rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Expanding the "black guy" market

(Note: this is not a "race-troll" post, and not meant to upset anyone in any way, but based upon my personal observations)

I've noticed that a large portion of the (non-black) women I've dated have'nt dated a black guy before. Like 80% atleast. I could'nt help but think I was getting into some sort of "untapped" market of women who have never dated a black dude and might be interested but not otherwise looking or going out of their way.

Being an entrepreneur myself and noticing the parallels between game and marketing one can't help but section women basically into "markets" with corresponding types and levels of demand.

There is a huge market of chicks interested in dating interracially but don't go actively looking for it. They also tend to be more "attractive" than chicks that are typically known for be firmly in the "black guy" market.

A few observations in terms of my adventures in interracial dating:

1) DHV's will make or break you (if your black no matter how good looking you are) and I can look borderline like a male model if I tried to. Being black is essentially an automatic DLV in American society. That is the cold hard truth.

2) Nightgame is your friend.

3) Having a (white) wingman helps tremendously with girls of all races.

4) Smiling works wonders (Don't be brooding, dark or "mysterious", open up). It makes sense because "hiding" in tribal days
was met with suspicion. People of different tribes like to know your intentions upfront.

Most of my pulls have been from nightgame. My wing has saved my ass more times than I can count. It's like my dick has his own guardian angel. Get a wingman who especially can help you bridge ethnic and cultural divides unique to an area.

Ofcourse also everyone knows that going into an area with scarcity = more demand. I've gotten more IOI's in a club with maybe one or two black guys in it than in one that black dudes are everywhere.

Any thoughts on this?

My guess is that these girls are just regular open-minded people without too many racial prejudices. It's hard to believe it, but there are still some of these around if you look hard enough.

American culture is obsessed with race in a really peculiar way. It's not that it's more racist than, say, Europe, but it does have a way of letting race-consciousness basically saturate the public discourse. One version of this is the stereotypes related to interracial dating--nebbishy white guys with asian girls, "angry black women," "spicy latinas" and so on. The further you can get from this way of thinking, the better off you are.

Yeah, if you just make yourself available there's curiosity and openness. I know the top 10% of black women are into me, I only went out with one only because it's just that extra step to get into the environment they are in. If you take the first step and do the work for them, they'll go for it enough of the time. But the fucking entitlement they have...oh gawd.. a blond 9 is really like a three-four year old with the same frustration tolerance

if he used the word indian instead of black wouldnt he be a troll?

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (11-10-2012 01:19 AM)OkStudies Wrote:  

(Note: this is not a "race-troll" post, and not meant to upset anyone in any way, but based upon my personal observations)

3) Having a (white) wingman helps tremendously with girls of all races.

So true, great obsevasion.

Its about demystiries youre attitude as a black fella, atleast here in scandinavia..

Good post. I've wondered about the reverse, trying to score with a black woman if you are white.

I usually stay away from race related threads because it causes unnecessary issues, I am going to make an exception here as you have brought up some interesting issues I can relate to.

Here are my two cents on your observations ;

*Having a white wingman helps with white girls.

*Smiling works wonders (Don't be brooding, dark or "mysterious", open up). It makes sense because "hiding" in tribal days was met with suspicion. People of different tribes like to know your intentions upfront.

I am having trouble interpreting this one. If you were saying that being open and friendly is going to help more than being serious, I would definitely agree. However, it is also possible being friendly and mysterious the same time (which is the key). The quite mysterious guy angle works wonders too in sparking initial attraction, but some point of time you need to open up a little in order for her to get comfortable with you to sleep with you so she doesn’t think you are a black Ted Bundy.

The next two points tie into each other.

Night game is king and whether being black is a DHV or DLV.

The number one positive trait of black (men) stereotyping is their sexuality. This must be kept in mind always as it make act as a double edge sword. Night game plays into this trait.

I think Mark Manson has written a wonderfull article somewhere on the Internet about polarization of races with respect to attraction. According to him and I think this is very much true, black men have the extreme polarization effects. Which means either girls love you or hate you. So if they do love you (look or sexuality) it will be your biggest DHV. Just know that if they like you for your sexuality they will not be ready to admit it, and it may seem like a DLV but its not.

