rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking a good hotel/hostel to bring a girl back to

Hey guys,

Really cool forum you have here. I'm excited to be taking my first trip to South America soon, I am going to Peru in May.

I've heard that sometime hotels and hostels in some foreign countries have policies about "Unregistered Guests"- that if you try to bring back a local girl after a certain time at night, they won't let her in the hotel or hostel. Supposedly this is to prevent sex tourists from staying at the hotel.

I can't imagine anything more lame than to succeed in taking a hottie home only to be cockblocked by some douchebag front desk person.

Can any of y'all recommend a good hotel or hostel near the action in Lima or Cusco where you can bring girls back- or in general is there a way to tell if a place is going to be cool with you bringing a local girl back there?

Also- do girls down there care about how nice of a place you are staying in-do they care if you bring them back to a cheap hostel to bang? (assuming you have your own private room of course)

Thanks

I know Cuzco has hourly motels.

Also, front doormen don't get paid much. Just slip them a nice bribe if it comes to that.

Quote: (03-13-2010 09:29 AM)Celtic Wrote:  

Hey guys,

Really cool forum you have here. I'm excited to be taking my first trip to South America soon, I am going to Peru in May.

I've heard that sometime hotels and hostels in some foreign countries have policies about "Unregistered Guests"- that if you try to bring back a local girl after a certain time at night, they won't let her in the hotel or hostel. Supposedly this is to prevent sex tourists from staying at the hotel.

I can't imagine anything more lame than to succeed in taking a hottie home only to be cockblocked by some douchebag front desk person.

Can any of y'all recommend a good hotel or hostel near the action in Lima or Cusco where you can bring girls back- or in general is there a way to tell if a place is going to be cool with you bringing a local girl back there?

Also- do girls down there care about how nice of a place you are staying in-do they care if you bring them back to a cheap hostel to bang? (assuming you have your own private room of course)

Thanks

Yeah this is a problem in Brazil, and a major headache. When I was on Ilha Grande my first night I tried to bring back this 18 year old British girl to bang, and the nightwatchmen wouldn't let her in, I pretty much begged, pleaded, and offered a bribe to no avail. I ended up having words with the owner of the pousada (guesthouse) the next day and threatened to demand a refund and also post bad reviews online, he basically agreed to let me "register" her as an official guest, so I was able to get laid every night after that. It's annoying though, I am not sure about Peru, but I know in Brazil they also charge rooms on double occupancy, so when I brought a Brazilian woman back to my hostel in Parati, they wanted me to charge me double for that night, she didn't stay the whole night, so I was able to weasel my way out of paying double.

Your bribe wasn't big enough.

At one hostel I stayed at in Rio for a couple nights, the desk guy told me straight up that they have no guest policy and if I wanted to bring a girl back, it was cool. He was a young American dude from Miami. Some staff are just cool like that.

I was just talking to an American dude yesterday who was talking about bringing girls back to his hostel dorm (though he had it to himself most of the time) in this town (well more like Peru's 2nd biggest city actually) called Arequipa. It depends on the girl I think. Some girls will put up a front about needing to be treated to a nice hotel and shit, but most girls like it dirty. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Instead of a hotel, get a short term furnished apartment. You wont have that problem, plus its usually cheaper than a hotel.

Thanks for the tip! I'll remember to include bribe money when I go out for the night down there.