rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

K.I.S.S. - Or how to suppress your male hamster

There are lots of threads with dudes writing overly complicated descriptions of basic issues. I sometimes have a tendency to do similar things and I have had to train myself to stop. Some dudes are born with a natural ability to not think about this stuff and to just do. Those are the guys who were getting laid in high school while I daydreamed about what it would be like to find the perfect girl. Luckily I got wiser as I got older and started to turn that shit off. Here is how I do it. I just keep a very simple mantra in my head. K.I.S.S., keep it simple, stupid.

And here are three ways that I remember to keep it simple:

1. Respond to what women do, not what they say
This is one is pretty much game 101. She touched your hand and laughed at your jokes and said that she couldn't wait to hang out, but now she is always busy? She's not into you. Move on. Sometimes she is into you, but will not make time for you. Move on. It is useful to spend a limited amount of time thinking about things that you could have done better to build attraction, but keep it simple. The more time you spend obsessing over one girl, the less time you spend meeting new ones. If a particular woman is confusing you, apply Occam's Razor.

Assume the explanation that requires the least amount of presumptions. In other words, keep it simple, stupid.

2. Treat women like a black box
This flows directly from number one. A black box is any process where you can see what is going in and you can see what is coming out, but you dont know what is happening inside. It is really the perfect metaphor the female mind. It is interesting to think about some of the evolutionary reasons that women behave the way they do, but there's only so much time you should spend theorizing. Real life experience trumps keyboard jockeying. The problem with theory is that it is about averages and the world is full of real people, not averages. I see people doing this all the time, trying to fit real life behavior into game/manosphere ideas instead of adjusting their ideas to fit real life.

Observe woman. Act. If she responds positively, keep going. If she responds negatively, try something different or move on. Keep it simple, stupid.

3. Fuck the ratings. Follow your boner
It can be cool to bullshit about what's a 7 versus what's an 8, but remember that it is completely an artificial exercise. There is no such "thing" as a 7. Ratings are an idea that you use to decide relative attractiveness in your brain. You know what else you can use to decide relative attractiveness? Your dick. And I trust my dick over my brain on this issue any day. Don't waste any time deciding if a girl meets your standards, let your boner decide for you.

And as EMech astutely pointed out in another thread, a chick might look like a 6, but have some 8 pussy. There is nothing better than finding an undervalued asset, unless, of course, you're more concerned with impressing other people than with your own pleasure.

If you see something you like, move towards it. If you get closer and you still like it, act. At some point you may decide that she's not worth the effort you're putting out, which is fine. Move on. The important thing is to keep it simple, stupid.

Great post j r +1 from me!
This advise is extremely useful for beginners, when it's really easy to get your male hamster spinning instead of focusing on hard facts and what is actually going on between you and the chicks you are gaming

Quote: (11-09-2012 08:26 AM)j r Wrote:  

Real life experience trumps keyboard jockeying. The problem with theory is that it is about averages and the world is full of real people, not averages. I see people doing this all the time, trying to fit real life behavior into game/manosphere ideas instead of adjusting their ideas to fit real life.

this one's gold. It's really easy as a beginner to get lost in all the manosphere knowledge and stick strictly to it in real life situations no matter what instead of being flexible

Solid post man. I'd also like to add "stick to the fundamentals" Girls can ensnare you with their hotness and feminine charm (maybe not in america ha). You'll find yourself slipping and compromising. I guess a good example is me with my old main girl who I cut off a few weeks ago. A month or two before that her attitude/behaviour started slipping. My male hamster tried to rationalize things, tried to show her more attention to get her to the way she was before etc... One day I realized what I was doing. I cut her off and haven't talked to her since. The fundamental principle I followed was punishing bad behaviour by either cutting off contact for a short period of time or indefinitely. My male hamster tried its hardest to get me to do dumb shit, but deep down I knew what needed to be done and logic triumphed.

Actually this applies to more than just women, it applies to life! What matters is what happens, what a person does, the reasons are not really important because knowing them won't change what has already happened: the outcome.

Unfortunately, won't of the hardest things for people to do is to just accept things as they are and to let go.

Another way, I put this is: only a Yes has to the power to change your life, a No doesn't.

The more time you spend obsessing over one girl, the less time you spend meeting new ones.

[/quote]

I live by that bro. Good post!

Black box...it's like applying International Relations theory to game. Love it haha.

Brilliant!

There is nothing better than finding an undervalued asset, unless, of course, you're more concerned with impressing other people than with your own pleasure.

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.

My hamster is a silverback hamster most of the time. However, if he's giving me trouble, then a couple of tokes on a spliff normally knocks him out without impairing my other game functions.

Good bump here, this post deserves more discussion.

#1 is a huge stumbling block for guys who are still blue pill. I still have a few buddies who agonize over the words and behavior of women in order to try to determine what they're thinking and how much they like them. I can even remember doing a fair bit of that myself back in the day.

The fact is, if you've gamed a girl well and she's into you: you will fucking know it. There will be no mystery about it. Women are not known for their masterful self control and ability to regulate their emotions. If she really likes you, she will literally be unable to control her attraction and will do completely irrational things to see you. If the girl is interested, she will make the effort. If she's not making even the most token effort, it's because she's not interested. Period. Attraction is not a rational choice women make, it's something they feel, and for that reason it's something they can't control. This is why a woman's actions never lie: because when it comes to a man she is wildly attracted to, a woman cannot make herself stay away. She will gladly drive hours to see him just to get fucked. In contrast, if she has no attraction for a man, even replying to a text of his will seem like a chore.

