rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adele Mentors Christina Aguilera About Weight

This is absolutely absurd.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/enterta...revealing/

Quote:Quote:

Curvaceous singer Adele is reportedly Christina Aguilera’s “weight mentor.”

The Belfast Telegraph UK says the British star is on team X-Tina to give the Ecuadoran-American singer the support she needs following Aguilera’s recent weight gain. Aguilera, responding to critics, has said she loves her fuller shape.

“Now Adele has become Christina's secret weight mentor, calling her regularly to dish on dieting horror stories and offer advice on clothes that best flatter the fuller figure," a source said, according to the website.

"She's really helped Christina improve her self-esteem."

The publication says that Aguilera and Adele are close friends and that the Grammy Award-winning singers “joke all the time about how they're forming a fat girls singing club to support other musicians with weight issues.”

I've never heard of a weight mentor before, but it reeks of [Image: fattitude.gif].

"Weight issues."

Like it's something that they can't control, or that they've been tragically afflicted with.

"Oh, I've just got these weight issues I have to deal with."

Bitch, please. You don't have weight issues. You're fat as fuck for a simple reason: because you're lazy, entitled and have a junk food addiction.

Ever known somebody who became a fatass because they exercise regularly and stuff themselves with grilled chicken, brown rice and broccoli?

Yeah, me neither. And I'm not holding my breath on meeting one any time soon.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

audiences like their performers to be attractive. im surprised adele got a record contract since she was so fat when she started singing. christina is definately on a downward spiral as she ages but her weight gain is going to be the final nail in the coffin to her sex appeal. if she becomes unmarketable her career with go down in flames.

maybe this has been said before on this site but doesnt adele look like miss piggy. also adele just got pregnant so now shes eating for two[Image: banana.gif][Image: fatter.gif]:

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Good god. Female friends are kind of useless like that. They just kind of coddle each other through outcomes like becoming fat or becoming a spinster, partly because instinctively all women are competition and they want each other to stagnate, and partly because they all have the same collective delusional ego.

Quote: (11-04-2012 09:35 PM)bacon Wrote:  

audiences like their performers to be attractive. im surprised adele got a record contract since she was so fat when she started singing. christina is definately on a downward spiral as she ages but her weight gain is going to be the final nail in the coffin to her sex appeal. if she becomes unmarketable her career with go down in flames.

maybe this has been said before on this site but doesnt adele look like miss piggy. also adele just got pregnant so now shes eating for two[Image: banana.gif][Image: fatter.gif]:

This has never been true for singers, or even actors for that matter. For singers, you only need to have a voice or songs the industry can market. There are obviously certain kinds of performers that need to look a certain way to be marketable, but people don't refuse to buy a song or album because the singer is fat. It's about the song more than who's singing it. While concerts and videos are visual, it still doesn't mean you have to market a female as a sex object. You can if she's hot, but you don't have to if she's not.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I like how writers refer to big girls as "curvaceous." While Adele has made her peace with her weight, it sickens me that she would "counsel" a former hottie to make her more comfortable being fat. Madonna should be picking up the phone and counseling her to get her sloppy ass down to the gym, hiring a trainer and getting to work. It's not okay for her to let herself get sloppy because she had a kid. She's way to young for that.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Adele is being the classic female "friend" by giving her advice that will sabotage any chance Christina has with a high ranking male. Sure things are different when you're famous, but the biological program (mate competition) is still running.

Adele sang. It's over.

Can't stupid Adele just be fat herself? Stuff that disgusting fat-ass snout of yours with cake and shut the fuck up. Stop polluting other women with your clinical fat-delusion.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

New way to measure your game:

If you take the total weight of your yearly pussy intake, and it is low in proportion to the number of girls you are banging, that's good.

If the number seems high, then you need to woodshed your game.

Dont compare Adele to Miss Piggy. Miss Piggy is lovable and funny.

All the fatties are grouping together, forming a circlejerk of compliments and 'you go girl's.

The wall is just getting higher and higher, and there's no way they're gonna climb back over it [Image: lol.gif]

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

I don't love Adele's voice and singing any less because she is fat, but I do dislike her delusional efforts to present her excessive weight as something positive. It's sad.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Christina was so hot pre-weight gain.

Her weight gain is so tragic, if Shakespeare were alive, he'd probably be writing about it.

Is it weird that I every time look at Adele now all I can think about is bacon?

Adele is not a great vocalist. You might like her tunes but the way she differentiates herself from other, similar female pop vocalists is because she fits the, erm, "everywoman" image. But she isn't anything special as a vocalist by any means.

And I agree with the commenter above that said that calling it a "weight issue" externalises the problem and basically denies their responsibility in getting to that weight in the first place. You ate too much. You didn't work out enough. The unwillingness to confront these things is a psychological failing on the part of the fattie.

Quote: (11-04-2012 09:35 PM)bacon Wrote:  

also adele just got pregnant so now shes eating for three[Image: banana.gif][Image: fatter.gif]:

Fixed it for you

[Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

fat bitch provides 'support' to fellow fat bitch, no surprise.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Girls give the worst fucking advice.

I just hate how in the Italian press when they talk about Christina Aguilera they say that now she's
(I'm translating literally):
-sexier
-healthier
-more provocative
-happier
and stuff like this...

The most stupid bullshit of these ones is the now she's "healthier", like being fat is actually good for your health... Womanhamster

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

I can't stand the way that fat bitch sings.

Not really related to Xtina, just amused me:

[Image: 282530576593746763_dwRGHcTL_c.jpg]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

@Houston- Honestly I dont know about you but I have broken two radios in the past because of that banshee's voice being blasted nonstop across every station.

Adele is crazy for promoting her size as sexy and healthy. If Adele should be mentoring anyone its herself. How the fuck are you going to mentor someone on how to be fat! This is like the blind leading the lame, or in this case the fat leading the stupid. Here's a wake up call to Adele and anyone else like her who inisists their size is okay: if while attempting to drive a truck around you I manage to get lost then you have a fucking weight problem!

Quote: (11-06-2012 09:16 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

Adele is crazy for promoting her size as sexy and healthy. If Adele should be mentoring anyone its herself. How the fuck are you going to mentor someone on how to be fat! This is like the blind leading the lame, or in this case the fat leading the stupid. Here's a wake up call to Adele and anyone else like her who inisists their size is okay: if while attempting to drive a truck around you I manage to get lost then you have a fucking weight problem!

I don't think she promotes it so much as says "this is me, and I'm not going to bow to pressure to change." I think that's just fine for her, but mentoring former hotties that have gained weight and telling them it's okay to stay that way is flat-out wrong. Lady Gaga was complaining about the heat she got for being fat, whereas Adele doesn't get nearly as much heat. The difference is Adele was fat from the moment she entered the public eye. That's who she is. Gaga was in great shape, then GOT fat. There's a difference, and the media treats it as such.