I can't understand why some people believe that white girls necessarely have to try a black man.
It's not that they have to or they should, it's a matter of personal choice and a number of them are just not interested in it.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

What about guys who are half black and half white?

Quote: (11-10-2012 08:28 AM)Way Cool Jr Wrote:  

I can't understand why some people believe that white girls necessarely have to try a black man.
It's not that they have to or they should, it's a matter of personal choice and a number of them are just not interested in it.

I am not just talking about just white girls, but non-black girls in general.

And I'm not saying they "have" to do anything. I'm talking about the girls who *are* interested in black men, but have never dated one.

Quote: (11-10-2012 09:54 AM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

What about guys who are half black and half white?

That's a tough one as I am more or less full black and don't have experience in that.

I guess it depends on your phenotype. If you look more black, then the same things apply, if you look more white then game like a white dude.

If you want to expand the "black guy" market then leave America, the country is too hung on race.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (11-10-2012 12:32 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

If you want to expand the "black guy" market then leave America, the country is too hung on race.

I agree to an extent, but I feel as though in many cases, black guys that get rejected by white girls automatically assume that the girls are being racist. I'm not racist against Asian women, but I don't find their look attractive whatsoever and therefore, don't actively game them and would be reluctant to mess around with one if approached. The same thing works in this scenario; many white women aren't hung up on race, they just don't like the features commonly found with black men. It's unfortunate, but not everyone is going to like your, mine, or anyone else's look.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Serious question, what exactly is the point of this thread?

Quote: (11-10-2012 01:11 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2012 12:32 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I agree to an extent, but I feel as though in many cases, black guys that get rejected by white girls automatically assume that the girls are being racist. I'm not racist against Asian women, but I don't find their look attractive whatsoever and therefore, don't actively game them and would be reluctant to mess around with one if approached. The same thing works in this scenario; many white women aren't hung up on race, they just don't like the features commonly found with black men. It's unfortunate, but not everyone is going to like your, mine, or anyone else's look.

I am not that sensitive to think that every non-black women that rejects me is racist, let's face it WE are ALL racist to some extent. Alot of people buy into stereotypes whether they are positive or negative.
I will only laugh at your comment about features,I will assume you are not referring to larger penis's and muscles.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (11-10-2012 01:17 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Serious question, what exactly is the point of this thread?

If you have to ask that question ,you didn't read the original post (i.e. poor reading comprehension).

Quote:Quote:

I agree, but some of it is controllable by your own attitude. How you "frame" things when you interact with girls. I've out-maneuvered "top of the totem pole" (aka white) AMOG dudes and swooped on their chicks right in front of them with framing skills. The "racial totem pole" theory doesn't always apply.

It's a complicated, complex social reality here in the US but adept players will always do well no matter where they are.

Another thing I'll add, is women don't really usually have "standards" the way men understand them. They have "feelings" or what "feels" right in a given situation. Sometimes how a chick reacts to you is not so much explicit racism but a visceral, "gut" reaction to your vibe. Which can come off as racism (and maybe is) but you could pull the same chick if you just approached her differently.

Quote:OkStudies Wrote:

If you have to ask that question ,you didn't read the original post (i.e. poor reading comprehension).

No, I read your rather poorly-written initial post.

Your observations and "cold-hard truths" can only be apparent to you, as there are many of us who have observed and experienced first-hand otherwise.

My question has to do with the fact that I don't see what you're trying to accomplish with this thread. Maybe had you focused on that moreso than on your bolded disclaimer, my question would be unwarranted.

Shitty thread. Most black players already know what it is. I doubt any black players or any players on this forum hasnt smashed outside their race. Like Jariel said earlier, "what is the point of this thread".

Probably should be moved to the newbie forum.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Quote: (11-10-2012 01:40 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote:OkStudies Wrote:

No, I read your rather poorly-written initial post.

Your observations and "cold-hard truths" can only be apparent to you, as there are many of us who have observed and experienced first-hand otherwise.

My question has to do with the fact that I don't see what you're trying to accomplish with this thread. Maybe had you focused on that moreso than on your bolded disclaimer, my question would be unwarranted.

Look, DLV's are not just apparent with women, but everyone.

If you've ever been trailed and profiled in a store, that's because you've been DLV'ed.

If you've ever been pulled over (for no apparent reason), you've been DLV'ed.