If you make a girl wet enough for you, she'll do anything. If you can't even get a girl to reply to your texts, it's because her pussy might as well be the Sahara when she thinks of you. In the latter case, move on, and do better next time.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (02-06-2013 02:41 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

The fact is, if you've gamed a girl well and she's into you: you will fucking know it. There will be no mystery about it.

It is very hard to explain this to a man who hasn't experienced it first hand.

Quote: (02-06-2013 02:41 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Good bump here, this post deserves more discussion.

#1 is a huge stumbling block for guys who are still blue pill. I still have a few buddies who agonize over the words and behavior of women in order to try to determine what they're thinking and how much they like them. I can even remember doing a fair bit of that myself back in the day.

The fact is, if you've gamed a girl well and she's into you: you will fucking know it. There will be no mystery about it. Women are not known for their masterful self control and ability to regulate their emotions. If she really likes you, she will literally be unable to control her attraction and will do completely irrational things to see you. If the girl is interested, she will make the effort. If she's not making even the most token effort, it's because she's not interested. Period. Attraction is not a rational choice women make, it's something they feel, and for that reason it's something they can't control. This is why a woman's actions never lie: because when it comes to a man she is wildly attracted to, a woman cannot make herself stay away. She will gladly drive hours to see him just to get fucked. In contrast, if she has no attraction for a man, even replying to a text of his will seem like a chore.

If you make a girl wet enough for you, she'll do anything. If you can't even get a girl to reply to your texts, it's because her pussy might as well be the Sahara when she thinks of you. In the latter case, move on, and do better next time.

Agree with this, you just know when you're going to fuck a girl. A girl will move heaven, hell, Earth and all the planets to fuck a guy she has decided she wants to fuck. You'll get that vibe from her. When you start rationalising to get past obstacles, that's when you know it's not on. Things that can cause you to do this is observing certain body language behaviours, the tone of her voice, how long she talks, etc. You know it's an uphill battle but continue on.

When the girl wants to fuck, it's just a pure open field ahead of you to stroll in. You can get away with a lot, you will feel yourself become more powerful in the frame and her submissiveness and decision to want to fuck you is clear. Overcompensating will absolutely kill this vibe.

The signs I love more than absolutely anything else is when she says "you're such an asshole" in that playful way where she knows it's true, but she fucking loves it.

There are lots of threads with dudes writing overly complicated descriptions of basic issues. I sometimes have a tendency to do similar things and I have had to train myself to stop. Some dudes are born with a natural ability to not think about this stuff and to just do. Those are the guys who were getting laid in high school while I daydreamed about what it would be like to find the perfect girl. Luckily I got wiser as I got older and started to turn that shit off. Here is how I do it. I just keep a very simple mantra in my head. K.I.S.S., keep it simple, stupid.

And here are three ways that I remember to keep it simple:

1. Respond to what women do, not what they say
This is one is pretty much game 101. She touched your hand and laughed at your jokes and said that she couldn't wait to hang out, but now she is always busy? She's not into you. Move on. Sometimes she is into you, but will not make time for you. Move on. It is useful to spend a limited amount of time thinking about things that you could have done better to build attraction, but keep it simple. The more time you spend obsessing over one girl, the less time you spend meeting new ones. If a particular woman is confusing you, apply Occam's Razor.

Assume the explanation that requires the least amount of presumptions. In other words, keep it simple, stupid.

2. Treat women like a black box
This flows directly from number one. A black box is any process where you can see what is going in and you can see what is coming out, but you dont know what is happening inside. It is really the perfect metaphor the female mind. It is interesting to think about some of the evolutionary reasons that women behave the way they do, but there's only so much time you should spend theorizing. Real life experience trumps keyboard jockeying. The problem with theory is that it is about averages and the world is full of real people, not averages. I see people doing this all the time, trying to fit real life behavior into game/manosphere ideas instead of adjusting their ideas to fit real life.

Observe woman. Act. If she responds positively, keep going. If she responds negatively, try something different or move on. Keep it simple, stupid.

3. Fuck the ratings. Follow your boner
It can be cool to bullshit about what's a 7 versus what's an 8, but remember that it is completely an artificial exercise. There is no such "thing" as a 7. Ratings are an idea that you use to decide relative attractiveness in your brain. You know what else you can use to decide relative attractiveness? Your dick. And I trust my dick over my brain on this issue any day. Don't waste any time deciding if a girl meets your standards, let your boner decide for you.

And as EMech astutely pointed out in another thread, a chick might look like a 6, but have some 8 pussy. There is nothing better than finding an undervalued asset, unless, of course, you're more concerned with impressing other people than with your own pleasure.

If you see something you like, move towards it. If you get closer and you still like it, act. At some point you may decide that she's not worth the effort you're putting out, which is fine. Move on. The important thing is to keep it simple, stupid.
Most of these acronym mantras are fairly lame, but this was pretty cool and made more sense than a lot of them. A lot of new gentleman should read this post and internalize it. I like number three most, if you can get a boner, it should be no one elses business what you do with whatever female you are pursuing.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.