative, and uptight the area is as a whole.

It was Fun hanging out with President carter, El abayarde and Brianmark Sat night.

Places we went around buckhead bars were Buckhead Saloon and Dive Bar and then bounced to Havana Club.

Buckhead Bars were very white , Fratty and may be Douchy, Some Sprinkles of latin and Black Girls.

I liked Havana Club the most , had tons of Latin, EE and FSU Girls.

I witnessed some tight game this weekend, Elabayarde is one cool mofo player that can charm the pants off latinas and Presidentcarder charmed the girls in Russian, Brianmark's mode of operation solidified my belief that aging shouldn't stop one from macking on younger girls, if anything they are more receptive, Would love to hang out with ATL crew next time I am in Atlanta........

I am typing up a small trip report that will have more details and names of places for both day and Night Game......

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

I'm still trying to figure Atlanta out myself on where the key places for day and night game are. I got here in September from Philly and just moved into my own spot a month ago. Every place I've been so far has either been dead or so loud that I can't talk to anyone. I'm a late 29 y/o 6'1" college educated black dude, and I've been told I'm not bad on the eyes, so my brother says I should be killing it here. I just haven't been able to find good spots around yet.

Let me know when the next ATL meetup is. Always appreciate having some partners in crime.

Why are your logistics so bad? Where or who are you staying with?

Buckhead is the only "white" place in Atlanta. It's expensive and in my opinion way overpriced but a lot of fine ass women. Guys there either dress like they're going to church or just read The Game. It shouldn't be hard to meet women there. Also most guys are pussies when it comes to approaching women, big time AMOG atmosphere once you start talking to women. The jealousy get's strong.

The whole city has a kind of insecurity issue because it's in the South but they want to try and pretend they're a New York. So a lot of white girls are trying to prove how "openminded" they are. In a lot of cases they dress more "LA" than actual LA. Plus it's very materialistic. Lothario's resume should make girls panties drop alone.