rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

you at 60? where will you live, your game, lifestyle

anyone else wonder where they will end up at 60 plus?

im probably one of the more critical fuckers here but even i realize if depending on your age if your goal is gaming hot young chicks you better be made of money or relocate to SEA. i am open here in getting a vasecotmy and i never want kids or a family so i enjoy my time in latin america. while i am in my 20s,30s and 40s. if i ever have financial issues i will start learning mandarin because women in china are very open to age gaps in relationships and english teachers are always a viable option for work there.

fuck it im a wanderer i couldnt care less about social standing but i am curious if this is a luxory most think about

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Yeah I can see myself being pretty alone with most of my family gone, and no kids, so I'd probably just go to Venezuela and buy hookers or some shit, and live off whatever money I can make in the meantime.

I suppose if I keep in shape I can pull off the sophisticated gentleman swagger.

The main thing is to be healthy at that age. Second comes money - I don't plan to retire, but by 60 I don't want to worry about money too much. Still haven't decided whether to get married and/or have kids. I'll probably bite the bullet either way during my forties.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Dead? Alive? I plan my future and work hard to have a good work/life balance, but I don't think about it much at all. I don't buy into the deferred happiness thing, but on the other hand I think the 'only live for today' people are also going about it wrong.

I don't know how I'll be at 60. I doubt I'll still have such a high libido that game is a high priority. I'd like to be rich and healthy those would be the highest priorities. I doubt I'll ever get married or have kids, so I'll probably be alone, except for possibly having a young gold digger girlfriend,and I'm fine with that actually.

I intend on marrying again and having a child. My relationship with women has only improved as I get older because I no longer have the nervous edge of a younger man. There is an enjoyable freedom that comes from not thinking about fucking 24 hours a day. I know I can find a woman in Colombia.

Rico... Sauve....

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

By 60 I'd better be a billionaire and have already made a huge impact on the world. By 60 I suspect my libido is close to nil from all the sexual escapades. Without achieving something greater than myself after 60 would be a disappointment and there wouldnt be much to live for.

I will be on this forum posting from the Philippines with a hot 20 year old girlfriend.

I see myself making honey and grazing cattle on my farm ( assuming I have the money) in Switzerland. Unlike other guys here, I'll probably get married and have kids but whether I will remain married till I'm 60 is questionable.

Either ways, I'll be on my farm. I'll live my life on my own terms.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

Honestly, I have no clue. I'll be might be a completely different person, exactly the same, or dead. Right now, I'm just enjoying my 20's and working to win my 30's too. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Maybe sex with hot young chicks becomes worthy the investment when I'm 60.
Until now this has been very poor investment of time considering the typically mediocre sex and the amount of bullshit you have to deal with.
But a few guys I met during the travel said they valued it more once they got into their late 50s, so maybe this is how it works.

Quote: (11-10-2012 09:28 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Maybe sex with hot young chicks becomes worthy the investment when I'm 60.
Until now this has been very poor investment of time considering the typically mediocre sex and the amount of bullshit you have to deal with.
But a few guys I met during the travel said they valued it more once they got into their late 50s, so maybe this is how it works.

I'm over 50 and young chicks 18-24 are more appealing again now, part of it is knowing that you can't really communicate with women of any age at all because they're in their own world similar to that of a 4 year old; so their value narrows to being sort of an ice-cream confection.

Of course, Americans are not included.

When I was still in my 30's I still hoped to really get close to one.

I don't realy think about aging that much but when I am 60 it's Not so much about Girls anymore fore me I might have a steady Girl ore 2 and Most of my Time will be spend on Bussines Projects going to Events having fun organizing Charity Vernissage .

I will Own a Yacht by that Age actualy a few Decades earlier but I will Not sell and so I use it to Maybe organising some Partys and just enjoying a relaxed more luxriouse Lifestyle.

