rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl has said she needs time to think - shall I contact her?

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Yes, I know, usual women bollocks and this means = I don't want to see you again. HOWEVER I've got nothing to lose and she's a dead ringer for Eva Mendes so I shall continue to flog this horse until its well and truly dead.

She told me two weeks ago she needed time to think (just come out of ten year LTR), I said cool ok. We've chatted a few times over whatsapp and am tempted to put it to her again and say I want to see her. Or would I run the risk of scaring her off, better to wait for her to make the move?

I realise this is a total newbie beta request but I am a newbie!

Don't speak to her again especially if you haven't fucked her already.

Quote: (11-07-2012 04:57 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

Or would I run the risk of scaring her off

You never had her and she's already gone dude. Move on.

Team Nachos

You do have something to lose- your dignity. No woman is ever worth losing that.

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Yes, I know, usual women bollocks and this means = I don't want to see you again. HOWEVER I've got nothing to lose and she's a dead ringer for Eva Mendes so I shall continue to flog this horse until its well and truly dead.

She told me two weeks ago she needed time to think (just come out of ten year LTR), I said cool ok. We've chatted a few times over whatsapp and am tempted to put it to her again and say I want to see her. Or would I run the risk of scaring her off, better to wait for her to make the move?

I realise this is a total newbie beta request but I am a newbie!

I would move on, as stated above^

It looks like you need to learn the hard way.

Call her, bring it to an end, invite her for drinks at a specific location. If she doesn't bite. game over....

Cheers for talking sense into me guys, its a headfuck because she was the one doing all the running and was crazy about me, literally overnight she changes her mind. But thats women for you...

I feel ya man, you get ensnared by their hotness and start to think/behave irrationally. Its best to logically think through what to do instead of do what you're feeling at the moment.

Quote: (11-07-2012 05:28 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

What if you had fucked her before?

What would you do then?

^Are you asking-

"I fucked this girl a couple of times and now she says she needs time to think?"

In that case it would appear that you have lost hand in the relationship. The prescribed medication is also a heavy dose of Don't Contact Her.

Let's say you fucked her once and she said she needs time.

Don't contact her.

When it comes to hanging out or meeting up again, any response other than yes or her putting in effort

Ex: No I can't hangout tomorrow but I'm free all day Thursay does that work?

should be considered a rejection and you should stop contacting her and you should move on.

Especially if she is hot.

You've already lost. If you are really that hung up on it and you haven't had any contact with her for the last two weeks you could give it one last shot.

Make a plan to go out solo. Tell her you will be at X place at Y time. She probably won't show up, but that won't matter because you already planned on being there anyway. Use the free time to make some approaches. If she does show up, go for the kill.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (11-07-2012 07:46 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2012 05:28 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

What if you had fucked her before?

What would you do then?

In girlspeak "Time to think" means she's not ready to give you control yet or at all. It's not something you did or said. It's all in her head. You can't fix it. You can't push it. Sounds like you like her too much too soon. You need to go out and meet more women. If you had 4 girls in your rotation you wouldn't be sweating this one. It's a woman's job to tie you down in a relationship. It's your god giving duty as a man to bang as many bitches as you can before you die. Go bang bitches.

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-07-2012 08:11 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

^Are you asking-

"I fucked this girl a couple of times and now she says she needs time to think?"

In that case it would appear that you have lost hand in the relationship. The prescribed medication is also a heavy dose of Don't Contact Her.

Don't contact her.

When it comes to hanging out or meeting up again, any response other than yes or her putting in effort

should be considered a rejection and you should stop contacting her and you should move on.

This was a Colombiana I met off POF.

I met up with her a couple of weeks ago in DC, brought her to my house. We fucked, watched a movie, went to sleep, fucked in the morning, went kayaking, fucked on an island, had lunch and then she left.

I didn't text her for a week afterwards as I was pre-occupied with university.

Would you like to see the most recent text exchange which prompts my question?

Quote: (11-07-2012 10:59 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2012 08:11 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

^Are you asking-

Don't contact her.

This was a Colombiana I met off POF.

I met up with her a couple of weeks ago in DC, brought her to my house. We fucked, watched a movie, went to sleep, fucked in the morning, went kayaking, fucked on an island, had lunch and then she left.

I didn't text her for a week afterwards as I was pre-occupied with university.

Would you like to see the most recent text exchange which prompts my question?

yes

As stated, I would go with the 'Hey Im gonna be at x on x night' or, 'Im meeting up with friends at x joint on Friday.' Low investment, if she responds positively or meets you there, good and run your program on her-if she doesn't, oh well and you're already meeting people out so no worries for you.