It happens all the time even to rich rappers.

There is an undeniable list of negative "associations" to being black in America and you'd be delusional to say otherwise.

My initial post is about strategies to "grow" the market for black men, combat annoying stereotypes and increase the quality and quantity of women available to us. Simple. If you've coasted your entire life for whatever reason, then good for you dude.

Now enough hating and lets proceed with the program.

They are ALL negro curious to some extent or another...

Ok, I'm with you OK.

Lets start with your original market premise.

Through previous discussions here on the topic, I'm coming around to the opinion that there's no need to “expand the market.” Black entrepreneurs should rather focus on better identifying prospects within the existing market. We are a niche market- which is cool when you think about it.

My personal logic starts from Roosh's post, “Do Black Guys Have A Game Advantage?”
http://www.rooshv.com/do-black-guys-have...-advantage

Roosh noticed that: “I estimate that ten out of the fifty girls there will be be somewhat open to dating me. I’ll have to work to get them, and my results will vary, but I have a shot with these ten girls. Only two or three out of the fifty girls will be open to dating my black friend, but those few will be much more vigorous in letting that interest be known. They will look at him more and maybe even approach him outright, where I’d have to do my own approaches. Even though he has significantly less options, his chance of closing that night will be higher than mine.”

So back to our market. I think the idea should be to focus on the minority of women who want it. So observation is key and keeping an eye out for the signals. If white dudes in the US are Bud Lite, then we're more like Sapporo or Red Stripe; not for everyone, but people that like it, love it. ( I consider myself a m--- f---ing Stella Artois). Also our market is like a foreign beer in a sense that we're still slightly, “other.” Just like a foreign beer comes with an (undeserved) innate, branded sense of exoticism, so do we.

We're not mass market yet, but who the f--- cares? Managing a niche product is often more profitable than a mass market one, which is subject to different fluctuations in the broader economy. Our niche can be insulated from the latest mass market trend. IMO, the main thing is to know you're a niche product and not a mass market one. I think that's the key black guy game issue that others don't understand when they criticize these types of "race" threads.

Once you realize you're a niche, and slightly different, perspective changes for the better- to the point where the seeming disadvantage in the marketplace becomes the advantage Roosh wrote about.

Quote: (11-10-2012 03:07 PM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

They are ALL negro curious to some extent or another...

Sorry, just saw this. Sure, they're curious but the market won't buy unless the conditions are right. If everyone else is bringing Bud Light to the party, the chicks will too. You're not going to pull a curious white chick out the Republican National Convention when she knows all eyes are on her. It's just not worth her social leverage to pursue her curiosity. Nope.

BUT she will explore a new market product if the time is right. The job of the Black entrepreneur is to recognize the confluence of conditions when consumers will try out the the new product.

Let me also point out, this isn't "racism" per se. Its social dynamics and her balancing personal needs with the needs of Nietzsche's herd. The funniest examples of this I've ever seen were in black clubs when blond white chicks sit at the bar by themselves before the dancing starts... every black dude is TERRIFIED to approach them because they're afraid of the reactions from the sistas. Even though the white chicks are obviously there to meet black dudes. Homies want to approach but the social uncertainties outweigh the need to game the white chicks. If every black chick went upstairs to read the latest issue of Essence, the white chicks would have 20 dudes alongside them. The same is true for white chicks exploring a new market.

dupe

This is very true. For women it's all about feelings when it comes to sex. About relationships they will think in a more logical manner.

Quote: (11-10-2012 01:30 PM)OkStudies Wrote:  

Another thing I'll add, is women don't really usually have "standards" the way men understand them. They have "feelings" or what "feels" right in a given situation. Sometimes how a chick reacts to you is not so much explicit racism but a visceral, "gut" reaction to your vibe. Which can come off as racism (and maybe is) but you could pull the same chick if you just approached her differently.

I believe the OP is trying to point out that women are open to interracial relationships IF approached in the right way. Regardless of what race you are IF you approached someone of different race, the way you approach them can make all the difference.

BUT, I would say this applies to every woman and ALL approaches [Image: smile.gif]

With that said, everything he has stated is true.

But getting sex in any context is always easier than getting a relationship. I have a black friend that bangs a lot of different girls but for him to get them to have a relationship with him, much more difficult.