Most of my Life is going to be Kind of automated which means I don't Cook I don't Buy Food, I don't Drive when I want to go somewhere I just Tell the Concierge ore Assistant where I want to go and they organize it. I might have a few kids I don't no yet but if I have I will Support them Financially and there mother aswell they will go to the best schools in switzerland or england (Internat) and they will visit me once in a While.
I will make sure that they learn how to Invest from a Young Age so that they make Money before they Leave School they will be Financialy Independent from me, from and from a Job so they can go out and do whatever the fuck they want without needing a Job I will encourage them to Solve Problems and I Hope they will Start Business that offer Solutions to the problems of day to Day living. Maybe some of them will use there Capital to Fund Creative Projects ore Young Entrepreneurse with the right Idea and Plan.

Where I am going to live ? I don't know but Not in Germany I guess I will have 2- or 3 Homebase szenarios First in Europe Maybe Mallorca ore Monaco... Second on in America Miami and 3. South Africa Kap Stadt ore if I enjoy Living in Brazil I will have on there aswell. Every Base is going to be available to rent ore fore fotoshtings and Partys and since they are in a Great Location the demand is going to be High so I can use them Ase a Lifestyle Investment.

That's how my Life is going to be at sixty if I keep doing what I am doing now on a Day to das Basis ... Health and Having the Energy to enjoy Life at that Age aswell Ase a Low stress Environment is the number 1 priorty at that Age.

@ Old Rich is beeing a Billionaire you're Vision ? Ore just a logical consequense of you doing what you're doing ? I Personaly don't think that a Billionaire hase that Many advantages against Someone in the 300-500 Million Range Maybe you could Own a Jet ore 3 but other than that I don't think there is a Good reason for striving for that Goal but to each his Own . I am Fine with a few 100 Million enough to Buy and enjoy the Things I like doing so that is what I work towards everyday.

I don't realy think about aging that much but when I am 60 it's Not so much about Girls anymore fore me I might have a steady Girl ore 2 and Most of my Time will be spend on Bussines Projects going to Events I will Own a Yacht by that Age so Maybe organising some Partys and just enjoying a relaxed more luxriouse Lifestyle. Most of my Life is going to be Kind of automated which means I don't Cook I don't Buy Food, I don't Drive when I want to go somewhere I just Tell the Concierge ore Assistant where I want to go and they organize it. I might have a few kids I don't no yet but if I have I will Support them Financially and there mother aswell and they will visit me once in a While. Where I am going to live ? I don't know but Not in Germany I guess I will have 2- or 3 Homebase szenarios First in Europe Maybe Mallorca ore Monaco... Second on in America Miami and 3. South Africa Kap Stadt ore if I enjoy Living in Brazil I will have on there aswell. Every Base is going to be available to rent ore fore fotoshtings and Partys and since they are in a Great Location the demand is going to be High so I can use them Ase a Lifestyle Investment. That's how my Life is going to be at sixty if I keep doing what I am doing now on a Day to das Basis ... Health and Having the Energy to enjoy Life at that Age aswell Ase a Low stress Environment is the number 1 priorty at that Age.
@ Old Rich is beeing a Billionaire you're Vision ? Ore just a logical consequense of you doing what you're doing ? I Personaly don't think that a Billionaire hase that Many advantages against Someone in the 300-500 Million Range Maybe you could Own a Jet ore 3 but other than that I don't think there is a Good reason for striving for that Goal but to each his Own . I am Fine with a few 100 Million enough to Buy and enjoy the Things I like doing so that is what I work towards everyday.

You're right, there is not much advantages between having 100 million vs a billion but the same can be said that it's not hard to make a billion when you already made 500. The number is just something to aim for. Hell, my life won't change much even with 1% of that but I'm not really thinking about myself when that much money is involved. It's about doing something greater than that.

One more thing: 60 is not a destination, it's just one more year. Every year will be different and they're all just 365 days.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I've been a greedy capitalist with nefarious plans for world domination since before my voice dropped. Mostly I was an inept entrepreneur, but as always, I firmly believe that I'll be well off by the time I'm 60. I'm not doing so badly now, so it looks realistic at this point.

I'll still be dating twenty somethings. Maybe even the occasional 19 year old. I don't know how I'll pull it off, but I will. Even if I have to hunt in little Himalayan mountain villages for the last available small town village beauty queen.