One little note that, been here before (as the majority here probably have or will be in the future sometime), if a girl needs time to think....she DEFINITELY is not thinking about you. This obviously doesn't bode well for you. Anytime someone in a relationship (whether its one day or a long term one) is backing out (particularly a girl) it means you NEED to do the same! Pushing things for more will work against you, its like magnetics and how opposites repel-law of attraction really. Go for the low investment, if she goes for it good-if not then you haven't wasted your time and should already forget about her/had her on the backburner so it doesnt matter! Abundance and scarcity mi amigo.

Wow...Eva Mendes is one of my personal favorites, so that makes her very tempting...HA HA! But seriously, keep doing your thing while she's thinking. Don't initiate contact again. When she's done thinking, she can holler at you. If you don't hear from her again, you know what she decided.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (11-08-2012 02:10 PM)IpsaScientiaPotestasEst Wrote:  

One little note that, been here before (as the majority here probably have or will be in the future sometime), if a girl needs time to think....she DEFINITELY is not thinking about you.

Excellent advice but this is where I've been getting confused - since she said that shes contacted me a few times and we've chatted for over an hour... I thought if she just weren't interested she'd have not wanted to chat. Possibly boredom/attention seeking I suppose.

Its annoying because I keep deleting her number then the fucker writes me again so I have her number.

Give her all the time she wanted, and then some more. And then more. That's it.

You should treat the situation exactly like a breakup, which it actually is. Pay attention to this, and particularly to the commenter "andy"'s story:
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2007/04/1...irlfriend/

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Classic girl technique, mate. She's dumping you without trying to be the bad person but it's a headfuck for you at the same time.

Don't contact her. She won't contact you first, guaranteed. She's just come out of a 10 year relationship so she wants to see what she can get. Doesn't matter if you've fucked her a few times or not, the girl isn't looking to be tied down to the first person she has sex with.

Forget her and find another girl. Seriously.

Quote: (11-08-2012 04:13 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2012 02:10 PM)IpsaScientiaPotestasEst Wrote:  

One little note that, been here before (as the majority here probably have or will be in the future sometime), if a girl needs time to think....she DEFINITELY is not thinking about you.

Excellent advice but this is where I've been getting confused - since she said that shes contacted me a few times and we've chatted for over an hour... I thought if she just weren't interested she'd have not wanted to chat. Possibly boredom/attention seeking I suppose.

Its annoying because I keep deleting her number then the fucker writes me again so I have her number.

Stop that shit right now. Don't be her shoulder to cry on or whatever. If she calls you again, and that's a big if, cut her short and say you're busy. She'll chase you more.

You can't build attraction over text, so if she has already lost attraction for you, which it seems like she has, best thing you can do is move on and improve your game. You may run into her again down the line and get another shot, who knows

Next!

Quote: (11-08-2012 01:54 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

yes

Conversation:

Me: What re you doing this weekend?

Her: I don't know yet hunn..why?

Me: I want to see you again

Her: I don't know if i want to c u again..sorry

Me: Can you tell me why?

Her: Bc i want sth serious and u r not looking for that

Me: Why do you say that?

Her: One of ur goals is have a girl in every place u r going to be

Me: I know I said that - but I was not completely serious when I said it.

Her: I took it seriously

Me: I understand.

I like you though. I had a really good time last weekend we spent together.

Her: Me too..i really enjoyed it.

Me: The only thing is, I know that I am studying abroad next year. I think distance is hard to make work.

I got out of a long distance relationship this summer. I like you but I am a little slow to get serious.

Her: I understand.

Me: Do you miss me?

Her: Yes i do

Me: Well - I have one more weekend I can take to come to DC between Thanksgiving and Christmas break. I want to spend it with you.

Her: I need to think about it

Me: I understand

(2 days later)

Me: I can't leave this weekend.

(2 days later)

Me: How was your weekend?

(2 days later)

Me: How was your weekend?

(2 days later)

Me: I also have time thanksgiving and christmas break

I have not sent any texts since. This was last week - so I'm pretty sure it's a cold lead (I'm working on other girls now), but curious what you guys see.

Wald

Bad game dude. You should have moved on after you blew it in the first conversation. Why the hell would you tell a girl that your goal is to get more girls?

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (11-12-2012 07:39 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

Bad game dude. You should have moved on after you blew it in the first conversation. Why the hell would you tell a girl that your goal is to get more girls?

Yeah I see that part. I was explaining a life plan about want to travel for 5 years, live in different countries, learn the language, get a job, and the girl part slipped out.

What confused me, is that I said that before I fucked her. Multiple times.

Something in her head must have told her that she could change that plan for you. Your actions afterwords proved otherwise. Good job on that part. Still, you should probably hold off on talking about banging other chicks if you want repeat sessions.