rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santa Cruz do Sul - Brazil

My last weekend in Brazil was spent in Sta Cruz do Sul. It´s on the south of Brazil in Rio Grande do Sul State. My wing had some (girls) friends there. If anyone by accident end up there here´s some small info.
Santa Cruz do Sul it´s the land of tobacco. A lot of companies have their plantation there. But I didn´t went there because of that.
It´s around a 1,5 hour car ride from Porto Alegre. I think the bus takes the same time and costs 30 reais.

- Where to stay:
We stayed in hotel Charrua. It´s very well located in the central square.

- Where to go:

Friday we went to a club called Kingston. I´m a fan of litle towns because although girls have a bit less quality they compensate on being much more open to meeting foreigners. While I´m waiting for my drink this chick tells me something like: it´s imposible to get a drink here. I help her out. Say him portuguese, she doesn´t believe and makes me show my driving license. When she realises i´m portuguese she let´s her guard down and I go for the kiss. She turns her head. I had seen this happen to me and my wing so many times on this trip. Basically the entire trip we were like microwaves. We would heat up a girl by talking to them and making them wet, but we wouldn´t push it hard. Then some brazilian guy would come and kiss the same girl without much effort. So I continued to go for the kiss. At one pont she says something like: you´re portuguese, but your learning fast the brazilian way. Finally after some atempts we make out.
In Brazil I think that if you don´t push hard on a girl two things will happen:
- Some brazilian guy will start making out with her in front of you or
- The girl wil think you´re gay;
I don´t want to seem like a rapist, but no doesn´t really mean no in Brazil.

Saturday
We´ve been to a club called Arena. The average age was 17 years old. It looked like VIP section had older girls, but the bandwrists were sold out. The "normal" dance floor was full of teenagers and unbearably hot.
I was completely exausted after 13 nights of continuously partying till 05:am.
Could have gone home with a 7 but got greedy and tried with an 8. In the end I was left without nothing.

Where to eat:
The south of Brazil is the land of meat and rodizios.
Saturday we´ve been at lunch in a place called centenarium. At dinner in a pizza Rodizio, and sunday in a Rodizio near some grottos.

Girls:
Girls were hot. Not has much than in Floripa or Rio, but worth going there. A strange thing was noticing how you find in Santa Cruz do Sul, the exact same type of girl you could find in any city in germany. Although dressed like brazilians and tanned.
We asked around to know which city had the best looking girls in the state of Rio Grande, and the common answer was lajeado. We talked (my wing made out with one) with some girls from there and they were hot.

General:

I don´t think there´s much to do or see in Santa Cruz do Sul. Besides girls, the idea of going there for the natural landscapes or whatever will probably be a waste of time.
There´s an Oktoberfest in Santa Cruz do Sul.

Thanks for this. Looks like someone needs to visit Lajeado.

Did you go to Porto Alegre?

Can´t help you on that one Roosh. I only passed by the airport of Porto Alegre on my way to Santa Cruz do Sul.

Nice report Pepini!

The whole thing about Brazilian guys kissing the girls really quickly, that is only inside the clubs right? Its not done in day game, like at a coffee shop, right?

PartyTime: Correct only at night.

I don't see day game in mall/coffee shop settings.

Quote: (03-14-2010 01:58 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Nice report Pepini!

The whole thing about Brazilian guys kissing the girls really quickly, that is only inside the clubs right? Its not done in day game, like at a coffee shop, right?

Yep only at night.
Roosh wrote about this:
http://www.rooshv.com/brazilian-guy-game