Quote: (11-11-2012 06:22 AM)OldRich Wrote:  

You're right, there is not much advantages between having 100 million vs a billion but the same can be said that it's not hard to make a billion when you already made 500. The number is just something to aim for. Hell, my life won't change much even with 1% of that but I'm not really thinking about myself when that much money is involved. It's about doing something greater than that.

Hi Old Rich Great to hear that you seem to be on the right Pad. I heared that making just Ase much Ase you Need is actualy selfish since you can't give anything back.

That's why it is important to use you're Money Making skills so that you can give back to Society.

The Guy that Said that was a Multi Millionaire and Made 18 Times the amount whe actualy needed for his Lifestyle.

Yes I think making a Billion is Not going to be that Hard, if you know or allready have made 100 Million but you still Need to manage it.

But I bet there Solutions to that aswell People like Richard Brandson don't actualy Look to Stressed Out and Warren Buffet Looks like a relaxed Guy so Maybe making 1 Billion is Not such a hughe deal as People think it is. It is just so fare away for me Personaly but thinks change when you earn and Own more.

You're realy interresting to be honest.

I am quite Young but have only Met 1 Person in my Life except you who actualy used the Word Billionaire and that he is going to be own. I am Talking about Someone who was actualy seriouse about it and wasready succesful.

I have Respeckt for People who are Not affraid To go After what they want and you just inspired me to think bigger and think different so Thank you for that.

Hope you achieve you're dreams you could be a Great Inspiration to Millions of People since you are an Exampel of what is Possible.
Take Care
Eric

If there are any 60+ year olds out there reading this thread and living the dream (or some personal version of it), we want to hear from YOU.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I will be living in a windowless basement tenement after losing everything again in my my fourth divorce. And when I complain here, people will direct me to the Newbie forum.

Quote: (11-11-2012 01:42 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

I'll still be dating twenty somethings. Maybe even the occasional 19 year old. I don't know how I'll pull it off, but I will. Even if I have to hunt in little Himalayan mountain villages for the last available small town village beauty queen.

The more I am honest with myself, the more I realize I absolutely crave young pussy. It is like day and night, 45 YO woman=not even human. 19 year old hot chick, even if a bitch I'd enjoy hate-fucking her if I had the status to lure her. It's simply hard-wired into me for sure.

I think you young guys have to be real, most of you won't be living the dream. The last time I saw a 60 yr old living the dream was in Barbados in January, some old guy running a rum bar.(another story)
If you want kids you will be paying for them for awhile, chances are they will still be living with you or living with there mom.
I suggest you start saving now, life is getting harder and people have to be smarter.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Late 30's Here , In the best shape of my life, I'm the happiest I have ever been in my life, I feel like I am well grounded. Someone commented on a picture of mine taken 3 years ago and said I look 10 years younger currently compared to that pic. 3-4 yrs into game has done me a world of good. Thank God for letting me find the Red pill and swallow it even a little late in Life. Game fixed all facets of my life, Finess, Fashion, Relationships, Job etc etc etc

Going forwards I can see things improving even more and will quote what Giovonny had said in his ealier posts.

"As you age you want to accumulate wealth and experiences and finally gather Financial and location Independence along the way."

At 60 I want to be best looking 60 year old wherever I am, have Location and Finacial Independence and still banging 20 somethings......

For younger Guys work on your Financial and Location Independence. Be the Best man you can be and you will be beating your competion hands down.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Ideally working on something I enjoy, and doing it well enough that my work matters. When I meet people in their sixties and seventies, the difference between those still working and those already retired is incredible. Seems like if you're just sitting around at that age, your mind goes, and fast.

Also, I'm in the middle of a month-long business trip to the Philippines, and what I've seen here has me wondering if we overestimate the ability of old studs to go out to pasture in a place like this and still pull young girls. I've seen a lot of aging white dudes with local women in tow, and these ladies ain't much. Nothing that would inspire me to give up the comforts of home, family, and come live over here—but it's been great motivation for me to go out every night and cash in while I'm still young. Nothing's ever promised tomorrow today.