rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

my online dating hack.

my online dating hack.

I see the guys talking about having highly decorated profiles but it seems like that will help find girls to date rather than quick lays which I am guessing is the goal. I have been working out so I only post shirtless pictures and have no information on my profile besides my height (6'2). This screens the girls that will message me first since they contacted based on appearance. Being that I am in college and have a job, I only go to the girls that invite me to their house for the easy lay-up. I have gotten 3 easy lays with this method in the past month or so

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

my online dating hack.

I wouldn't call it a hack, rather you're selling yourself short. With your physical stats, you shouldn't have a problem scoring offline or online. And with online, if you filled your profile out, you could actually increase both the number and the quality of girls contacting you.

Game is a necessary evil